Writer Roundup

Harmony: A New Way of Looking at Our World

51RKsmmC8GL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Harmony, the new best-selling book on environmentalism by the Prince of Wales, extolls a whole new way of living in the world. After studying the problems of the world for over thirty years he comes to advocate a simple spiritual life of peasantry spent tilling the fields and a new "caste system" as the Prince puts it, based on fealty to a King who is the head of the spiritual mission of environmentalism, "sort of like the Church of England only really, really wise and stuff."

As one reviewer at amazon wrote:

His viewpoint is far advanced beyond accepted science and industry's ineffective ways.

Wow.

He is really, really, really wise. I hope this book makes people think, and even more than that, encourages them to adopt some of the ideas he suggest with such good sense behind them.
If Prince William follows in his father's footsteps with this, it would be wonderful as well.

Comrades,

Read between the lines, the translation of the first line is: "this guy is nuttier than a fruitcake"

Second paragraph: He remembers this guy is the PoW, and he bows down and tries to kiss his soverign's posterior. Then proceeds down the royal line. It depends on whether you believe PoW is the repository or suppository of knowledge. Prog off: If his taste in women is an indicator of intelligence, that would put him in the very low 50's. Prog on!

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Huh..........how 'bout that !

A caste system serving the king..........

And just who would that king be, oh dear Prince of Wales?

Any suggestions?

Just what the world needs now........a British Obama, enlightening the peasants
with his enormous ego wisdom.

Pathetic.......... and I'm quite sincere about that sentiment. ( spit )

"a King who is the head of the spiritual mission of environmentalism"

How quickly we forget the Goracle.

Prince Charles must be really really really wise as he is for having almost as robust pairs of ears as our own Dear Leader.

I for betting that if Leninka was for lifting up pigtails she would also be for showing off her wisdom with much robustness of pairs of ears.

During uprising celebration of school childrens to future King, this was for being heard

car-carryng-pr-charles-attacked.jpg

Title already taken: "The Road to Serfdom", will call this "Harmony"

and I think it is so wonderful that he takes is important time out of his important duties to spend million on gasoline for his private jet, to fly around the world to preach to others not to fly jets and waste gasoline, but to save the world. He is such a selfless man, is he not? He and Algore bring a tear to my good eye, every time I am forced think of them. sniffle

The ungrateful spawn of the serfs were chanting "off with their heads" as they trashed the rolling royal's Rolls Royce.

What a bunch of fools. As if chopping off his empty head would have any effect.

"The book's weaknesses are dwarfed by the towering strength of its underlying philosophy, however."

That's the environmental tactic.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:The ungrateful spawn of the serfs were chanting "off with their heads" as they trashed the rolling royal's Rolls Royce.

What a bunch of fools. As if chopping off his empty head would have any effect.
I am always stunned, surprised and mystified when you happen to make such sense, Whoopie. You are correct in estimating that even a common prole knows you must drive a stake through their heart to accomplish your accomplishment. Why just look here . . . here is a king, waiting to be waited on, and he is without a head unit. Obviously, someone forgot the stake again. What a waste of time...... Image