The People's News #214, Oct 9 Sunday MAGAzine

For a better viewing experience at better resolution, open graphic on new page or in new tab and magnify.

Just Two More Years in the White House
What Else Could Joe Biden Possibly Accomplish with So Little Time Left? 
Washington, D.C., November 1, 2024 - Joe Biden cedes the United States to the People’s Republic of China and presents The Constitution to Xi Jinping for ceremonial burning.
Washington, D.C., November 1, 2024 - Joe Biden cedes the United States to the People’s Republic of China and presents The Constitution to Xi Jinping for ceremonial burning.

UKRAINE ISSUES MARVELOUS NEW POSTAGE STAMP

ukraine-stamp-russia-bridge.jpg
Commemorates the bombing of the Kerch Bridge to Russian-occupied Crimea.
CLICK HERE FOR STORY

ONE DAY LATER, RUSSIA ISSUES ITS OWN NEW POSTAGE STAMP
RUSstampglassbridge.jpg
Commemorates missile strike on the Glass Bridge, a footbridge close to the Arch of Freedom of the Ukrainian People.

THE NATION CELEBRATES JILL BIDEN'S WARDROBE
Basse Coutre Designs with Notes of a K-Mart Esthétique

"Doctor" Jill stuns in an udderly underwhelming gown.
"Doctor" Jill stuns in an udderly underwhelming gown.

Click here for story

I don't usually follow fashion news, but sometimes it's like watching a bad car wreck. You know you shouldn't, but you just have to stare at the gruesomeness.

What an explosive issue of TPN Sunday Magazine.

At last, everything is truly f’d. Clarity, in the fog of culture war, is something to keep in mind when the bottom drops In the spin cycle, and the centrifugal forces sling a comrade’s back against the wall of the Biden Administration’s carnival ride.

The only successful negotiation with Russia was conducted by a soldier on Snake Island.

In other news, two spans of the Kerch Bridge to the Crimea fell through. The bridge had been designed to withstand bombing and it was hailed as "indestructible." Now some experts believe that either the design was flawed, or - more likely - the contractor (Putin's friend) had taken some shortcuts while building it and kept the difference. We're shocked.

I've said it before: to understand Putin's brand of fascism, imagine Nazi Germany in which all Hitler's friends would steal from the people and the government, and transfer the money to London, New York, or Cyprus.

The same way, Putin had given billions to the FSB so they would subvert influential people inside Ukraine to Russia's side. The FSB brass stole the money and reported successful operations, claiming that Ukraine was ripe for the picking. That's what gave Putin the idea he could take over Ukraine in three days with a "minor incursion," and he even convinced Biden and other Western leaders of it. This is why Ukraine was getting little support until the West realized that the war wasn't the promised "minor incursion," but an unwinnable, disastrous invasion.

Dear Colonel Obyezyana - I thought your comment on gender reassignment deserved its own topic. So I moved it to a new thread and raised you a comment.

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23239.html

Red Square wrote:
10/9/2022, 12:38 pm
Dear Colonel Obyezyana - I thought your comment on gender reassignment deserved its own topic. So I moved it to a new thread and raised you a comment.
Добре.