Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

CAPTION CONTEST: Obama Points Gun At Audiences

Here's one way to caption it:

Behind every well-meaning progressive idea there is always the barrel of a gun.

"Time for negotiations is over. Now take everything out of your pockets and put it in a large pile on the floor. I'll make sure that it's redistributed equally from the bottom up."

"Say it again about my ears. Go ahead. Say it."

"Yes, it's true: I'm a Muslim and a communist! But you won't take me alive!"

"Michelle, step away from the refrigerator."

Alright now I aiming it, what do I do next?

"America, say hello to the living constitution. Living constitution, say hello to America."

Mystery item No. 1

M84
What? You thought I had to obey Illinois gun law? How cute.

I thought an actual glorious leader quote was appropriate.
obama-gun.jpg

"Like my buddy from Chicago says, if I put this up your butt ... hehe ... you will find out how effective it is"

(original quote by former Chicago mayor Daley)

There's a great comment to this on Facebook:

Alex Dovgalevsky:
‎"Communist Manifesto 25:17: the path of the righteous man is to give all his resources to the State, to allow no inequity above the lowest common denominator. Blessed is he who at the barrel of a gun surrenders himself to the will of the Party, for he is truly his master's keeper and the enabler of lazy children. And I will strike down upon you with aaaall the furry of regulatory agencies and paramilitary organizations, those who attempt to live as free people in a free society. And you will know my name is the Lo… errr... OBAMA when I use my unions against you!"

"Gun rights?!?!....I have the gun so that makes me right!"

That does it! Next Mother F*^%er who mentions this "Constitution" thing gets it!

When uhhmm guns are outlawed, then uhhmm, only outlaws will have guns. So ahh give me your money!

Chariman Mao: "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."

Any thug knows this

Being the true Chicago thug that Dear Leader is, I would suspect that he would hold his weapon like this.

[album]Image[/album]

[album]Image[/album]

"Where is my .... ummm ... teleprompter?"

Empty your wallets. NOW!
Who asked about my birth certificate?!
Bitterly clinging to guns and religion (Islam)
We're going to take these away from you because we're the only ones qualified enough to handle them. Just like health care and the TSA.

Capt. Commie wrote:Say hello to my little friend
You took my post right out of my mouth! Damn you, Capt. Commie! All I have left to show is this:

Lugarpackingobamasgun.jpg
That would be Senator Lugar, R-IN trying to get re-elected. His name does indeed rhyme with a famous gun. That would be the Luger, of course. A heavy thing to overcome.

Here's hopin.'