Mother Of All Emoticons - Mooning Your Opponents Right

And now for something completely different: emoticons. The party has always placed emotions first and rational arguments last. To enable progressive internet users with better means of expressing their feelings online, our Karl Marx Treatment Center developed a new line of emoticons called EMOTI-CAN. It will let you emote on any issue with nuance and versatility of a seasoned diplomat, an award-winning pundit, or a sophisticated "paper of record." It gives the word "moonbat" a whole new meaning!

Are you tired of smiley faces? :-) Or frowny faces? :-(
Fight back with EMOTI-CAN

<(I)>
II

All-inclusive and politically correct, it offers limitless options and possibilities:

And a t-shirt:
For all the smiley faced :-) emoticon people out there: this one is for you:

Click here to buy: don't hesitate to emote what you really think!

Committed to raising the culture of discourse in our society

The People's Cube

SEE UPDATE (04/12/2007)

Shouldn't at least one of the EMOTI-CANS use a colon (:) in the money position?

Schinken wrote:Shouldn't at least one of the EMOTI-CANS use a colon (:) in the money position?

We considered that possibility but both <(:)> or <(;)> appeared too lewd. After all, a colon is a colon, and a semi-colon is even worse.

Premier Betty wrote:I don't get it....
You don't get it Betty because you are a very good person.Only reprobates like myself get it immediately.

Oh... I guess that means another long stint in the re-education camps. Somebody get your Premier a shovel.

Red Square wrote:a colon is a colon, and a semi-colon is even worse.
My wife is a survivor of colon cancer.

The surgeon removed half of her intestine.

Does that mean she has a semi-colon? :-D

If imitation is the best form of flattery, what is stealing the concept, developing it into something even better, and turning it into a chain mail? It's called folklore! Yes, comrades, we have infiltrated the American psyche so deeply that our posts and videos have become a legend - and are now officially part of the national narrative (let's see if this gets picked up in chatrooms and discussion forums)

This morning Laika forwarded the following mass mailing to the People's Cube headquarters:

To: Red Square
Subject: FW: full moon tonight

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all know those cute little computer symbols called "emoticons," where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown.

Sometimes these are represented by

:-)

:-(

Well, how about some "ASS ICONS?" Here goes:

(_!_) a regular ass

(__!__) a fat ass

(!) a tight ass

(_*_) a sore ass

{_!_} a swishy ass

(_o_) an ass that's been around

(_x_) kiss my ass

(_X_) leave my ass alone

(_zzz_) a tired ass

(_E=mc2_) a smart ass

(_$_) Money coming out of his ass

(_?_) Dumb Ass

You have just been e-mooned! Send this to 5 people within the next hour and you will be blessed with people laughing at your e-mail.

This is NOT a chain letter, so if you don't mail it out, you won't have bad luck. (But who wouldn't want to e-Moon a friend?)

We are covering this issue in the People's Blog section here:

Ass Icons

MONITORED BY KGB.
YOU PERVERTS.

SMERSH HEAD of KGB
Section 9