Home Invasion

I must sadly report that my Trusty Saw Rusty has been seized by the Peoples Agents of Equality & Reason (PEAR) Disguised as members of some other obscure Department wearing jackets with the inscrutable letters FBI, these agents appeared in M1 Abrams Tanks to confiscate sensitive papers that I had inadvertently  kept secured in my wife’s underwear drawer since Grade School. Transgressions against the collective have been reported by an unknown insider who works with me in the Department of  Obama Unanesthesized Limb Removal Service and observed the content of these subversive secret crayon messages. The secret Warrant has been released to the Dept of Approved Media but has been left to the imagination of the People as it was written in invisible ink for State Security purposes that obviously may not be revealed. It is possible that I am being silenced for my work and knowledge of the Fauci WooHoo Labs where I helped with development of the Gain of Function Peoples Virus and its subsequent distribution.
It’s difficult to say. However, I am sure that once all my property has been seized and my name completely vilified my Trusty Saw Rusty will be returned and  I will quietly be reinstated to OULRS as there is a shortage of qualified Limb Removers. Regards from Gulag 12653 in The Peoples State of NJ.

This is inexcusable behavior on behalf of an out of control Democrat Party and their oppose-ums within the DOJ. 'pelipsky can only think - if that's permitted by the warrant - wrapping your trusty saw in Melania's lingerie, which all comrades know are top secret designer quality, as well as nuclear in material- the agents just didn't know Rusty was tucked safely inside the peignoir set seized in the raid. If only Rusty were able to speak in his own defense!

#releaserusty,now

jackalopelipsky wrote:
8/12/2022, 10:15 am
#releaserusty,now

I hope Michelle holds up a hashtag sign.  That worked out real well for Boko Haram the Chibok schoolgirls