Yes We Can...But

Comrades,

We already know how enlightened our hyper-intellectual Chairman is. What cognitive alacrity! See how well he is able to out-think the silly, stupid masses who hold him to be unpopular.

In tribute to His Cranial Gargantuanness (not too far removed from hydrocephaly--please note the "Progressive" reference in the first paragraph--we are infiltrating the interwebs more and more each day!), aptly shown in his recent appearance in yet another TV show (Comrade Jon "I am not a hebraic Capitalist" Stewart), a patriotic musician rewrote Will.I.Am's "Yes We Can."

So, with great pride, I present to you "Yes We Can...But"

Music by Well.I.Never, images by iowntheworld and our own creative agitprops!

Put together by yours truly...

Enjoy, Comrades!

Mystery item No. 69

Genosse DDR Kamerad -

The Party approves!

I guess this New York story has something to do with the above video -

Cable Company Paints Over Barack Obama Mural in the East Village

EAST VILLAGE — A politically charged mural that for more than two years stretched for half a block along Avenue C was recently painted over by the property's tenant.

The mural — which featured a portrait of President Barack Obama with the words "America Made the Right Choice" — was one of many neighborhood works by celebrated street artist Antonio "Chico" Garcia.

The picture apparently didn't sit well with RCN, the cable-television company that rents the building at the corner of East 6th Street.

Obama_Repainted.jpg
Oh the inhumanity of capitalism!

RCN has a bad reputation around here, but maybe they aren't so bad after all.

DDR, very good work. In case a certain tight fisted farmer's daughter doesn't give you Beet of the Week, here is the Valorous Work medal as a consolation prize.

valorous work medal.jpg

Comrades,

The real problem here has escaped your notice, it is not the artwork or the picture of dear leader that presented a problem.

The real problem is the background! After a two-year period it was considered dull and boring.

To effectively change the background would involve too much time and expense. Instead,
they [elected] chose to go with a more trusting blue as the new background of choice

But, but, but.... *%$#@!!! That is all I would hear from the beloved late Mr. P. And where is he now? Yes, deceased! I think all those butts had something to do with it. Image very good work indeed.

But, but, but, but, but, but ma mow mow

I hear a song....

Comrade DDR,

Stop, stop! I couldn't get through the whole film before having an Obamugasm.

Groucho Marxist wrote:

I hear a song....
[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
But coming in 2012.....

Groucho Marxist wrote:

I hear a song....
Comrades,Sad but true! When the campaign started, he made an appeareance at Saddleback Chuch.His stammering and stuttering was both consistent and continual.

[img]/red/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
This is why Dear Leader uses teleprompters..........so he can lie without sounding stupid.

Substance is nothing, image is everything.

With breathless anticipation, the crowd awaits the unveiling of the Obama statue

Pigeons_Obama_Statue.jpg

I have noticed Dear Leader stutters most when he is attempting to convert his 5 year plan for Glorious Conversion to Kommunism into terms acceptable for the common man. "Let me be clear....", same thing.

Czar Czar wrote:I have noticed Dear Leader stutters most when he is attempting to convert his 5 year plan for Glorious Conversion to Kommunism into terms acceptable for the common man. "Let me be clear....", same thing.
Very insightful. Every time he says "Let me be clear..." he proceeds to pour on the obfuscation. He truly is a glorious leader. For painting over Obama's image, RCN should be fined and have all profits confiscated and redistributed to such fighters for the common working man as ACORN or Google for at least two years or until Nancy Pelosi is reelected, whichever is first.