Notable/Quotable: Robert Reich explains Marxism

I guess the midget idjit doesn't think rich people should save money, or even (gasp!) invest in improving the world through capitalism!

He doesn't see any benefit to capitalism. But then again, without his booster seat, he can't see anything.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:
8/16/2022, 8:49 am
I guess the midget idjit doesn't think rich people should save money, or even (gasp!) invest in improving the world through capitalism!

He doesn't see any benefit to capitalism. But then again, without his booster seat, he can't see anything.

The Marxalinskist mental midget believes undogood at public expense is just as good, if not better than, capitalism. The power from deciding what kind of undogood government spending will fill in the financial gap, is what keeps the Marxalinskist mental midget in his boosted chair at national economic poker table bluffing away your life experience.

It seems Next Tuesday™ is almost upon us...
It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.  They shall believe it is a duck until it is too late...

Stop Calling Them Democrats. They’re Communists.

from the article linked above...

"...let’s review a few basics:
  • They’re raiding and jailing their political opponents.
  • They’re turning the FBI, CIA, and IRS against American citizens.
  • They’ve come out against freedom of speech, religion, press, the Second Amendment, and other core American ideals.
  • They’ve abandoned the rule of law, and now have one set of laws for themselves and another for the rest of us.
  • They’re deliberately trying to bankrupt us—sometimes directly (through shutting down businesses), sometimes indirectly (through wasting trillions of our dollars.)
  • They’re indoctrinating our children with radical ideologies.
  • They celebrate infanticide.
  • They’re making secret deals with foreign entities against our interests.
  • They’re deliberately keeping our borders wide open to erase our national identity.
  • They mandate groupthink and conformity and punish anyone who doesn’t parrot their chosen narratives, however absurd.
  • They’re purging the best from our military and converting what’s left into a tool of Wokeism.
  • They’ve transformed our once-great American cities into crime-ridden hellscapes.
  • They relentlessly stoke division between everyone and never miss the slightest opportunity to accuse someone or something of being racist, sexist, phobic, supremacist, etc.
  • They constantly work to slander, cancel, and erase our Founding Fathers, American heroes, and America itself. (E.g., they removed the statue of Theodore Roosevelt from the American Museum of Natural History.)
  • They want to defund the police, release criminals from prisons and disarm the rest of us.
  • They defend terrorists. (Joe Biden: “Antifa is an idea, not an organization.”)
  • They’ve ignored the first principle of the Nuremberg Code, which was written in the aftermath of WWII, and which explicitly prohibits coerced consent for experimental medications. (See, e.g., here or here.)
  • They’ve tried to corrupt elections on a national scale.
  • They’ve openly stated their desire to abolish the family structure itself.
  • They’ve threatened to abolish the filibuster, pack the Supreme Court, and dismantle the electoral college system.
  • They’re criminalizing normality on multiple fronts.
  • They’ve taken down American flags and raised other flags in government buildings and city streets, symbolizing their stealth political takeover.
  • Their leaders have literally kneeled to one form of the cause they actually serve in the Capital building.
This list could go on, yet they accuse us of turning against America.
All the above is straight out of the communist playbook."

Most Equally Esteemed Komrads,

I feel the declaration by Komrad Stakhanovets is a hard act to follow.  Most equally equal post Komrad.  Bravo.

My question about the Reich post is trite in comparison, but here goes.  I read the article describing the "experiment" that good ole' Komrad Bob is so enamored of.  Evaporative money.  Cash to be specific.  Other forms of wealth were tangentially addressed in the article.  Precious metals, jewelry, land, etc.  It seemed to me that the proposed "system" only concerned one side of the economic equation.  What about the merchant side?  (I know Komrad Bob already assumes that the government is the other side of the equation.) 

If the cash is devaluing rapidly, how does the merchant replenish the inventory?  Orders must be placed in advance.  Manufacturers must have lead time to fill orders.  This will cease if they go bankrupt because their money reserves disappear.  Farmers do not have a short production horizon either.  Mining takes a while to pay off.  Oil has a 20 year production horizon.  Very soon there will be nothing on the shelves.  It won't matter how recent your currency was printed, there will be nothing to buy.  Also, if there is inventory, does it devalue at the same rate as cash? 

Wouldn't this encourage hoarding?  If the consumer had a choice between paying a penalty to keep the cash viable or buying a can of beets that will still be a can of beets for a long time, wouldn't they buy the beets?  Even if they didn't intend to consume them right away? 

Invest in canned goods!  Oh and precious metals.  I'm thinking of brass and lead. 

I think feel that R Reich might not have our best interest at heart in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon