Both Parties Note New Trend: Candidates That Can't Form Complete Sentences

Harrisburg, PA -- Politicians must be very good public speakers.  Most of their job is talking.  They must seem to be intelligent, able to answer questions and inspire confidence in voters that they are responsible representatives of 'We The People' and their will. 

At least that was how things used to be.

After the election yesterday of John Fetterman, a recent stroke victim who has trouble forming complete sentences or understanding questions put to him, both parties are taking note of a new trend: the imbecilic candidate.

Jorge Gorge, a Republican strategist, noted "In the past, we've only looked for candidates that are 'the complete package.' Sound in their thinking and outlook but - just as important - able to speak well and convince others.  So we always thought."

Other party officials agreed it appears to be the new thing.  A mid-level Democrat who declined to be named said, "It started with Joe Biden, who is a trend-setter.  The inarticulate mumbling, the made-up words, the odd staring off into space for minutes at a time - he is like a box of chocolates.  You never know what you'll get.  I guess voters like that now."

Another noted "I used to think some folks just pull the lever for whoever had the right letter next to their name without even bothering to look into their qualifications or anything.  But, after Biden and now Fetterman get elected, you can't escape the fact they look absurd anytime their handlers allow them out in public.  People can't possibly be ignorant about these guys.  I'm convinced it must be what modern voters really want - elected officials that sound like half-wits."

He went on to say "I guess Thomas Jefferson was right after all. 'The government you elect is the government you deserve.'  We hear you, voters.  You wait until the next election - we have some nincompoops that will knock your socks off!"

I like how you started the title with "both parties," which makes it sound as if both parties have incoherent candidates, but you switch the predicate to "noticed," which technically lets you off the hook from explaining which candidate on the non-Fetterman side is just as incoherent.

Well done!

The more headlines like these the media has, the sooner the Glorious World of Next Tuesday will arrive.

I'm a journalist and we have certain standards we must meet. It's in the style guide, which ensures we subtly (or not-so-subtly for MSN and CNN) push the reader into a certain way of thinking. The purpose of journalism to expose corruption and therefore protect our freedoms has long ago been changed to advocacy and Alinksy's Rules.

The point in this case is that one party seems to field these candidates, but both sides have noticed the strength of their campaigns and you certainly can't argue with the results. GWONT draws closer every election.

It all starts with education (or lack of it), and the American voter reaps the rewards.

“Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted.” —Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

I was sorry hear Yuri Dashevsky didn't win. I hope he isn't discouraged and runs again.  Looks like he did significantly better than expected in a very blue district.

Even if things don't turn out well overall, there is some consolation that many of the races were tighter than anticipated - most of the blue candidates were considered walkovers a couple months back, but ended up being toss ups right to the end.  And that fact alone might cause a little soul searching by the leftist party, for better or worse not sure.  Or I'm giving them too much credit.

Voting in the stream of unconsciousness is better than having to read Hamilton, Madison, and Jay to comprehend the purpose of government. In the main stream of unconsciousness, grunts and disconnected phrases are the pablum of panacea to operate the nation. The bureaucracy knows their job, without even having to think about it, and journalists accept that fact and inform the public as required by their professional standards. It’s simpler than Jefferson’s coalesced cogency about the purpose of government because we’ve evolved in proficiency since the nation’s founding.

I found this article to be both cogent and thought prevoticationing like a...

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
11/9/2022, 12:48 pm

I was sorry hear Yuri Dashevsky didn't win. I hope he isn't discouraged and runs again.  Looks like he did significantly better than expected in a very blue district.

Even if things don't turn out well overall, there is some consolation that many of the races were tighter than anticipated - most of the blue candidates were considered walkovers a couple months back, but ended up being toss ups right to the end.  And that fact alone might cause a little soul searching by the leftist party, for better or worse not sure.  Or I'm giving them too much credit.
You're assuming leftists have a soul.
Ha ha, you funny.

CollegeProf wrote:
11/10/2022, 12:21 am
11/9/2022, 12:48 pm

You're assuming leftists have a soul.
Ha ha, you funny.

Of course leftists have souls. They stole them from others.

Comrades

I called this months ago. We have found our progressive champion to carry The Party's flag into the future. Say it with me: FETTERMAN 2024. Yes the perfect prog that can literally be molded anyway we choose. Buckle your seat belts, we're almost tro the Glorious World of next Tuesday! FORWARD!!!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
11/10/2022, 7:23 am
Comrades

I called this months ago. We have found our progressive champion to carry The Party's flag into the future. Say it with me: FETTERMAN 2024. Yes the perfect prog that can literally be molded anyway we choose. Buckle your seat belts, we're almost tro the Glorious World of Next Tuesday™. FORWARD!!!

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
Comrades

I called this months ago. We have found our progressive champion to carry The Party's flag into the future. Say it with me: FETTERMAN 2024. Yes the perfect prog that can literally be molded anyway we choose. Buckle your seat belts, we're almost tro the Glorious World of next Tuesday! FORWARD!!!

I remain
Dr. Chicago
You aren't the only one saying it....

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11 ... s-nominee/

anyone who disagrees is an 'ableist' (yes, the newest 'ist' and a real thing it seems)

MSMDC fanning the young embers. Please tell ‘pelipsky that NBC journalist is just there for "decorative" purposes, and not in control of anything important.

11/10/2022, 8:03 am
Dr. Chicago wrote:
Comrades

I remain
Dr. Chicago
You aren't the only one saying it....

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11 ... s-nominee/

anyone who disagrees is an 'ableist' (yes, the newest 'ist' and a real thing it seems)

image.jpg

&%!@##$!

image.jpg

Those guys at the Bee must read the Cube:

https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-unsu ... candidates

and this

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-call- ... t-sentence

I always check them now before I post, so I know these came after ours...