TPN Tuesday Science™ Supplement

What a totally lame excuse! “If I hadn’t abused my State scientist’s authority by lying on social media, the chaos of the hoax would not have worked as well as it did.”

Ivan, can you book this joke of an excuse, for the comedy stage at Tractor Barn #2 on Next Tuesday night?
It could be as entertaining as a Chris Rock show.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/c ... t-a-victim

‘pelipsky looks forward to being there, with ration card.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
8/9/2022, 11:54 am
But it identifies as Proxima Centauri.

In fact, it identifies as a "Chorizo," meaning that the less-than-eminent French physicist, Étienne Klein, misnouned it.

As a former aficionado of chorizo (until I found out what's in it) I'd have named that tune in two notes...

My question is what penalty lies ahead for this "French Scientist" for posting a falsehood on the internet?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
8/11/2022, 12:01 am
As a former aficionado of chorizo (until I found out what's in it) I'd have named that tune in two notes...

My question is what penalty lies ahead for this "French Scientist" for posting a falsehood on the internet?
None—misnouning is not yet the crime that mis-pronouning or deadnaming have become (but that's sure to change). 

I'm reminded of the viceroy who asked the king if cutting out the people's tongues was too harsh a punishment. To which the king replied, "I haven't heard any complaints yet."