Endorse Hillary Clinton

hillaryclinton.com
Endorse Hillary Clinton

Sign up today to endorse Hillary Clinton. We will add your name to our list of citizen endorsers and you will get instant access to all of our online tools.

Look at https://www.hillaryclinton.com/endorse/ ... omments=on

Cool! ONLINE TOOLS! YAY! (I wonder what kind of "tools", diesel powered me thinks aloud?)

No, Diesel is too much of a pollutant and a generator of greenhouse gasses. These ones run on the souls of those who have insulted Queen Hillary.

My Darwin! SHE'S SITTING ON A GOLDMINE (Literally). If she can harness such power, we would never have to invade another peaceful country for Blood and Oil™!

No, we would still have to invade other countries. Not for the oil, but for the souls and the blood. (Hillary's hunger is hard to appease.)

Oh I see, I never knew you and Her Excellency were so tight... YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL OR YOU MIGHT END UP LIKE VINCEY-POO!

No, she needs me to run the Guillotine Factories for her and with all the purging, and "social cleansing" she participates in, she would be lost without me. However, I do have to watch my fingers....

Yes, we all try to maintain our usefulness, because no one wants to walk into their office and find an already perfectly scripted suicide letter folded neatly on the desk.

That happened to me once, but it was just for the person whom I was sharing an office with. Back when I was just a common comrade.

I know, I was summoned to fold the letter and sit it down on the desk of a dear old friend. But he had it coming! I don't care if his kids are starving because of the re-distribution of wealth! HOW DARE he take my 3.50 to feed his kids a decadent Happy Meal, HOW DARE HE! OK, calming down now... deep breaths... phew...OK, I'm better. Anyways, he was gone the next day and I'm better off for it.

Hitlary is already in the re-focusing program. Smersh is proud to announce that This is the re-vamped Kerry program (He failed it by the way) We now will bring forth a better product.
SMERSH. HEAD OF KGB secion 9

HELP FUND HILLARY .According to calculations by the KGB, the metal value of pennies, which are made of copper-coated zinc, is now more than one cent. The metal value of 5-cent coins, made from a copper-nickel blend, is up to 7 cents. Adding in the costs of manufacturing means the Mint now spends 1.73 cents for every penny and 8.74 cents for every nickel it makes.
Let the MELTDOWN begin. ONE PENNY / PER WORKER
SMERSH HEAD of KGB. sec.9

Hillary...

And her positions differ from John McCain's exactly how?

https://www.ImpeachforPeace.org

smersh wrote:HELP FUND HILLARY .According to calculations by the KGB, the metal value of pennies, which are made of copper-coated zinc, is now more than one cent. The metal value of 5-cent coins, made from a copper-nickel blend, is up to 7 cents. Adding in the costs of manufacturing means the Mint now spends 1.73 cents for every penny and 8.74 cents for every nickel it makes.
Let the MELTDOWN begin. ONE PENNY / PER WORKER
SMERSH HEAD of KGB. sec.9

Quoting yourself - the epitomy of arrogance and hubris - are we now smersh?

Throw your stone TO THE RIGHT.
SMERSH HEAD of KGB.sec.9.