IMDB Listing: Road to Beijing

RTCH_04.jpg
Road to Beijing (2022)
91 minutes | Fantasy, Farce

A dictator and a con man travel 17,000 miles together trying to relieve people of their money and freedoms.  Adventures along the way include TikTok dancing and dodging agents of a secret society called MEGA-MAGA.  Memorable scenes include the pair romancing ladies of the night with the con man's son.

Director: Jill Biden | Stars: Joe Biden, Xi Jinping, Karine Jean-Pierre

Votes: 80M | Gross: $9M

(Thanks, Colonel Obyezyana - the image looks great!)

TPC's favorite Lesbian Press Secretary beatnick has a crazy scene of cultured state etiquette mix-up in this soon to be TPC film classic. When Karine Jean-Pierre orders a take-out of Kung Pao Bat Fly'd Rice, with egg roll, from a Chinese bistro street vendor, mistaken binaries collide. Beatnik social protocol and Eastern etiquette square off in a seedy high rise apartment complex near a WuHan wet market, also frequented by Hunter. The fun begins when Jill arrives, with Joe in tow, at the complex front desk, asking the concierge questions.

Cue the chopstick music, now.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/10/2022, 5:32 pm
TPC's favorite Lesbian Press Secretary beatnick has a crazy scene of cultured state etiquette mix-up in this soon to be TPC film classic. When Karine Jean-Pierre orders a take-out of Kung Pao Bat Fly'd Rice, with egg roll, from a Chinese bistro street vendor, mistaken binaries collide. Beatnik social protocol and Eastern etiquette square off in a seedy high rise apartment complex near a WuHan wet market, also frequented by Hunter. The fun begins when Jill arrives, with Joe in tow, at the complex front desk, asking the concierge questions.

Cue the chopstick music, now.
You are giving away half the plot!  Spoiler alert!

Comrades

We at the morgue enjoyed this film immensely. We laughed, we cried and we were enthralled by the plot. That wacky Ji is a comic genius and Joe Biden should receive an Oscar for his performance. I've never seen a nit wit played so convincingly. I know you're not supposed to go "full retard" but somehow it worked in this film.

This movie is an instant classic and should be played during election seasons from here to eternity... TPC Productions have outdone themselves. Bravo and Brava. Wait... Can I say that?

I remain
Dr. Chicago