Who knew Tom Steyer was a comedian?

Eh....I had to google him. Hedge fund manager, Nextgen climate activist co-founder etc. etc.blah, blah, blah. And all that with the IQ of a ceiling fan? White privilege!!

Comrade Steyer is one of our best friends, Comrade Kalashnikook.

He has bravely and tirelessly wasted millions of dollars of his own money stood up to the eeeeeevil Fossil Fuels industry in promoting our little "white lie" (is that racist?) about the impending collapse of civilization, and indeed, all life on Earth, from Global Warminsk.

So let's not make fun of him. He may be our last and best hope...

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Comrade Steyer is one of our best friends, Comrade Kalashnikook.

He has bravely and tirelessly wasted millions of dollars of his own money stood up to the eeeeeevil Fossil Fuels industry in promoting our little "white lie" (is that racist?) about the impending collapse of civilization, and indeed, all life on Earth, from Global Warminsk.

So let's not make fun of him. He may be our last and best hope...
Ah yes of course Comrade!! I have of late been in the potato(e) fields and things are not going well there............I now understand Comrade Steyer to be the total asshole friend of The Pipple that he is.