Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

CAPTION CONTEST: Ted Turner Flips off the Audience

Makes me Pro Retro-Abortion.

PS : I wish he could get aborted retroactively so we could save millions of Cow farts m3

Guess what he is thinking about, Jane Fonda?

Classic brain to muscle motor control confusion.

I thought I would just "point" that out.

.Image
Smells like Catherine Crier, just ask John

"Listen h'year y'all, I'm what ya call a rich peckerwood"

"I just came from giving Barrack Hussein Obama a proctology exam and all I got left with was. . . "

UN Turns Finger of Turner To Proletariat

Turner Turns UN Finger To Proletariat

One World. One Finger. One Ass.

UN: Turner Gives Finger So You Don't Have To

Fingers For New World Order

Finger Fond For Jane Turns Up Behind UN

New World Order Demonstrates Finger Fond of Jane

A gently fingering to the Ultimate Fisting [of Humanity]

In brackets is optional

Hey! You in the back of the room. Yeah YOU!

One milllllion dollars. That will be your monthly energy bill.

I just luv the tie. It is soooo adorable. I'll bet Russia and Cuba are closer down to his pecker.

Lone Stage Grip wrote:One World. One Finger. One Ass.
I think this will be sufficient:

Ah hell, I won, now what you commies gonna give me? A beet pie?

There's something to be said for the Ass line there Mr. Square, I suspect yer not being as square as these proles might think. Just tell me folks, are y'all really getting yer beat rations regularly? Or has the head honcho slipped the poncho over yer eyes?

Ya know where I come from, them's grounds for an _ _ _ whoopin'... but I imagine, seein' as how kind Mr. Square was here today to the resident redneck, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Even without the _ _ _ ...Donkey.

Actual Ted Turner quotes:

Just because your ratings are bigger doesn't mean you're better.

All my life people have said that I wasn't going to make it.

Life is a game. Money is how we keep score.

Rupert Murdoch is the most dangerous man in the world.

The United States has got some of the dumbest people in the world. I want you to know that we know that.

As for you Lone Stage Grip - "MR" SQUARE!? "NOT BEING AS SQUARE AS THESE PROLES MIGHT THINK"!?

LET ME START THE DENOUNCEMENT STAMPEDE!

I DENOUNCE YOU!

HOW DARE YOU HURL ACCUSATIONS AT THE PEOPLES DIRECTOR, IN HIS OWN HOUSE MIND YOU!

I'd hire a beet taster my friend... and pay no mind to the dark cars in your rear view...

Red Square wrote:
Lone Stage Grip wrote:One World. One Finger. One Ass.
I think this will be sufficient:

Just an observation fellow collectivists. I see that Comrade Turner is boasting his true collectivist spirit by wearing a collective tie! Various nations on one tie! One tie! One world! One finger! Glorious! One world...government, indeed.

Jesus H Christ, I gotta do everything around here? Caption #1 - purr my finger Caption #2 - smerr my finger Badda boom, badda bing, I outta here. Kim Jong Ir

/PROG OFF - True Story: Back in the early 70's, I witnessed Ted Turner get hurled bodily from the Annapolis Yacht Club. (say "Yaaaaht Club" to give it that Thurston Howell the 3rd panache & savoire faire) There was a coat & tie cocktail party on the Friday night before a big sailboat race. Ted was roaring drunk and by roaring drunk I mean he was so loud that he easily drowned out any & all conversations. But since sailors are drunken louts, his assholishness was overlooked. What finally got him bounced out on his ass was when he lurched up to a member's wife and grabbed her well-endowed rack, slurring some lurid comment or other. Shrieks and harrumphs ensued and several burly members grabbed the offending sonofabitch and gave him the bums rush right out the front door of the club. I particularly liked it when one of them put some english on ol' Ted as they released him, spinning him so that he skinned the knees out of his expensive suit when he fell down on the rough concrete outside. Oh, and the race? The drunken buffoon ran his sailboat hard aground on a mud flat in the fog. Remember, this was back in the days before GPS and you weren't allowed to use LORAN, only good ol' dead reckoning to navigate.

Always knew of him from his moniker of "Loudmouth from the South". So the behavior above fits nicely with that title.
As for that second finger, he could be a hand model double for Jack Elam from the "Cannonball Run" film.........should have been a proctologist. He could smell his own finger!

Another suitable caption might have been "old finger", like goldfinger without the g, or finger finger.

Kim Jong Illin' wrote:Jesus H Christ, I gotta do everything around here? Caption #1 - purr my finger Caption #2 - smerr my finger Badda boom, badda bing, I outta here. Kim Jong Ir
Comrade Kim,You kind of screwed the pooch at the beginning. Christ as an "r" which should be pronounced as Chlist. Same pronunciation only with l instead of r.For this minor offense should cost you no more than 10 lashes and no beets for a month!

No one is getting whipped. Conscientious comrades subject themselves to self-criticism for a duration that the Party shall deem appropriate. Or they fall on their shovels.

Meet Dr. Finger, Jane's personal proctologist.

"and this is for the guy who trimmed my mustache"

"I've got more political clout in my middle finger than all the registered voters in Iowa and South Carolina put together"