Who should be invited to the third debate?

Comrades. Since Madam Hillary set the precedent (Mr. Trump mastered it) that all political debates must be met with invited guests per the candidates, I thought we might be of some assistance to help each candidate select their guest for the third debate.

I suggest for the third debate that Donald should invite Danny Williams.

Screen Shot 2016-10-12 at 2.40.00 AM.png
I am quite sure you have more equal suggestions for the candidates. Please share them here.

Okay, I'll bite. Who the hell is Danny Williams?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

I want to see an actor dressed and made up to look like Vince Foster.

Sounds kind'a risky for the actor. Hillary, after all, is a creature of habit.

Comrade Mikhail,
Most equal suggestion. It would require the detachment of some of MTE's Secret Service squad to protect the actor from Hill and Bill. Vince was the man who knew too much.

A couple who're dead ringers for Hillary's dead parents. Every time Hillary lies during the debate they shake their heads and look hurt.

"If I had a son he'd look like Danny." WJC

IDEA: Trump gives the entire front row to a sizeable group of actors dressed as zombies, representing all the people that had been rubbed out on Hillary's orders.

DOWNSIDE: Hillary will take that as encouragement from her dead voter base.

IDEA: Trump brings a box with live flies to the debate, and every time Hillary utters a lie, he releases one insect and it flies directly to Hillary's face, proving to all that she is full of it. Chances are, Hillary will forget where she is and will start flicking the flies from her face with her tongue.

DOWNSIDE: A viral YouTube video of Hillary flicking flies can become so popular with the millennials that they will vote for her just so they can keep watching her do that for the next eight years.

IDEA: Trump invites families of the four men killed in Benghazi. That might raise the temperature in the room quite a bit.

DOWNSIDE: Hillary is incapable of feeling shame. Instead, the raised temperature can make her feel at home, as if she were sitting inside her portable terrarium under a heat lamp.

IDEA: Trump invites Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, the Coptic Christian whose life was destroyed by Hillary after she blamed his YouTube video for the Benghazi attack.

DOWNSIDE: Hillary will blame him for Libya, Syria, ISIS, her private server, and WikiLeaks email dump. He will go back to jail and Hillary will come out clean.

As we can see, there is nothing Trump can do to win. Hillary's presidency is inevitable.

Red Square wrote:
As we can see, there is nothing Trump can do to win. [highlight=#FFFF00]Hillary's presidency is inevitable.[/highlight]

You're korrekt.

It might be entertaining for the debate audience if Trump hired four ex- secret servicemen to sit in the front row and fire off portable strobe lights towards Hillary right after her introduction.

Yep. That might make things real interesting.