Women of the IDF

Figures that the Zionist facists would exploit young women in such a fashion! Have they no shame??

Prog off/ Damn!! I'm gonna go home and grab my M4 and enlist in the IDF!!!

[size=-1]Gratifying to see the Jews are sharing military service In Common. Now how about sharing academic awards. Notice how grossly disproportionate is the distribution of these awards. I demand we establish a Commissar of Awards and more fairly distribute these honors among The People. Henceforth, all award decisions will be made by the Award Committee, subject to review by the Central Committee.[/size]
[size=-1]I have it from a reliable source (Helen Thomas) that many of the recipients were not actually Jews but were mistaken for Jews because of the shape of their noses. We must not allow such unequal distribution to continue.[/size]
madoff.jpg
[size=-1]<Link Here>
At least 180 Jews and persons of half- or three-quarters-Jewish
ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2009, and constituting 36% of all US recipients2 during the same period. In the research fields of Chemistry, Economics,Physics, and[/size]
[size=-1]Physiology/Medicine, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 39%, respectively. Among women laureates in the four research fields, the Jewish percentages (world and US) are 38% and 50%, respectively.3(Jews currently make up approximately 0.25% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)[/size]
  • Chemistry (31 prize winners, 20% of world total, 28% of US total)
  • Economics (27 prize winners, 42% of world total, 56% of US total)
  • Literature (13 prize winners, 12% of world total, 27% of US total)
  • Peace (9 prize winners, 9% of world total, 10% of US total)4
  • Physics (47 prize winners, 25% of world total, 36% of US total)
  • Physiology or Medicine (53 prize winners, 27% of world total, 40% of US total)
See also data on "other Nobels":

The Women of the IDF are well trained!

chedoh-idf1.jpg

Chedoh is a lucky man!

chedoh-idf2.jpg

(Should Chedoh be training these ladies? Should I/we denounce him?)

I DENOUNCE THE NOBEL COMMITTEE FOR BEING RACIST, JEW LOVING CAPITALISTS!

(Oh Sh!t, does that mean Comrade the Goracle's prize is under suspicion?)

Obamugabe wrote:I DENOUNCE THE NOBEL COMMITTEE FOR BEING RACIST, JEW LOVING CAPITALISTS!

(Oh Sh!t, does that mean Comrade the Goracle's prize is under suspicion?)
I believe, Comrade Obamugabe, the Goracle's prize remains pristine. He won the actual Peace Prize which is strictly reserved for The People's Propaganda and needs no actual or material accomplishment behind it. This is the same prize Comrade Obama won and he had not yet done anything of merit. This is not to say he could not have done great things if the oppressive Capitalists had not unfairly inhibited his earlier advancement.

We must remember that Progressivism is about what we want to do. I have no doubt that Comrade Obama wanted to do great things for The People. This is what drives us as Progressives. In addition he wants to do great things. So really, all things considered, Comrade Obama wanted and wants to do great things; therefore, he was great, is now great, and will be great in the future. Adding to this is the reality of his saying he wants to do great things instead of silently sitting by and wanting without actually speaking. This is extremely important. So he is wanting to do great things and saying he wants to do great things. He has doubled down you might say.

Had the Nobel Peace Prize not been awarded to Obama, the prize would have sought him out and thrust itself upon him.

It is so good to see Comrade Chedoh but I do wonder what he's doing with Zionist?! YES, PUTOUT, DENOUNCE, DENOUNCE!! And, oh crimany, that one is partaking in evil, government condemned smoking!! (oh wait... is dearest Leader still smoking??? FORGET WHAT I SAID, I DIDN'T SAY IT. YOU'RE ARE READING WRONG. NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!! MOVE ALONG!!!)

Fraulein Pulloskies - I am relatively new to the collective, but, I want to cover my butt as much as possible. Is there a dossier (thread) were incriminating images can be stored for future denouncements? For instance, I am positive these two images will be useful in the near future.

The apparent wedding of Chedoh and Maureen Dowd.

chedoh-wedding-cake1.jpg

Ms. Dowd is currently a fine party member but she appears to be ready to flip. Chedoh will no doubt deny any knowledge of her but I think he has probably worn or at least been in her pants.

Also, does this appear to be Chedoh? I think so.

chedoh-roswell1.jpg
If this is Chedoh who is the Chedoh in this collective? I don't trust him.

Please keep this between you and me! (This Off Topic hidden/secret feature is awesome - do you think Red Square can see this as well?)

Comrade Chedoh might will be a lovely match for Maureen Dowdedness, who is the 'forever Prog' (with only a few deviations for Prog factualness). We are not in the business of squashing love triangles, love duo's or love squares (as our loyal comrade B J William Clinton, so instructed. "love can be found in the oddest places with the oddest things", or something like that.)

If this is Chedoh who is the Chedoh in this collective? I don't trust him.
Being "new" here, as you yourself have recognized, it is the Cube Collective ™ who grants "trust", comrade Putout. Your overlookedness of this mandatory mandate in this department, will be forgiven... once.

Our most glorious and esteemed Comrade Red Square, of course, sees, hears and reads ALL.
watch.jpeg

OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! *waves hand in air* I haven't made a non person in days!