Word Salad New Food Source

In an effort to fight the looming food shortages and the empty shelves crisis, the Biden Administration is rolling out a revolutionary solution dubbed the Word Salad Program.

Leading government scientists have confirmed that The Word Salad Program is a healthier meal choice than deep fried Chicken Tenders with adobo spiced ranch dipping sauce on the side with fries and an extra large Dr. Pepper.

According to sources, every Biden Administration cabinet member has pledged selflessly to contribute to the program by providing record quantities of word salad in their public statements, media interviews, and stump speeches.

"This is the least we can do to give back to the subjects of our benevolent rule, whose voting by mail has appointed us to be their thought leaders, health wardens, and nutrition instructors," said Vice President Kamala Harris in a rare sober press statement.

"The Biden Administration Word Salad Initiative is going to provide low caloric value for every loyal citizen's consideration for their survival within the scientifically calculated quotas in redistribution of sufficient mental protein required to cope with our unstoppable progress as we move into the second year of the Biden-Harris plan to Build Back Better," Ms. Harris continued, adding, "You can take what I just said and put it in your fridge, literally."

"She lays it on so thick, you can butter your toast with it," confirmed a White House dietary consultant. "As long as there a working TV in the house, no child will go to bed hungry ever again."

"My daughter loves Word Salad meals," Jenn Psaki declared at the White House press briefing.

The program is said to go into effect as soon as the leading government scientists find a way to plug the TV cable into the family refrigerator.

Presidente Kommie-la is obviously fully on board with this new version of soylent.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Presidente Kommie-la is obviously fully on board with this new version of soylent.

'pelipsky had this Kommie-la word salad for breakfast, and is now ready to tend beets till supper when shift ends and all tools are cleaned.

Holy Guacamole, Jackalopegirl!

Way to reduce things to lowest terms! (You know how I love that) Absolutely hilarious truthful input!

I’d like to share something I stole from Greg Gutfeld: Kamala is trying so hard to meet the word count for her book report. That’s why she speaks so hesitantly.

Word salad and vegetarianism. Glorious intersectionality!

Pamalinsky wrote:Holy Guacamole, Jackalopegirl!

Way to reduce things to lowest terms! (You know how I love that) Absolutely hilarious truthful input!

I’d like to share something I stole from Greg Gutfeld: Kamala is trying so hard to meet the word count for her book report. That’s why she speaks so hesitantly.

Word salad and vegetarianism. Glorious intersectionality!

Oh, PamA,

word count for book report...thanks for sharing!!

'pelipsky is sending you a special intersectionality in return.

Word Salad For You

somehacker deserves a gratitudinal forelock tug --- getting cable in the icebox!!! What will these genius' think of next??

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Congrats, jackalopelipsky - you've made the Motherpage!

Pamalinsky.....the collective menu at tractor barn 9 calls for a Word Salad to be followed by a hefty portion of "Air Pudding with Wing Sauce" and fueled with generous amounts of
BYO beet spirits*.

I ordered some of this delicious Word Salad, but all I got was a package full of brainfarts...

Well then Comrade Minitrue,
if you dressed up like a clown
and farted in a room,
would you smell funny?

This Word Salad is a nice side dish to The People's Hamburger Helper....
51819-Food_Crisis.jpg

Rising food prices are just a symptom of greedy human cells, always desiring more and more energy to "stay alive". We need laws against all this "metabolism" thing. It sounds like a racist conspiracy.

Notice, comrades, how all progressive social theories end up with thinning the population? The fewer the mouths, the more is left for everybody. Is fair.

Saw this while shopping for bananas today. Check those labels carefully—they're trying to pass off butterfly pork chops as ribeye and at ribeye prices!

PORKRIBEYE.jpg

(Yes, this is real, but it might be a word-salad error by someone who thinks all meat is the same)

Plugging the family fridge into the TV cable socket is not the only progressive idea borrowed from the Soviet best practices.

Soviet science has long ago found a simple secret of how you can cut the costs on food for the cows while increasing the production of milk. You just have to give the cows less food and milk them twice as much.

Today this method sounds even better as it can also reduce the production of the global-warming cow farts.

Red Square wrote:Congrats, jackalopelipsky - you've made the Motherpage!
Wow SistaGirlfriend! You made the cut! You deserve it, too! I am so grateful to ride back into TPC after a couple years absence on the wings of your well-deserved victory! It feels so great! I bet you feel great, too.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Red Square wrote:Congrats, jackalopelipsky - you've made the Motherpage!
Wow SistaGirlfriend! You made the cut! You deserve it, too! I am so grateful to ride back into TPC after a couple years absence on the wings of your well-deserved victory! It feels so great! I bet you feel great, too.

'pelipsky could not have made the cut with out the rest of The Collective's GroupThink effort, Pamalinsky. The feeling is so overwhelming, 'pelipksy was ready to hide under bed with the rest of the REDs.

forelocktug to everyone,
'pelipsky

Tonight's "press release" from our current President, Joe, ever groping for meaning and substance, was the perfect example of your Word Salad. He even "whispered" to suggest some subtle meaning about schools not wanting masks (95% are compliant!) He was just asking for another sprig of garlic or cinnamon or whatever. WOW!

Well, that's just Joe's way of screaming it to the rafters. He's such a drama queen, and a lame one at that. But, here's one I always use when I must show the utter insanity of those Hillary bent:"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked. My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know. The remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn't do that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."- Hillary CLINTON 2012

Being a vegan, I love a good salad. Add a little olive oil, if you can find it, to help swallow the Word Salad™, and it makes for an afternoon of culinary bliss.

Congratulations on your promotion to the Mother Page, Comrade 'pelipsky.

Pamalinsky wrote:our current President, Joe, ever groping for meaning and substance,

I'm not sure he actually ever gropes for meaning. His groping tends more towards substance. It smells much better to him.

Question?

If a comrade is feeding on word salad with the ice box door open, does that mean Texazistan can be refrigerated soon? Food being a necessity for life, and cuisine choice protected by something, we haven't figured out yet. And if a comrade hasn't figured out what kind of word salad, until he hears the available word salad on the shelf.

Oooops, 'pelipsky was word salad typing with the ice box door wide open. Or, word salad is a sustainable commodity.

The Collective doesn't know, but the Collective is going to find out.

forelocktugthanks,
'pelipsky

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:our current President, Joe, ever groping for meaning and substance,

I'm not sure he actually ever gropes for meaning. His groping tends more towards substance. It smells much better to him.
Point well taken. How could I have ever missed that? You have a most extraordinary sense of smell. Keep in touch KKK.

trashmouth wrote:
Well then Comrade Minitrue,
if you dressed up like a clown
and farted in a room,
would you smell funny?

Is that one of those Zen questions? You know like if a tree fell on you in the forest and nobody heard you scream, did it really happen?

Minitrue wrote:Rising food prices are just a symptom of greedy human cells, always desiring more and more energy to "stay alive". We need laws against all this "metabolism" thing. It sounds like a racist conspiracy.

Ya know, Minitrue, this particular comment of yours is one of those I covet and would steal in a heartbeat if so many weren’t watching. You managed to include many newsworthy pressing issues in just three sentences: inflation, greed, affirmation of life, wellness, and most importantly, RACISM.

HA! And they say brevity is the soul of wit. They also say that when someone has to parenthesize irony by using parens, they might as well not have mentioned it in the first place. Yeah, I did edit parentheses out of the last rendition of this post. You never would have known it unless I wrote this, I had to because there were no parens left. I was busted!

Here’s vegan feminist Carol Adams speaking against meat consumption at the Oxford Union.

Listen to how she draws in additional woke causes until it becomes a word salad of lunatic liberalism.

At least my Japanese cartoons are entertaining.

Question, do we have to call an ambulance if we start choking on our word salads?

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
2/10/2022, 10:15 pm
At least my Japanese cartoons are entertaining.

Question, do we have to call an ambulance if we start choking on our word salads?
Nyet, comrade. Simply call The Party™ and we will sort it all out for you.

Government "Word Salad" will be coming with two, (2), count them, TWO choices of 'delicious' dressings.... 'Russian', and 'Asian Sesame Ginger'.  Or possibly, if peasants are very diligent, on 'Glorious Next Tuesdays', AOC promises "Green Goddess",...... if you will date her.
They will all taste the same, however...... equality is absolute necessity....

Enjoy your meal, comrades.

We need to bring back water-boarding. It's a little more humane.

Comrade Marsupial,

While the USSA is delivering a stammering Word Salad for the ASEAN alliance, General Xi cooked up some tasty Mao inspired combination fried rice.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article216598.html

No reading of 'Heather Has Two Mommies' is happening in Chinese kindergartens.
Meanwhile, USSA high school graduates haven't the skill to read and comprehend The Federalist Papers, but know for a fact it's crap, anyway.

I'm confused. On one hand, Xi says we must "stay committed to respecting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries," and on the other hand, "We need to work together to tackle global governance challenges."
Maybe we can retain our sovereignty while the NWO runs things, or will it be China running things?

Red Snapper wrote:
5/16/2022, 11:50 am
I'm confused. On one hand, Xi says we must "stay committed to respecting the sovereignty and territorial integrity of all countries," and on the other hand, "We need to work together to tackle global governance challenges."
Maybe we can retain our sovereignty while the NWO runs things, or will it be China running things?

Xi has a Re-education Camp number to end your confusion, Red Snapper. Meanwhile in the USSA, just mentioning you’re weary of daily word salads by our betters will also get you a numbered seat in Re-Education Camp.

BR 549 is ‘pelipsky’s number. Maybe we’ll be in the same class! Oh, joy!

Forelock tug,
‘pelipsky
#BR 549

'pelipsky,

With such a low number, I'd think you would be well on your re-educated way. There must certainly be millions (75 million or so) in the USSA up for re-education already, so my assigned number would be quite high. The chances of us being in the same class are quite low. Still, they might bring you in as a poster person for the re-education program.

On second thought, if you have been undergoing re-education, it obviously hasn't stuck given the nature of your posts!

Red Snapper wrote:
5/16/2022, 3:11 pm
'pelipsky,

With such a low number, I'd think you would be well on your re-educated way. 
Comrade the number is an indication of the number of days/months/years of re-education required. The qualifier is in the prefix letters, though, not having my pronoun prefix code book handy I'm not sure if Comrade 'pelisky's re-education schedule will be long or short term. Considering that she is from Texazistan, it's probably going to be long term. Though The Party™ tries to be Compasionate™. The Party™ desires Equity™ above all things.

Re-education is an ongoing process.

Even The Party™ has a concept of eternity. Not a particularly good one but a concept, all the same.