Enemies of the State can medically commit suicide in Canada

Comrades! A vital step in the revolution towards the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™ has been made in Canada today.

From The People's National Post:

"Supreme Court of Canada strikes down ban on doctor-assisted suicide"

"The historic ruling opens the door to physician-assisted suicide for consenting, severely ill adults who want to control the method, timing and circumstances of their death."

"The court's ruling limits physician-assisted suicides to “a competent adult person who clearly consents to the termination of life and has a grievous and irremediable medical condition, including an illness, disease or disability, that causes enduring suffering that is intolerable to the individual in the circumstances of his or her condition.”"

"Within those parameters, the court said the nature of the suffering includes either physical or psychological pain. The person's condition need not be terminal."

Comrades, I would like to highlight a portion of the last quote from the article:

"Within those parameters, the court said the nature of the suffering includes either physical or psychological pain. The person's condition need not be terminal."

This is Glorious. If you even possess a molecule of knowledge and accept and spread the Glories of Marx, Lenin, Stalin, and Communism, you'll already know the implications of this. However, for the unwashed, I offer this explanation: This law will allow those who feel guilty of thoughtcrime or feel that they have been enemies of the state may go to their doctor and request that they be offed. I do not know about you, but when I was unwashed, I would have never considered going to my doctor to commit suicide. I would have used a rope, the natural gas stove, or even an old, rusty kitchen knife. I would have also caused much trouble to the state police and taken away from their time arresting enemies of the state. However, I now know that I can become an American-Canadian comrade (and steep myself in much more glorious Party Doctrine) and request that I be offed if I become an enemy of the state or start to doubt the party or the eternal party truths of which you all know and that I will not go into length here.

In the second quote it also says "consenting, severely ill adults". All enemies of the state are severely ill, but most do not wish to consent to suicide. Comrades, this is where we come in. You must convince the enemies of the state that it is good and will help the country if they commit suicide. You must tell them that they have a severe psychological illness that can only be cured by the acceptance of Eternal Party Truths or by suicide. However, you must be vigilant! You must keep pounding it into their head day and night until they start to believe it. Getting them drunk or high can also help, but you must be very careful not to let any messages of capitalism sneak through, either by television, radio, computer, or other means; you MUST have a sterile environment that can be controlled very subtly as to maximize the effects of your persuasion and ultimately produce the most efficient method available to you of Party indoctrination and recruitment.

It also must be remembered that nothing is a crime if it is for the benefit of the Party or it's Eternal Truths. Do not be afraid to invent truth to get them to off themselves or join the Party and accept Party ideals, a lie is not a lie if it helps the cause of the Party and of Glorious Revolution. You must also tailor the truths to the specific enemy of the state, otherwise you shall insult the Party by weakening the influence of them over the unwashed and you may be reported as an enemy of the state yourself. If such a thing does happen I URGE you to report yourself as an enemy of the state.

However, if you cannot convince them, I urge you to cut all contact with them, denounce them as enemies of the state, and report them as enemies of the state to your local State Policeman or Party, the NSA, the FBI, and/or [email protected]. Do not be afraid to report yourself as an enemy of the state either! You must do all you can to keep the country and the Party pure, even if that means killing or jailing yourself, your wife, your husband, your children, or even your friends!

Finally, I hope that this glorious news and message has inspired you to go out and recruit or convince thoughtcriminals or enemies of the state to join the Party or off themselves. Remember that one does not have to be Lenin, Stalin, or the Kremlin to enact revolution in their own communities.

Article: https://news.nationalpost.com/2015/02/0 ... _id=693648