That Joe's talkin' Bidenese

And everybody knows
It's hard to believe.
And everybody knows

Comrade Groucho Marxist.

Most equal composition. And to use the tune from one of my favorite songs from those Kapitalist musicians from Texasistan made me tap my toes as I sang along. Maybe I should try my hand at a composition using another from that specific collection of songs. Perhaps something like "Washington Blackshirt".

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Ya know, Groucho Marxist, I been thinkin’ about you lately and here you are!

Way back in the 80’s I found myself on the same plane from Burbank to Vegas as Billy Gibbons who sat about 2 seats in front of me.

After landing, I just went home and minded my own business. Later, I was invited to a ZZ Top Concert and went. I could not believe the mountain of sound coming from just three instruments.

I wear cheap aviator sunglasses to this day!

Thinking about me?

What other subversive thoughts have you been having?

I have long given up on being rehabilitated.

'pelipsky's been missing you, too, Groucho Marxist.
What a sight!! Groucho Marxist trolling Sea Wall BLVD., cause it's all down to Bidenese.

Oh, what a glorious day in the collective.

Groucho Marxist wrote:
10/13/2022, 9:47 pm
Thinking about me?

Ha! Ha! Ha!  Good one, my friend and, I must admit, it seems that any thought I have of any kind is, indeed, subversive. So, in that light, I would like to opine: "It's NEVER TOO LATE TO BE REHABILITATED!" (Just sayin'.)

Pamalinsky wrote:
10/16/2022, 1:30 pm
Groucho Marxist wrote:
10/13/2022, 9:47 pm
Thinking about me?

Ha! Ha! Ha!  Good one, my friend and, I must admit, it seems that any thought I have of any kind is, indeed, subversive. So, in that light, I would like to opine: "It's NEVER TOO LATE TO BE REHABILITATED!" (Just sayin'.)

You are most equal for asking about me..

I've been in solitary for much of the pandemic and not by choice..

I just did a tally and this addition is something like my 705th entry to the official record not counting the numerous artist or thematic entries

There are not yet words in the English language that would do equality to this work

So if I may borrow from Bidenese, it may be necessary to organize a campaign of TRUmapeopleOlegCubadaequality ... and Im not joking here

Mladshiy Brat wrote:
10/17/2022, 2:06 pm
There are not yet words in the English language that would do equality to this work

So if I may borrow from Bidenese, it may be necessary to organize a campaign of TRUmapeopleOlegCubadaequality ... and Im not joking here
Very nicely played, Comrade Brat. Your Bidenese accent is perfect, all clumpy and slurry and everything, like beef gravy on Chicken Bidenese with capers and extra starchy flour! Oh yeah, and some mushroomies (fungi) too! After putting this gravy on everything, it all begins to taste the same, doesn't it? And, I know you're not joking. (Neither am I.)

Congratulations Mass Hooliganator on blowing all TPC karaoke service records! Every comrade is cheered!

Chicken Biden with beef (flavored) gravy— it’s amazing what China can do with some msg to make so little go down such a long way. Pamalinsky, it’s like you’ve been to a Vegas buffet featuring Elvis’ brown goo, before. That steam tray of Chicken Bidenese is there, lurking, ready to sniff some unsuspecting pre-teen In the buffet line. What a picture!

TRUmapeopleOlegCubadaequality!