Remembering the Pup

Tonight I am watching the LSU/Auburn game.  It reminds me of the friendly rivalry between myself and Marshal Pupovich.  We traded insults with glee for the entire week before the game.  Many of the newer Cubists never had the privilege on knowing him.

Old Bolsheviks!  Raise a glass to the memory of the Pup!  The world is a lesser place without him.

Comrade Other Ivan,

1. Marshall Pup is indeed missed (there are many others...) .

2. If it helps, I can call you names, make fun of your hometown, mock your handwriting and your investment strategies, and insult your lineage; perhaps even kick your dog. What's a buddy for?

I didn't know the Marshall had passed. I was away from the Cube for a long period of time and missed a lot. I'm raising my coffee mug in his memory right now.

I remain
Dr. Chicago.

At a 'certain' Institution of Higher Learning in Texazistan, there is a TRADITION. Pups, no longer able to blow 'Reveille' must be buried, so that they are able to see the BIG SCORE BOARD. During re-construction of THE STADIUM, a uniformed cadet stood with chalkboard SCORE BOARD for these HONOR Pups.

So shall it be for Marshall Pupovich.

But, as to Tractor Barn Ivan's #2 Point...just log in, absent with out leave, Brain in a jar....just log in.

I miss him, too. He was a good comrade.

Pupovich_Marshal.jpg

Everyone misses Comrade Pupovich. Even I.

I didn't realize he'd gone to that big Tractor Barn in the sky. You are missed, Comrade Marshall Pupovich.