The People's News #215, Oct 13

OUTRAGEOUS! Has anyone called PETA!!??

Catturd is my hero.........

zNQrw278WKrp.jpg

Comrades, I truly support NASA’s yet-to-be-built cooling machine. It is in the spirit of saving the planet that the very first thing, contrary to the group headed by a Purdue University professor and NASA, that needs to be done would be to empower a select committee of politicians, movie stars, and pundits to pass large funds to their friends in the “science industrial complex.” The “sciences” would be able to make demands for additional funds to make further assessments that would initiate a variety of judgments. Some of these very judgments would be used to expand the process that determines the dialogue needed to create an abstract of “needs” to respond and position themselves to challenge the demands of electric energy to power the newly constructed charging stations. With an illustrious and distinguished committee charged not only with the demands of network charging and the process to determine social awareness, but it would also be imprudent if we did not provide charging stations along the colorful Mexican border, which would help thousands of future citizens power their electric cartel vans to wonders of the fruited plains, free phones, healthcare, and pardons for deadly offenses. The “A” team of NASA’s Biological and Physical Sciences Division, along with various members of Congress, could achieve orders of magnitude not seen since "Muad" Dib’s spice wars on our neighboring planet Arrakis.....

trashmouth wrote:
10/13/2022, 2:49 pm
The “A” team of NASA’s Biological and Physical Sciences Division, along with various members of Congress, could achieve orders of magnitude not seen since "Muad" Dib’s spice wars on our neighboring planet Arrakis.....
TRMF.jpg

NASA yet-to-be-built cooling machine

Next Tuesday is right around the corner!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
10/13/2022, 6:42 am
OUTRAGEOUS! Has anyone called PETA!!??

Catturd is my hero.........

Indeed Komrade Klara,

The Catturd does possess much more brainpower that the entirety of the demokkkrat politburo.  And much more sense.