Alton Nolen: Workplace Violence

Today, the world mourns the double civil rights violations (bigoted racism and religious persecution) that occurred in Oklahoma.

Nolen came to the factory office of his former employer, seeking a quiet place to practice his religion, free from fear or persecution.

In the midst of seeking asylum to practice his religion, Nolen was brutally assaulted and prevented the free exercise thereof his religion.

It raises the question of why excessive firepower was used against a man who clearly posed no threat to the community. Sharpton demands to know why the victim was racially profiled for practicing his religion.

In addition, there are calls from the victim's factory union into why the victim was fired from his job.

Nolen is described by his friends as a "gentle giant" who would never hurt a fly. Nolen volunteers as coach for the local youth baseball team.

When he is released from the hospital, Nolen's attorney states that he will explore all options including lawsuits against the perpetrator, for violating Nolen's civil right to religious practice.

John Kerry said, “The real face of Islam is a peaceful religion based on the dignity of all human beings.”

We can also thank President Obama for his tireless contributions towards the proliferation of Islam in America.

Hopefully the victim will make a complete recovery.

Prog on/off take your pick

No offense but, I think I'm gonna barf.

Pamalinsky wrote:Prog on/off take your pick

No offense but, I think I'm gonna barf.

Don't forget to use the People's barf bag, Comrade Pamalinsky.

When will these interventionists learn that these peaceful people just want to be left alone?

Nolen's tattoo read "Peace be with you" -- clearly a spiritual man.

His attacker is a Boy Scout leader (read "homophobic") and a hunter (read violent psychopath and NRA member.)

Dear Comrade Nolen,

As a public service - or you can think of it as one rodent helping another if you prefer - I offer the following consolation:

So you had a bad day at the office? The white infidel in the next cubical wouldn't stop laughing at your prayer rug or tickling your butt during prayers. Was that it? Or, maybe it was another flashback to the day the boss's dog killed the sacrificial lamb you'd been fattening for Eid al-Adha. Of course you've had a tough time adjusting to your new job. But from a practical perspective - and I hope you'll agree - beheading the office manager wasn't the smartest thing to do. Right?

But what's done is done. Sometimes life just overwhelms us and, well, stuff happens. So, what to do next? That's where Barbie comes into the picture. Don't just sit there feeling sorry for yourself, get to work cleaning up the mess. When you're finished, take a look at the repair instructions in the Barbie Nursing Set by Mattel.

Gather all the parts, mop up the floor, etc., and put everything on a sturdy table. Carefully wash off the blood, dry the areas to be reconnected and follow these simple instructions:

REATTACHING HEADS MADE SIMPLE:

Best of luck, and may peace be with you,

Captain Craptek

"Saad Mohammad, a spokesman for the Islamic Society of Greater Oklahoma City told NewsOK that leaders of the society's mosque are making efforts to protect Muslims from any retaliation for Nolen's actions."When will the racist anti-islamic bigotry end?

https://www.people.com/article/oklahoma-beheading-fired-employee-tried-converting-coworkers-to-islam

Captain Craptek wrote: So, what to do next? That's where Barbie comes into the picture.
These religious theme Barbie and friends are also popular, except you won't find any on Islam... The "artists" decided not to depict the prophet Muhammad. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/24/barbie-ken-mary-jesus_n_5877646.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000051

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote: So, what to do next? That's where Barbie comes into the picture.
These religious theme Barbie and friends are also popular, except you won't find any on Islam... The "artists" decided not to depict the prophet Muhammad. https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/24/barbie-ken-mary-jesus_n_5877646.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000051

There's an interesting parallel to be found in the "social armor" of both the Prophet Muhammad and Dear Leader. Notice that all other religions (in the case of Muhammad) and all prior presidents (in Dear Leader's case) are fair game for mockery and criticism. However, Islam and blacks are not! Is this just a coincidence? Or, does it suggest some very "careful planning"? As a practicing paranoid I'm guessing the latter.

Watch the scurrilous tongue squirrel, your Sciuridae privilege is showing.

Comrades, should not, as a truly progressive society feel sorry knowing that somewhere out there someone else is going through the same unspeakable torture of heartbreaking sleepless nights and even general discomfort for not being able to pursue his religion of peace at his workplace. What does that say about our vastly inferior society in general. At least cooler heads have prevailed and the local police have listed the so called beheading, crime scene, murderincident as “work place violence”! This argument is finally settled and the whole Islamo-fascist murder theme has got to stop and stop NOW because the whole argument is irrelevant and designed purely to cast aspersions on the vast majority of peace loving freedom fighters and Mooslim peoples, most of whom do not even own knifes or box cutters and prefer to spend their time drawing lines in the sand.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:
These religious theme Barbie ...

exemplis gratis, Islamic Barbie.

IslamicBarbie.jpg

Oh, poor, poor, victimized follower of The Prophet (pbuh) (and ptui)! To the ramparts, comrades! We cannot let these Islamophobic racists (or should that be racist Islamophobes?) get away with their Islamophobic racism (or racist Islamophobia). To the ramparts, to the streets, to the stores and factories! Smash the windows! Burn the vehicles! Loot and pillage! No justice, no pieces! Hiss! Spit! Scratch!

Ah, that felt good. Now I will go have a snack and take a nap.

We need to look at this logically, instead of emotionally. Dear Leader Obama said, "The future must not belong to those who insult the prophet of Islam." So let's start there:

If you insult the prophet of Islam, then you have no future.

If you are not a Muslim, then you insult the prophet of Islam.

Therefore

If you are not a Muslim, then you have no future.

Q.E.D. This woman was not a Muslim, so she had no future. See how simple that was?

"Wait, I thought that guns caused this type of violence; and they certainly can't be used to stop violence. I'm sure this has to be a misprint - it has to be that the assailant came in shooting, and the company official (not security by the way, but a private citizen) then beheaded the assailant to stop the crime; because after all, guns are the problem. Guns cause the violence. Violent crime like this would just go away if we didn't have guns."

This was a passing reaction by my brother Split Peas (he has a slight personality disorder...but that is a family secret).

Olga Photoshopova wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
"Free" barf bags included with Obamacare.
Reuse Recycle Comrades.
Warren Peas wrote: This was a passing reaction by my brother Split Peas (he has a slight personality disorder...but that is a family secret).
What were the reactions from Sweet Peas and Snow Peas?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Olga Photoshopova wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
"Free" barf bags included with Obamacare.
Reuse Recycle Comrades.
Warren Peas wrote: This was a passing reaction by my brother Split Peas (he has a slight personality disorder...but that is a family secret).
And is Islam then the Religion of Peas?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:
And is Islam then the Religion of Peas?

The wife, Snow (who can be a bit cold-hearted sometimes), said that she wasn't too surprised that a white guy in Oklahoma would be packing heat and just looking for an excuse to 'cap a brotha'.

Our daughter, Sweet, just kinda hung her head in disbelief and said "what ever happened to 'whirled peas' and 'give peas a chance'? Why can't we all just get along?"

And no, RedDiaperette, Islam isn't the peas religion even if they claim it is the 'religion of peas'

--Peas Out!

( Image I am going to get sooo much grief for this one :) but I just couldn't resist )

Comrades, really. So much ado, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and general silliness about a common workplace beheading.

This was no "terrorism"! And Islam isn't Islamic, so don't even start with THAT teabagger nonsense.

What happened in OK was OK - sometimes heads gotta roll, and there was no excuse for that white privileged NRA cop company executive Republican - probably originally from Ferguson - to go shooting this harmless and fine young man:

tweet.jpg
What are we coming to in our progressive democracy when a handsome young African-American fellow can't let off a little workplace steam?

STOP THE HATE AMERICA!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:What happened in OK was OK - sometimes heads gotta roll,...
Oh, I have always loved that song:

Heads gotta roll,
Blood gotta fly,
I gotta slice
Once more so you'll die....

Thank you. I anticipate thieving this graphic with gusto (by the decision of the duly authorized ministry, of course, so is okay by you).

Dearest Sista Olga Photoshopova,

Damn! Over 2,000 shares?

Awesome! And well-deserved. You go girl!

My vomiting was well worth the view!

ImageI feel like such a dope. I thought you were joking, you know, this being a humor site and all. It seems Melissa Harris Perry has taken herself beyond mere parody into - ?

ImageRight on Comrade Perry! How dare those right wing rethuglicans try to equate Islam with violence and . . .

Image Sorry, I can't do it. What an ultra-maroon.

"Wait, I thought that guns caused this type of violence; and they certainly can't be used to stop violence. I'm sure this has to be a misprint - it has to be that the assailant came in shooting, and the company official (not security by the way, but a private citizen) then beheaded the assailant to stop the crime; because after all, guns are the problem. Guns cause the violence. Violent crime like this would just go away if we didn't have guns."

Komrade Warren Peas
Guns DO cause violence. You see, the victim was merely expressing his cultural heritage, and a white, racist, Islamophobic heterosexual male WITH A HANDGUN stopped him! See how violent male Christians are? And how intolerant? A more tolerant person would have tried to appreciate the beauty of diversity!

Komrade Katz, You want diversity?
You, of course, have heard of "poetry in motion," right? Well, now you're gonna hear "Islam in motion." OK? (Warning: It does indeed involved a motion requiring the beheading of an innocent individual) Still like "poetry in motion, Komrade Katz?

Listen to this:MSNBC babe refers to the beheading of an innocent American citizen as "workplace violence."Listen how nonchalant she is about this horrific crime. https://www.mediaite.com/tv/scarborough ... rrectness/ Sorry,Comrades, seems it wouldn't take. But, I know you have heard it elsewhere.

Most Equal Komrade Katz

The evil racist white gun hugging NRA member probably Christian trigger man was wielding a rifle. This is far worse than a hand gun because ALL rifles are ASSAULT WEAPONS! The evidence, like we need any, can be found here: https://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/09/30/prosecutor-co-worker-had-altercation-with-beheading-suspect-about-him-not-liking-white-people/. In today's Glorious World of Next Tuesday, who does?

Swimming with the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Does anyone have a Kalifornia Reusable barf bag? I've used my last on reading this page. Since plastic bags are now verbotten

Comrade Putout wrote:
isil-splits-another-pea.jpg

Did Pam catch E-BOLY???????

I thought Party Members were not supposed to, unless she has been added to the purge list...