Wikireaks Exposes USA/ ROK Prot Against DPRK

My Peopre's Propaganda Bureau has downroaded sensitive documents off the Internets™ , using secret erectronic high technorogy 14.4k Baud Modem™ . Wikireaks site has exposed top-secret dipromatic cabres between bandit government of South Korea and decadent kapitarist government of USA.

These two outraw governments openry discuss invading & overthrowing my peace-roving democraticarry-erected regitimate government of Democratic Peopre's Repubrik of Korea™ Here is picture of me sitting on my Grorious Father's rap. I mean, just rook at that face! How courd I be guirty of arr those horribre things the West accuses me of?

Werr, that is the rast straw! I show them! I summoning my DPRK Army Generars and my #Un Son and we gonna pran the Finar Sorution™ to the probrem that the southern bandits pose to my country. They think they can tark about invading me? Werr, I gonna invade them!! Aha-aha-ah-ha-ha-ha! Kim Jong Irrin'

Comrade Kim, such highly advanced technology you have. You must be the envy of nations around the world. Why else would they seek to destroy you?

Debauched Amerikkkans and their southern prostitutes think they have the sacks to challenge my, I mean my father's, benevolent democratic rule over the Korean people? An opportunity to try out new weapons, I must say.

A couple of these "Homerun Balls" shall flatten a major city on the U$!

I thought they'd be some sort of chocolate-based devices.

Comrade Kim Jong Illin',

I didn't read anything in those WikiLeaks about your absence from the Cube. Where have you been? There must be some other secrets you are keeping. You have friends, here, you know, you can let your fluffy, spiky hair down with us. What, really have you been doing with yourself all these weeks? And don't you worry your little head about South Korea. They have nothing on you. Who needs glowing cities, all lit up, with lights twinkling in the distance when you can have the stars.

Oh, by the way, those little war games you've been playing are very impressive. Bang, bang, kaboom! Fun! Fun!

Hillary is going to be so sorry that she is Secretary of State during this fiasco. She will spend a lot of time being smacked about the proverbial 'woodshed' by friend and foe alike.

What a great time to be alive... Image

Evir Smirey - it rook rike Hirrary have two brack eyes. Guess he tord her twice. Yes yes! ROR (raughing out roud)

Komrades - don't worry you sirry rittre heads off about my periodic absences. It usuarry mean I am hidden deep in Peopre's Nucrear Command Bunker Peopre's Parace, masterminding prans for massive invasion of southern bandits' country finalization of peace treaty to officarry end 1953 armistice.

Hey, I gotta new srogran to pep up my sraves, er royar subjects, er citizens. It go something rike this: "Keep Chirrin' With Kim Jong Irrin' " You rike, yes yes? Ret me know....

I So Ronery,
Jong-Ir

Evil Smiley wrote:Hillary is going to be so sorry that she is Secretary of State during this fiasco. She will spend a lot of time being smacked about the proverbial 'woodshed' by friend and foe alike.

What a great time to be alive... Image

These thought-crimes against our beloved Hillary must stop. All loyal Comrades know she will be able to spin her way out of this predicament:

--Thought-Crime Warden