If You're Happy and You Know It - Shame On You

Change we should have believed in has arrived. Who would have thought that we would consider it politically correct to envy what others have and feel good about our envy. But daily we hear from our leaders that America has been unfair. Those of us who have (worked for or not) do not deserve whatever it is that we have as long as some undisclosed gap exists between individual wealth accumulations. We are now Biblically responsible for not only keeping our brothers but everybody's brothers. That's a tall order for little old you and me.

And that is the point. All this equalizing of society can only be done by an all powerful centralized government, something America's founders attempted to codify against. Individualized society can never attempt brother keeping on such a grand scale. We can not have one without the other. So when we try to convince ourselves that society equalizing and nationalized brother keeping can be done while still retaining individual independence, think again.

We of The People's Collective fully embrace relinquishing our independence for the common good. If there was a God besides the State, we could have taught him a few things about compassion. Don't believe those who disparage us by pointing out that we just want to trade our independence in the vain hope on getting more stuff. We assure you that getting more stuff is simply an unintended consequence of our Glorious Revolution. You want to be happy, don't you?
~
capitalism.jpg

Since you're into stick figures, see Obamadigm Paradigm Change from way back in the ancient time of October, 2008:

--KOOK

A fine example of all that is wrong with capitalism. Just because Joe the Plumber chooses to roll up his sleeves and reach into a feces filled toilet to remove the bar of soap your kid deposited, why should he keep all the compensation? It's not fair. The Brother's Keeper Bureaucracy would never approve of such selfishness.

Hell, I couldn't be happier!!!

God I love crony capitalism!

Unhappiness should be shared equally. A new narrative needs to be created to counter the study showing twice as many religious people to consider themselves happy compared to 'secularists': 40 some odd percent to 20 some odd percent.

Your are absolutely correct, ThePeoplesComrade. As you say, it is YOUR kid who deposited the bar of soap and without said deposit Joe the Plumber would not be compensated at all. Why should he keep money that he would not have earned but for the actions of others? And does he thank your child? Does he buy the child presents each April 22nd? No! Not only should Joe the Plumber share his wealth but he should be penalized for his selfishness!

Great post. I wish I could pay more attention to it when it was posted. Alas, Party matters had kept me away...

The breadth and depth of The People's Cube is so great that even our Supreme Commander can not fathom it. Such is the unfettered spirit of the collective worker when supervised and directed appropriately.

Not to even mention the great beet vodka parties!

If you are happy in the great soviet states of America than great leader obama wants to speak with you to see if you should be re-educated. Working for the great collective is serious business and is not to be taken frivolously. The happiness is so deep that it cannot be registered by mere facial expressions. In fact....while residing or working in the great collective that the USA has become, one must have a pained and serious look. You workers have the great responsibility of working for the common good of those who are doing the mental work. They may not be working in the sugar-cane fields but people could be studying so the great obama doesn't have to.

TPC, you're so right to remark on the fact that we are all guilty. That is in public. If we're beating our breasts, shielding our eyes by the back of our hands as we look to see who's buying it or if we have to ramp up the volume like Te'o just to be wuved and bewieved, then that's our public persona.

In private. Well, all of you know from your visits to the Rancho. If you were lucky enough to escape.I am the humblest of the people's servants. Until I get in private. Then I can make our Many Titted Empress pale.

See, dearest Father Prog? You ARE good for something, after all! And I, of all people, know that is just the tip of the iceberg regarding you.

If only you and MTE could, if you'll pardon the expression, FACE OFF! (No kisses allowed) I would pay good cash money to see/hear that! Oh yeah!

I'm sure you could have a field day commenting about MTE's testimony today.

I just loved the way she "took full responsibility" for all of the Benghazi shit, the obligatory response, just like Janet Reno did regarding Waco. She didn't know nuthin' 'bout no damn talking points! Dammit! Screw that Rice bitch!

Aren't Progs wonderful? Ya gotta love 'em. Ya just gotta! Or else.

Pamalinski, I took great pleasure from our MTE's testimony. I could only hear it on Faux Noise on XM. (XM is having a fight with Faux Noise even though it's their highest-rated channel; surely the good progs at XM are trying to silence Faux Noise.)

I could hear the tone in her voice. That hectoring, shrill tone of the henpecker in full throttle. The last time I heard that, she was at the Rancho, and she reared back on her hind legs and her trotters put huge divots in my floor. And her tusks came out. Did you know that she has collapsable tusks just like a snake's fangs? A misjudged strike with those is what gave Bill Peyronie's Disease.)

But the thing I love the most is that she charmed even the evil RethugliKKKans. Move on, nothing to see here. Nothing unusual. Move on. As the body of Chris Stevens is tossed onto the dungheap of history.

But that's all part of the plan. AmeriKKKa must lose her exceptionalism. We are not even as good as other nations. In Africa there are pograms and mass killings but then they're just darkies and don't know any better. That's the behind-closed-doors prog line. But America is responsible for everything: disease, famine, oppression, and succor.

How I love dear Lord O. Always willing to give us the hair shirt off his back, while he gives the shirts off our backs to people who want to kill us.

Well then, Father Prog, you're in for a treat!

Both Oleander AND MTE are appearing together on 60 Minutes! A "World Premiere!" Not sure when. Probably this weekend. Oh well, what difference does it make! They're gonna be ON! That's what counts.

[ off ]Where's Achmed the dead terrorist when you need him?

For anyone trolling this website, I do NOT advocate any violence against these horrible, dreadful, nasty people. I want them as safe as possible. Look what a bullet did for Kennedy family, who were the most disreputable of the drunken Boston Irish trash. Rich which of course makes it just hunky-dory, as long as you're for The People.

Pardon me while I throw up. Some of us have a problem with that sort of conferred morality by political affinity.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote: Such is the unfettered spirit of the collective worker when supervised and directed appropriately.

You Comrade have, uh, just displayed most equal wisdom.