President Giorgia Meloni Speech at CPAC 2022

Most Equally Esteemed KMTC,

Wow.  It is easy to see why the EU is having kittens over her election.  A major political figure using that "F" word over and over again.  That could delay the GWONT by weeks! 

PROG OFF

Um, I listened to her entire speech and I didn't hear one tenant of Fascism.  I heard a lot about freedom and independence.  Nothing about State control over business or the economy.  Actually the opposite.  Am I missing something?  There are a lot of news outlets and others labeling her as a Fascist.  Or is it that she is a threat to the Fascists?

PROG ON

Just like the Fascists to use doublespeak.

Dusting off my Lira in the Current Truth™,

Red Salmon

PS.  I do hope they bring back those awesome 200 Lira coins for the telephone.  Gettone just seemed like a great slogan on a coin.

Comrades, these are grave times here in Europistan.

Meloni wants to do what she promised to the people who elected her, and loves her country and its traditions. This is the very definition of fascism™!

To fight this fascism™, we must imprison or fire all journalists who speak of her in a positive way, organise bands of thugs and looters to beat the populace into submission, infiltrate the important institutions like the state broadcasters and the courts, and then use the first crisis as an alibi to oust her government with help from our deep state allies. Only in this way can we save Democracy™ in Europe. For the people™.

Meloni keeps mentioning GOD, and she does it a way that ends the Democrat Party - the keepers of our democracy. Meloni’s emphatic trust in this God, is fascist to the Democrat Platform, which denies this God being fixed any rules, or laws governing all creation. Much less, family and government.

Red Salmon, how could you miss the unmistakable signs of looming fascism destined to make Democrats, and their platform look silly? Meloni is even making the Republicans who don’t care what the Republican Platform says, look silly.

When our betters look silly because of the attributes of GOD, that’s fascism, and it must be stopped. No laughing, comrades. Hahahaha

Comrades

I am perplexed. Our compliant media hacks keep calling this woman a fascist, but I rarely hear her talk about the state in a positive way. I may need to go to the local JiffyLobo as the old cognitive dissonance is rearing it's ugly brain hurting head again. I thought that fascism was all about the state. After all, Benny himself was fond of saying:

"All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state."

I remain
Dr. Chicago

That woman’s got a serious case of the cutes.

I do believe she is only the Prime Minister, comrade, though the Italian political system is somewhat convoluted.