Real Or Satire?

Is this ad real, or satire? Is the offer of a free gas stove FBI entrapment?

That looks like swirling gas at the beginning of the video, so it could really be bang-fang's boyfriend.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/27/2023, 2:07 pm
Is this ad real, or satire? Is the offer of a free gas stove FBI entrapment?
The Left can't Meme.

Definition link: Urban Dictionary

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLeftCantMeme/

CLMC.jpg

You MAGGOT!.jpg

How many FBI informants does it take to grill a right wing using gas? Any comrade know?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/28/2023, 9:45 am
How many FBI informants does it take to grill a right wing using gas? Any comrade know?
Depends on how many bean-buttermilk-sauerkraut smoothies they drink.

HA!!

That sounds more like a concoction to brine your meat in before grilling. Or, at least as a chilled over night soak before breading meat for the deep fryer.

Are you sure these FBI agents are the best of the best?? Sir!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/29/2023, 7:32 pm
HA!!

That sounds more like a concoction to brine your meat in before grilling. Or, at least as a chilled over night soak before breading meat for the deep fryer.

Are you sure these FBI agents are the best of the best?? Sir!
I never said any were, but I will point out the obvious: there's been a profound degradation in the quality and reliability of almost all "professionals" across the board over the past 30 years, which explains much of the dysfunction we see all around us. 

We lesser comrades are told the FBI is compromised by the best of the best, but agents drinking embalming fluid for their “heath” confuses a mere jackalope.

Maybe Dr. Chicago could shine some transparency on this morbid FBI penchant that could eliminate them from inside Headquarters.

Maybe a state-approved People's Compliance Probe Poll could lay all questions to rest.

PeoplesPoll.jpg

jackalopelipsky wrote:
1/28/2023, 9:45 am
I don't know but, if they're trying to grill buffalo right wings, someone should point out to them that buffalo don't have wings and if you have only a left wing you're only going in circles. If you doubt me on that, ask any fly.