PURGE #2: Nancy (Paisley Patchouli) Pelosi

I also want new drapes (as Pravda suggested), a solid gold desk (with gold note-pad) and your collectors edition of Havana autographed by Robert Redford himself.

...and, a shrubbery...not too big! NEE!
F.M.P.

Dearest Hillary,

I know we have been at odds for some time now, you know, the whole trying to destroy one another to assume absolute power over the foolish masses, and now I feel bad about it. Yes Hillary; I feel bad that I haven't done enough to gain the collectives trust and instead pissed it all away for money, power and a nice place in the history books. I apologize for this, and am now ready to Heal™ so that we may work side-by-side together as best friends forever.

Let us admit our flaws as “people”, Hill. I know I'm an emotionally unstable megalomaniac with a lust of being glorified in the media. I too understand that you are a psychopath who is hell bent on usurping the power of this…errrhmm…“republic” so that you may reign supreme for all eternity. With that said, I believe it is time that we end this silly purge and focus solely on strengthening our relationship and helping one another survive in a world dominated by stupid, angry, sexist white males. Let us come together and be worshipped as womyn with a cause…or agenda…or scam if you will. I know deep down inside, somewhere around our non-existent hearts, that you and me, me and you, can become… THE MOST POWEFUL WOMYN IN THE WORLD! Think about it, Hill. I will run the show in the House (with Bonnies help) and you can become the first ever man/womyn/it combination president! It will be fun, and I think we are ready to put down our weapons, useful-idiots and campaign contributors in order to turn Amerika into the place you and I always loved… that place being North Korea, hun… North Korea.

Sincerely,

Nancy

P.S Meowsevich - YOU WILL GET YOUR DAMN DRAPES, BUT THE COLLECTORS EDITION HAVANA IS MINE! STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS PRAVDA!

Dearest Nancy,

Yes, I agree darling. I really think you and I could work great together as a team.
I'd apologize to you for this silly little purge, but I think it was a good thing to do because it forced us to become more closely associated and in the end becoming more than just friends. Your first "One Hundred Hours" was like snatching my first kiss and visa versa, just brilliant.
Just one suggestion, fire Lupe and hire an American Samoan and put that person on your payroll for your office in Samoa. Think of all the money you can save! You can pay below the new minimum wage raise. More money for drapes!
Thanks for taking impeachment off the table. That would just be one more distraction, taking attention away from ME.
Speaking of distractions, are you with me on the big one? I'll declare this one closed and open another on "you know who" and it isn't a white male. Besides, I think he's taking attention away from you too. It's not nice, isn't it?
BTW, thanks for that case of tuna you sent over. I just pop open a can in the evening before I go to bed then I take a few whiffs so I can dream sweet dreams of you!

OOOXXX

Hillary

My dearest friend Hillary,

No, I couldn't possibly fire Lupe, she knows too much darlin'. I have instead decided to change her already doctored green-card to state she is from American Samoa to score me points with The People. (Lupe, get your ass outside and tend to those weeds growing in the garden! Bring me a latte when you're done AND NO WHIPPED CREAM, SO HELP ME GOD IF I SEE WHIPPED CREAM!). I found Lupe in Mexico in '87, she has been with me since (Lupe! I SAID GET YOUR ASS IN THE GARDEN! STOP MAKING SILLY MEXICAN FACES AT ME DAMMIT AND GET BACK TO WORK!).

I really loved your "coming out" announcement over the internet today, it was classic Clintonian "cutting-edge" trickery that will surely give you more press than that thing from Chicago - what's his face, uhhh, Osama Bin Bama or something like that? Anyways, I'm sure you will snatch the nomination, Hill. I mean come on now; who can say NO to Hillary R. Clinton? Who I ask? So yes, I'm with you on the big one and lets just forget this whole purge thing. Oh my, look at the time; I really have to be going now because I'm having dinner with some Execs. from Del-Monte - someone has to pay the bills, right?

XOXO

Nancy

P.S - The tuna I sent over was extra chunk white in veggie patchouli oil. I'm sure it will give you PLENTY of sweet dreams!

Hillary Pillery gushed (eewww!)
BTW, thanks for that case of tuna you sent over. I just pop open a can in the evening before I go to bed then I take a few whiffs so I can dream sweet dreams of you!

PEEYEW!! Get a room, you two! Shouldn't be TOO hard to rent one by the 1/4 hour in the Castro district!

PEEYEW!! Get a room, you two! Shouldn't be TOO hard to rent one by the 1/4 hour in the Castro district!

the castro district. In Cuba, isn't that the whole dang island? And what are you doing here in our Cube, capitalist pig-dog Bush? go back to Guantanamo and torture a non-combattant! Silly Bush person.

Tsarevna!

George W Bush is one of ugliest trolls. Feed him at your peril.

Comrades!!!

Battle stations!! It seems we have a situation developing in the People's State of Kalifornia!
Our Hollywood mouthpieces are running amok and backing Obahamamama and not Glorious Uber Comrade HRC. Someone out there is thinking for themselves and not following accepted Party doctrine. We must crush this uprising and show the sheeple what happens to those who do not bow before Glorious Uber Comrade HRC.

Pelosivich was a smokescreen! This is her block to control and she did nothing! She was wooing our Glorious Uber Comrade HRC while she was backing this dastardly plot! We shall make her confess once she has a nice talk with my ferrets!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien wrote:Comrades!!!

Battle stations!! It seems we have a situation developing in the People's State of Kalifornia!
Our Hollywood mouthpieces are running amok and backing Obahamamama and not Glorious Uber Comrade HRC. Someone out there is thinking for themselves and not following accepted Party doctrine. We must crush this uprising and show the sheeple what happens to those who do not bow before Glorious Uber Comrade HRC.

Pelosivich was a smokescreen! This is her block to control and she did nothing! She was wooing our Glorious Uber Comrade HRC while she was backing this dastardly plot! We shall make her confess once she has a nice talk with my ferrets!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

What Comrad O'Brien states is quite true. Perhaps the Party should consider a mass purging, or at least a mass round-up to Sibe- or Taxachusetts! Yessss! Everyone who fails to recognize the worthiness and wisdom of the Glorious Ms. Clinton and show it by freely and without force from anyone else, share only HER opinions!!!, should be forced to have Ted Kennedy and John Kerry as their senators. And should be purged. And should have their little gold pins with the picture of Mrs. Clinton that we now all wear on our red scarves taken away.

In the meantime, Purge Yomama! or Bohama! or whoever he is.

Woops...maybe not. Sen. Joseph Biden weighs in on the purging chargen and says that Sen. Look Out! There Are Llamas! is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” So he doesn't think a purge is warranted....quite yet.

JP
how dare anyone rain on Hillary's parade..

https://www.myspace.com/numberonejp

"A dark evil will rise from the great city of the new world. Many will follow her not knowing the truth. She will attempt to make peace with the warriors of Muhammad. There will be no peace as fire falls upon her land."
The quatrains of Nostraduamus

Comrades!!!

To arms! To arms! We have a real crisis to solve!

Look!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:*phhhffffttt* *cough**cough* I didn't inhale! I didn't inhale, heh heh heh.. Ugghh... let me have some of that Koolaid Pravda, I'm sooo thirsty right now man, so thirsty.... Uggghhhh.... Wheres Pelosivich? Isn't she supposed to spea.......ZZZZzzzzzz....ZZZZZzzzzz.

Ah, so the truth behind Pelosipires has become all too clear....

Okay, dear Comrades, I found this on another post. Thought you should hear it, though. Some guy said the following, and I quote, "I'd give my left nut to waterboard that bitch." (Referring to Nanski, of course) I do apologize for the unseemly language, but, that's exactly what he said. I respect the civility of this forum. And, even though I can't duplicate his most generous sacrifice, I have to say I wouldn't mind doing the same thing. In all fairness to the People, of course. Or, to quote Nanski, "the american peeeepoll." Please excuse me, I need to take a shower now.

Pamalinsky wrote:Okay, dear Comrades, I found this on another post. Thought you should hear it, though. Some guy said the following, and I quote, "I'd give my left nut to waterboard that bitch." (Referring to Nanski, of course) I do apologize for the unseemly language, but, that's exactly what he said. I respect the civility of this forum. And, even though I can't duplicate his most generous sacrifice, I have to say I wouldn't mind doing the same thing. In all fairness to the People, of course. Or, to quote Nanski, "the american peeeepoll." Please excuse me, I need to take a shower now.
I thought she said "American Peep Hole".