The People's Cube #14 of 30 Best Political Satire Blogs & Websites

Feedspot has modified and increased its categorizations of blogs and websites, resulting in a change in our ranking.

TPC now ranks #77 among 100 best humor blogs and websites, but

TPC RANKS #14 AMONG 30 BEST POLITICAL SATIRE BLOGS AND WEBSITES
top30satiresitesfullmedal.jpg

Congratulations Comrades!

Before anyone gets to excited or dejected, bear in mind that left-leaning The Onion mysteriously ranks #2 in two categories while the funnier, right-leaning The Babylon Bee mysteriously isn't even ranked in most categories. 

https://blog.feedspot.com/political_sat ... tegorypage

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
10/19/2022, 8:49 am
Does this warrant extra vodka rations?
I guess not.

EBR.jpg

I spent some time doing investigative journalism and TPC was beaten by such popular websites as:

Canadify - 295 FB followers (must make sense if you are from Canada, I didn't see anything except food ads on this website)
The Humor Times - 2.4k FB followers (Spoiler alert: the joke for all articles is "Orange man bad" ... at least the Babylon Bee has 3 jokes they use)
The Daily Nooze - 826 FB followers, last post Sept 2021 (I think the "daily" part of the name is false advertising, posts about twice a year)
People Need to Laugh - 0? FB followers, last post Mar 2022 (I agree with the title, but don't see how this website helps the issue at all - just a copy and paste of the latest far-left talking points)

I think me clicking on the above links out of curiosity doubled their hits for the day. I couldn't go any further down the list to get to ours, my eyes are still burning.

10/19/2022, 9:47 am
I spent some time doing investigative journalism and TPC was beaten by such popular websites as.......
........I couldn't go any further down the list to get to ours, my eyes are still burning.
Feedspot is an obvious capitalist scheme. Go to its home page for a meta-picture of its for-profit ethos.

Its rating system proves inconsistent when comparing sites and rankings, and the posts per month make no sense at all.

None of this matters, though. According to the Obyezyana Apelogical Institute annual survey of satirical websites that parody a Sovietized U.S.A., The People's Cube consistently takes first place.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/19/2022, 12:01 pm
10/19/2022, 9:47 am
I spent some time doing investigative journalism and TPC was beaten by such popular websites as.......
........I couldn't go any further down the list to get to ours, my eyes are still burning.
Feedspot is an obvious capitalist scheme. Go to its home page for a meta-picture of its for-profit ethos.

Its rating system proves inconsistent when comparing sites and rankings, and the posts per month make no sense at all.

None of this matters, though. According to the Obyezyana Apelogical Institute annual survey of satirical websites that parody a Sovietized U.S.A., The People's Cube consistently takes first place.

Hey, Obyezyana,
I knew that. I have been diagnosed as "blind as a bat" but I still knew that. Thanks for the clarification.

Pamalinsky wrote:
10/19/2022, 3:03 pm
Hey, Obyezyana,
I knew that. I have been diagnosed as "blind as a bat" but I still knew that. Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome!

According to the Obyezyana Apelogical Institute annual survey of satirical websites that parody a Sovietized U.S.A., The People's Cube consistently takes first place.
Order of Satire.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
10/21/2022, 12:53 pm
Shameless Promotional Ad
(Click for larger)

Is that virgin Cube extract? Cold-pressed, I presume? How many cubes need to be pressed to make one gram?

This must be the production facility.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Shameless Promotional Ad
(Click for larger)
Uh, I've been meaning to ask for a friend, COL O.  Has this been approved for use as a suppository?  I - er, they - noticed it says 'put tip of dropper in ear' after the dose was administered.

11/4/2022, 4:51 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

Uh, I've been meaning to ask for a friend, COL O.  Has this been approved for use as a suppository?  I - er, they - noticed it says 'put tip of dropper in ear' after the dose was administered.

Uh, no. Suppositories are large pills or gel caps that you dissolve in hot tea and then drink.