Life imitates the People's Cube: dead voters elect dead Democrats in office

Should we stop writing satire because it only give them further ideas?

https://www.westernjournal.com/democrat ... ng-margin/
Compared to this guy, John Fetterman is the picture of health.

Democratic Rep. Tony DeLuca, Pennsylvania’s longest-serving lawmaker, won a convincing victory Tuesday over a radical Green Party challenger despite one of the biggest handicaps any politician could carry in an electoral contest.
He died four weeks before voters went to the polls.

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, DeLuca’s death on Oct. 9 at the age of 85 occurred too late to change the ballot.

According to USA Today, DeLuca won almost 86 percent of the vote in the Keystone State’s House District 32, trouncing Green Party challenger Queonia “Zarah” Livingston’s 14.1 percent.

Apparently, Livingston’s platform of “environmental justice,” “ending the war on drugs” and “reducing gun violence” wasn’t sufficiently appealing to the voters of far-western Pennsylvania to overcome the allure of a man who shuffled off this mortal coil a month ago.

A similar situation arose in the Tennessee House District 86 where Rep. Barbara Cooper, 93, died Oct. 25, two weeks to the day before Tuesday’s election, according to WZTV in Nashville.

She also cruised to victory with more than 73.1 percent of the vote to independent challenger Michael Porter’s 26.9 percent, with almost 63 percent of the votes counted Wednesday morning, according to The Tennessean.

And here's something we've published over the years:

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 22516.html

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 22553.html

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog ... 23210.html

The GP covered a load of election irregularities this year and more are being uncovered every day.
TPY2021DV.jpg

Comrade Red Square

the stories of dead Democrat voters and candidates are myths; mere lies made out of whole cloth and, as the Orange Criminal would say, "Fake News". I have no idea how these fabrications start other than in the fevered minds of Reich Wing™ Rethuglikkkans™ attempting make excuses for their perpetual losses in Democrat controlled cities and safe Congressional districts.

Dead voters... Where do they come up with these fantasies?

By the way, we're still working hard at The People's Morgue™ to ensure victory for The Party™ in the current midterm elections. Rest assured that if we don't capture the House, the Rethuglikkkan™ majority will be of the slimmest margins.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Golly, it's like Democrats want MORE Dead people. Sure explains the homicide rate in Democrat controlled areas. After all, a dead voter is a controlled voter.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/11/2022, 4:45 pm
Golly, it's like Democrats want MORE Dead people. Sure explains the homicide rate in Democrat controlled areas. After all, a dead voter is a controlled voter.

Comrade.

Shhhhhhhhh. Never speak the truth out loud.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

Dr. Chicago wrote:
11/11/2022, 4:53 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/11/2022, 4:45 pm

Comrade.

Shhhhhhhhh. Never speak the truth out loud.

I remain
Dr. Chicago

aaha!! So it IS true!

Which means... a Democrat voter has a personal death wish. What a suicidal way to preserve our Democracy. What the Sam Hill kind of USSA communism is this?

So much hard re-education must be forced upon the Amerikkkan populace! We have not yet begun the RED struggle.
Are. you. rea, dy. Comrades?

......Which means... a Democrat voter has a personal death wish......
In the Big Guys parlance.....it's called depopulation. It's a twist on the old parable of the frog in the boiling pot of water....

I find the "ableism" inherent in this post offensive. Must we continue to marginalize the dead?

" I find the "ableism" inherent in this post offensive."

Well, they did get to vote, and one dead candidate got re-elected....

trashmouth wrote:
11/12/2022, 5:59 pm
" I find the "ableism" inherent in this post offensive."

Well, they did get to vote, and one dead candidate got re-elected....

At least...