Offer Your Support To Loyal Comradette Katie Couric !

k_couric.jpg

Loyal Comrades:

I read almost an entire page of Parade Magazine in which the magazine was interviewing our dear dear Katie Couric. They were inquiring if she believed her co- working males felt threatened by her as a powerful womanliness.

She said, and I almost quote, "I think men and women do (feel threatened) sometimes. But you can't pin everything on that. "

What she really was saying is that SEXISM HURT HER RATINGS, which all of our proud Comradettes can completely understand.

Comrades, being of the womanly gender and being that I am up close and familiar with all sorts and forms of sexism, sexual harassment, gawkers, stalker and mockers and that I have experience with womanly kind being mistreated and the overlooking of our great mental capacities, I felt I must bring this to your attention, so you too, can feel her pain.

Katie should not have to keep enduring sexy gawkers when they should be looking at her mind.

Poor Ms Katie, who is by all definitions a loyal comrade and faithful Obamaites (in spite of those &%$#@! poll numbers) she is feeling pressed up against and unappreciated for her gifts and talents outside of bars and shopping at Barney's. This should not be!

I am asking that our comrades of the Cube give her full support and watch her new already failing talk show, so we can prove -- it is her brain and loyal Marxist learning and unfailing, blind support of dear leader and not her sexy body (although it is aging, we DO NOT TAKE NOTICE OF SUCH).

Please help her from being taken advantage of and thank you for your support. You may email appreciations to [email protected]

That's why I never watched her, just too sexy. I'm sticking with Rachel Maddow, no danger there. (She it the one on the left.) And yes, those are all coloring books.

maddow.jpeg