Boycott Russian made goods in the USA in protest of the war

[center]Boycott Russian made goods in the USA in protest of the war against Ukraine

[/center] Thankfully, there are only few of them:
Vodka
Do not buy Stoli, Russian Standard or other Russian brands – there are lots of high quality alternatives (Nemiroff, Belvedere, Grey Goose, Kettle One, etc.)
2. Kasperski antivirus software
Do not buy this software. As Russian friends joke, one department of the lab creates the virus and another one creates the antidote. There are plenty of alternatives.
3. Lukoil
Do not buy gas at the Lukoil gas stations. They are owned by the Russian oligarch tycoon Alekperov who is a close ally of Putin

[center]Not one American dollar should support Putin's Russia war against Ukraine.[/center] [center]Please spread this message around[/center]

Comrade chikanuka123,

An odd statement you made in a previous post:"humor, sarcasm, satire are all fun." What humor? Where is this sarcasm you speak of? Satire? And "FUN"? Would you find living in a tree and digging beets from dawn to dusk"FUN?"

Also, boycotts are difficult to sustain during the second "little ice age". Lukoil sells gas. Why would I need gas for a car buried in solid ice. As for anti-virus software...I'm still looking for anti-NSA software...got any helpful links?

Then there's vodka. Yes. That's a biggie...but we generally make that ourselves from leftover beet greens and potato skins. Besides, the liquor store won't take EBT cards. (yet)

But never fear comrade. Here, we do our part for the greater glory of The Party™, The People™ and The Children.™ We boycott only <spit> kapitolists. <spit> - See more at: https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... dC1oQ.dpuf

Dear tovarisch kapitan,

When you come down from the tree on your way to the beet field, just inform random insects about the "boycott" message, please.

Captain Craptek wrote:... leftover beet greens and potato skins ...

Comrade Captain Craptek, I am unfamiliar with this term "leftover" as it might apply to food. Here on the Obama Tribute Collective of Work Making You Free we eat AOL 3.5" floppy disks, and we are glad to have them. What are "beet greens" or "potatos"?

Lev Termen wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:... leftover beet greens and potato skins ...

Comrade Captain Craptek, I am unfamiliar with this term "leftover" as it might apply to food. Here on the Obama Tribute Collective of Work Making You Free we eat AOL 3.5" floppy disks, and we are glad to have them. What are "beet greens" or "potatos"?

Comrade Lev Termen,

"Virtual greens and potatos" is what I meant to say. Lately, I sometimes catch myself day dreaming. Yes,...that's what happened. I think.

A "leftover" is a piece of legislation that is responsible for all the unemployment and unfairness, Comrade Termin. It has nothing to do with food, and, indeed, comes in quite handy for many strong and loyal Progs.

Captain Craptek wrote:... I think.

And therein lies the problem. The Party knows of your thoughtcrimes. It's only a matter of time until the trains have squirrel-proof mesh on the air vents...