“Liason Reporting” and “Nudge Reality”—Propaganda Multipliers

very accurate description of what happens when Institutions are under the control of Alinsky players. Everything is a repeated and unchecked lie with zero accountability. What could possibly go wrong when such activity is fixed policy? Deceit and treachery against their own nation, becomes a point of honor and integrity. 

Our enemies are more than happy to watch Alinsky Institution players go nihilist on their own people and culture. 

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/11/2023, 8:04 pm
very accurate description of what happens when Institutions are under the control of Alinsky players. Everything is a repeated and unchecked lie with zero accountability. What could possibly go wrong when such activity is fixed policy? Deceit and treachery against their own nation, becomes a point of honor and integrity. 

Our enemies are more than happy to watch Alinsky Institution players go nihilist on their own people and culture. 

Something like that, but with the addition of the typical dilettantism and bone-headed lack of quality and integrity that has pervaded both public and private sector professions since the 1970s.  

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/11/2023, 8:31 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/11/2023, 8:04 pm

Something like that, but with the addition of the typical dilettantism and bone-headed lack of quality and integrity that has pervaded both public and private sector professions since the 1970s.  

Yes! 1968 was a personal summer of love followed by fall of Detroit with birth of Sisterbunny. (Prader Willi Syndrome) the news was full of same chaos as is escalating today. Ugliness and brutality from peace an love agitators. But 1968 keeps repeating through things such as learning all about Alinsky as Professor of Sociology goes anti military rant in pelipsky’s face, three months after death of father. Survival after that malevolent treachery, redefined family, as well as reshaped the terms of traditional respect. Political Correctness for everyone quickly picked off those warning of where this was headed. This is how ‘pelipsky became third person mythical horned critter, knowing from experience, the Steele Dossier was a manufactured lie, without having to be told. dilettantism mojo’d over integrity’s speed bumps by 1990, as the Alinskyites hit main stream with the self forgiveness of “whatever”.

I'm sorry, Colonel -- and let me assure you that I'm being completely sincere and honest here -- but this definitely NOT what you think it is.

To begin with, "Larry Johnson" is a fake name - you'll find nothing about him except a bunch of lying pro-Russian articles about the war in Ukraine. I have crossed paths with him in the past, and it has been my conviction for quite some time that he is a lying slimebag of the worst order, and quite possibly a paid asset of the Kremlin. I don't assume that about every defender of the Moscow line, some may act quite altruistically, but in case of Larry Johnson I have no doubt he is dirty.

The "article" makes many false statements and assumptions, which I don't have the time nor any desire to debunk in detail, because for his kind, making up new lies to replace the debunked lies is easy, and one shouldn't go mud-wrestling with a pig.

Perhaps the most important trick here is that this "Johnson" appeals to the self-doubt of the Western mind and uses its misinformation fatigue to manipulate it to believe that everything this mind knows about the world is false.

Well, I can't say my head contains that same Western mind. I know things about this subject that a Western mind doesn't. I don't have the Western self-doubt, and his manipulative tricks don't work on me.

I can tell from a variety of sources (outside of the Western press), that Western reporting DOESN'T "simply replicate Kiev’s PR line," as "LJ" claims. There are satellites in orbit, for Heaven's sake, let alone a million of other independent sources. If you think American media and intelligence are corrupt, what about the media and intelligence from Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, just to name a few. They paint the same picture, which "LJ" says is a lie. Would "LJ" also say the Israeli intelligence is incompetent?

His arguments only jive with a parochial view of the world, where nothing exists outside the Corrupt Bidden Administration and the Putin-led Russia. But the world is much bigger than that, and all those other people speaking other languages also have eyes, and they have their own minds to make their own conclusions without reading American media.

I also follow Russian propaganda. And that allows me to say that "Larry Johnson" here repeats all the Kremlin's favorite talking points, including the ones that a Western mind wouldn't even consider bringing up because they exist in a different dimension. That suggests what the real source of his arguments is.

I also know that, contrary to his claim, that Russia is, indeed, an ‘unreformed evil Empire’ which threatens not just Europe, but the rest of the world. I know this first-hand, from having lived there, from daily communications with my Russian friends who still live there, and from all the news that come out of there daily, available in Russian. I have basically stopped reading in English now, all my sources are in Russian (and some in Ukrainian).

One of the clever propaganda tricks is flipping the narrative while accusing the other side of what your side is doing. You've seen Democrats doing that to Republicans all the time. With regards to this "article," switching the polarity will allow you to reverse-engineer the situation and find out who it is really that the groupthink can be applied to.

As one example, let me slightly rephrase "LJ's" statement to untangle his own web with one pull of the thread, and it will show you the goal and the methods of his dirty work.

"Bluntly, Larry Johnson's writing is not the sincere attempt to understand a complex reality, but rather, it has become the tool to falsify a nuanced reality in order to attempt to manipulate the American psyche towards a collective defeatism (in respect not just to Russia, but to the idea that the West should remain united against rogue actors)."

Obviously, Chinese intelligence is on the same page with the western intelligence regarding Russia. They know Russia is losing and China doesn't want to end up on the losing side. Otherwise they would have given the military assistance that Russia has been begging them to provide for several months now. At this point, the only party who makes claims about Russia winning is Russia itself.

Russia is a Potemkin village inside of a Potemkin village, like that nesting matryoshka doll. Believe its mouthpieces at your own peril.

Red Square wrote:
3/12/2023, 12:15 am
I'm sorry, Colonel -- and let me assure you that I'm being completely sincere and honest here -- but this definitely NOT what you think it is.

To begin with, "Larry Johnson" is a fake name - you'll find nothing about him except a bunch of lying pro-Russian articles about the war in Ukraine. I have crossed paths with him in the past, and it has been my conviction for quite some time that he is a lying slimebag of the worst order, and quite possibly a paid asset of the Kremlin. I don't assume that about every defender of the Moscow line, some may act quite altruistically, but in case of Larry Johnson I have no doubt he is dirty.

The "article" makes many false statements and assumptions, which I don't have the time nor any desire to debunk in detail, because for his kind, making up new lies to replace the debunked lies is easy, and one shouldn't go mud-wrestling with a pig.

Perhaps the most important trick here is that this "Johnson" appeals to the self-doubt of the Western mind and uses its misinformation fatigue to manipulate it to believe that everything this mind knows about the world is false.

"Bluntly, Larry Johnson's writing is not the sincere attempt to understand a complex reality, but rather, it has become the tool to falsify a nuanced reality in order to attempt to manipulate the American psyche towards a collective defeatism (in respect not just to Russia, but to the idea that the West should remain united against rogue actors)."

Thanks Red Square. The Alinsky treatment on the American mind is like undergoing Manchurian Candidate treatment. A constant push to redefine everything when it is nothing less than absolute abuse of position of authority and trust by immoral fiends who delight in that ability, like Joe Biden groping and sniffing whatever his eye notices. That’s how American Deep State/ Big Institution rolls.

Putin used it to get Viktor Bout, Arms Dealer, out of American prison to assist in acquiring war machine equipment, while grinding Deep State/ Deep Institution fecklessness in our faces. American Alinsky will take care of silencing anyone who notices.

Fifty plus years of ignoring "bread and circuses" and paying attention has taught me that NOTHING is as it is portrayed.

Now I can see clearly which administrations were INSTALLED stealthily (present administration excepted) right under the noses of the American people because future proves past.

The present illegitimate administration does not fall into the stealth category because they blatantly cheated it right up in everybody's face with no shame whatsoever. They were so desperate to cheat it that they left evidence and anomalies of their cheating all over the place. They made America go through hell in the process. So I have a REAL PROBLEM with EVERY direction we're being led, foreign and domestic, by a bunch of criminal traitors from BOTH sides of the aisle, that should have been in GITMO decades ago.  

AND TO TOP IT OFF, I know we wouldn't be in any of these messes if our legitimate POTUS had not been blatantly cheated out. 

Our constitution is the only thing that has been saving us and that is the thing the criminals running everything want to get rid of the most. SCOTUS is dangling by a thread with more Alinsky followers being installed. DOJ and FBI are totally compromised at the top so no one is coming to save us. Political prisoners rotting in jail with NO DUE PROCESS over the Jan. 6 false flag contrived by these same people is one of many proofs of that.

As the oversight hearings expose more and more of these people's lies and crimes, get prepared. These people will intentionally burn this country to the ground in any way possible to save their evil asses. 

Truth like cream rises to the top.

Red Square wrote:

Comrade Square, your response is revelatory to say the least. Your first paragraph is a character assassination wherein you kill the messenger, “Larry Johnson,” with an ad hominem attack as a means of discrediting everything he says. That is a poor rhetorical device that both undermines your ethos and fails to invalidate some or all of the points he makes.

You assert he made many false claims and assumptions, yet you evade proving that assertion by stating you “don’t have the time.” This weakens whatever argument you make.

You continue the ad hominem attack by attributing the concepts of “appeals to the self-doubt of the Western mind” and “misinformation fatigue” to Johnson in a further attempt to inject doubt in some or all of the points he made. The “Western mind” is a conceptual generalization that falsely assumes monolithic thought among westerners, as is the ever-unprovable “information fatigue” idea.

You go on to shakier ground by then using the doubtful “Western mind” generalization to declare that you are immune to “manipulative tricks.” That is certainly true if—by manipulative tricks—you mean information or opinion that conflicts with a “Ukraine First” world view.

Whatever faults you find with LJ, he at least has experience in the field of intelligence gathering and analysis, but rather than waste any more time on his character, let’s look at the value of information itself and what it’s used for.

For human sources of information to be worthwhile they must impartially supply subjective information. It doesn’t matter how many sources you have or where they are if the information they supply is distorted by prejudice or inability to even know whether their information contains or lacks significant value. In the intelligence community, such information is scrutinized, evaluated and rated for plausibility.

Collateral or “third party” information (news media reportage and hearsay) is considered the least reliable of all. It doesn’t matter what you read or hear if the sources are state-controlled, politically motivated or simply amateurish and unprofessional. CNN is an example. For years, with its monopoly on TV screens at foreign airports, CNN constantly portrayed the U.S. negatively, leaving many foreign viewers with a broad impression that Americans are fat, idiotic Walmart shoppers who live on McDonalds food, drive monster trucks and kill Black people for sport. That was the worthless and unreliable result of bad journalism.

So, after gathering anecdotal information from all these “sources,” to what purpose do you put it? Certainly you are not presenting this information as vital intelligence to any agency or body that would find it actionable or even useful. It may satisfy the constant human hunger for new information, but to what end other than that? Probably affirmation of convictions already held.

Some obsess over news surrounding Ukraine and Russia the same way NFL fans follow teams and players even though they themselves never set foot on the field or touch a ball. From the safety of the bleachers, it’s easy to shout out second-guess calls that the referees and players neither hear nor care about, but doing so doesn’t move the ball down the field. It’s gossip and chatter, like static on a radio.

The bigger, bolder picture is writ large and with little nuance needed: Ukraine was illegally invaded by Russia and American Democrats and RINOs want to make it the hill we die on and damn the consequences.

Instead of playing a futile game of amateur intelligence collection, it is wiser to chart and promote a reasonable course of action to end hostilities as peacefully as possible and not cheerlead for a limitless, open-ended, unsustainable aid pipeline that lacks a clear, fully articulated and rational endgame.

When you treat those who disagree as uninformed cattle grazing on propaganda that only you and your social circle are immune to, don’t be surprised to hear objections raised, feel pushback and see support slip away. Pitting a “Ukraine First” mindset against an “America First” sentiment is a losing tactic that helps no one.

Colonel, I'm far from a “Ukraine First” mindset. My objection is to a “Russia First” mindset that LJ is coming from. You obviously don't see it, and I don't know how to make you see what I see. Neither have you understood any of my arguments, because apparently you're not willing to. At this point all I can do is raise my hands and give up. I have a lot on my plate right now, useful things I must do, and the lack of time is not merely a figure of speech but a factual aspect of my current situation. I really don't have the time.

Wow. Reading this thread, I just had a flashback to the days of The Mime.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
3/12/2023, 7:39 am
Fifty plus years of ignoring "bread and circuses" and paying attention has taught me that NOTHING is as it is portrayed.

Now I can see clearly which administrations were INSTALLED stealthily (present administration excepted) right under the noses of the American people because future proves past.

The present illegitimate administration does not fall into the stealth category because they blatantly cheated it right up in everybody's face with no shame whatsoever. They were so desperate to cheat it that they left evidence and anomalies of their cheating all over the place. They made America go through hell in the process. So I have a REAL PROBLEM with EVERY direction we're being led, foreign and domestic, by a bunch of criminal traitors from BOTH sides of the aisle, that should have been in GITMO decades ago.  

AND TO TOP IT OFF, I know we wouldn't be in any of these messes if our legitimate POTUS had not been blatantly cheated out. 

Our constitution is the only thing that has been saving us and that is the thing the criminals running everything want to get rid of the most. SCOTUS is dangling by a thread with more Alinsky followers being installed. DOJ and FBI are totally compromised at the top so no one is coming to save us. Political prisoners rotting in jail with NO DUE PROCESS over the Jan. 6 false flag contrived by these same people is one of many proofs of that.

As the oversight hearings expose more and more of these people's lies and crimes, get prepared. These people will intentionally burn this country to the ground in any way possible to save their evil asses. 

Truth like cream rises to the top.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florid ... s-cop-city

There is fighting going on in The Culture War Room, comrades. If Red Square is good enough to inform 'pelipsky to be sure and keep the Laika tin foil hat protecting the mythical jackalope brain from the penetrating culturerays of "Larry Johnson". that's good enough for 'pelipsky. There was always that niggling, better wear Laika protective headgear when listening to LJ, anyway. Confirmation is good. Thank you.

If not for TPC Laika protective headgear worn by journalist. Matt Taibbi. the penetratingly dumb interrogation conducted by Rep. Sylvia Garcia (Texazistan) could have damaged Matt Taibbi's brain synapses.

And, since Texazistan is USSA's Step-Ukraine, Lindsey Graham is ready to roll tanks into Mexico, to stop the Chinese FAKE Fentanyl Central American Cartel Ninjas becoming rich, Russian oligarchs purchasing Mexico. like they did in Ukraine.

'pelipsky hopes Putin, and Lindsey Graham, fail, before The Collective falls into another Viet Nam quagmire.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/12/2023, 7:39 pm
There is fighting going on in The Culture War Room, comrades. If Red Square is good enough to inform 'pelipsky to be sure and keep the Laika tin foil hat protecting the mythical jackalope brain from the penetrating culturerays of "Larry Johnson". that's good enough for 'pelipsky. There was always that niggling, better wear Laika protective headgear when listening to LJ, anyway. Confirmation is good. Thank you.

If not for TPC Laika protective headgear worn by journalist. Matt Taibbi. the penetratingly dumb interrogation conducted by Rep. Sylvia Garcia (Texazistan) could have damaged Matt Taibbi's brain synapses.

And, since Texazistan is USSA's Step-Ukraine, Lindsey Graham is ready to roll tanks into Mexico, to stop the Chinese FAKE Fentanyl Central American Cartel Ninjas becoming rich, Russian oligarchs purchasing Mexico. like they did in Ukraine.

'pelipsky hopes Putin, and Lindsey Graham, fail, before The Collective falls into another Viet Nam quagmire.
I am glad someone else in the Kollective follows 'hearings'. I NEVER miss them. If I am unable to watch live, I stream them later which has it's advantages because it saves time fast forwarding when the dimokrauts open their mouth. 

You don't know Amerikkkan history unless you have looked in all the drawers, under the beds, in the closets, the basement, the attic and even in the crawl space. Also check the backyard for bodies and all sheds.

Watching hearings is a good process of learning real history.

The first "covid" hearing was very enlightening. It was so enlightening that Falsey had to come out and double down on his lies.

Don't worry about falling into a Viet Nam quagmire. As hearings expose more and more, only a full out WWIII will do.

Lindsey, is like our fairy godmother and will fix everything.

Fairy Graham.jpg

It's been well known below the Mason-Dixon Line for decades that the SPLC is itself a terrorist organization. 

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/12/2023, 1:03 pm
Red Square wrote:

Comrade Square, your response is revelatory to say the least. Your first paragraph is a character assassination wherein you kill the messenger, “Larry Johnson,” with an ad hominem attack as a means of discrediting everything he says. That is a poor rhetorical device that both undermines your ethos and fails to invalidate some or all of the points he makes.

You assert he made many false claims and assumptions, yet you evade proving that assertion by stating you “don’t have the time.” This weakens whatever argument you make.

You continue the ad hominem attack by attributing the concepts of “appeals to the self-doubt of the Western mind” and “misinformation fatigue” to Johnson in a further attempt to inject doubt in some or all of the points he made. The “Western mind” is a conceptual generalization that falsely assumes monolithic thought among westerners, as is the ever-unprovable “information fatigue” idea.

You go on to shakier ground by then using the doubtful “Western mind” generalization to declare that you are immune to “manipulative tricks.” That is certainly true if—by manipulative tricks—you mean information or opinion that conflicts with a “Ukraine First” world view.

Whatever faults you find with LJ, he at least has experience in the field of intelligence gathering and analysis, but rather than waste any more time on his character, let’s look at the value of information itself and what it’s used for.

For human sources of information to be worthwhile they must impartially supply subjective information. It doesn’t matter how many sources you have or where they are if the information they supply is distorted by prejudice or inability to even know whether their information contains or lacks significant value. In the intelligence community, such information is scrutinized, evaluated and rated for plausibility.

Collateral or “third party” information (news media reportage and hearsay) is considered the least reliable of all. It doesn’t matter what you read or hear if the sources are state-controlled, politically motivated or simply amateurish and unprofessional. CNN is an example. For years, with its monopoly on TV screens at foreign airports, CNN constantly portrayed the U.S. negatively, leaving many foreign viewers with a broad impression that Americans are fat, idiotic Walmart shoppers who live on McDonalds food, drive monster trucks and kill Black people for sport. That was the worthless and unreliable result of bad journalism.

So, after gathering anecdotal information from all these “sources,” to what purpose do you put it? Certainly you are not presenting this information as vital intelligence to any agency or body that would find it actionable or even useful. It may satisfy the constant human hunger for new information, but to what end other than that? Probably affirmation of convictions already held.

Some obsess over news surrounding Ukraine and Russia the same way NFL fans follow teams and players even though they themselves never set foot on the field or touch a ball. From the safety of the bleachers, it’s easy to shout out second-guess calls that the referees and players neither hear nor care about, but doing so doesn’t move the ball down the field. It’s gossip and chatter, like static on a radio.

The bigger, bolder picture is writ large and with little nuance needed: Ukraine was illegally invaded by Russia and American Democrats and RINOs want to make it the hill we die on and damn the consequences.

Instead of playing a futile game of amateur intelligence collection, it is wiser to chart and promote a reasonable course of action to end hostilities as peacefully as possible and not cheerlead for a limitless, open-ended, unsustainable aid pipeline that lacks a clear, fully articulated and rational endgame.

When you treat those who disagree as uninformed cattle grazing on propaganda that only you and your social circle are immune to, don’t be surprised to hear objections raised, feel pushback and see support slip away. Pitting a “Ukraine First” mindset against an “America First” sentiment is a losing tactic that helps no one.

‘pelipsky admits to being the mythical mind of enforced Western self doubt, Colonel. ‘pelipsky’s mythical mind has undergone decades of Alinsky Treatment at the Institute of Family. Treatment ordered according to SPLC fund raising letter, because all comrades knew ‘pelipsky obviously suffered from being a closed minded, illiterate, bigot, so allowing conversation to emanate from this deluded, hopelessly programmed hard brain was carefully silenced. No mind-numbed horned lagomorph was going to change the SPLC’s sociological assessment of the only free thinking minds operating the Alinsky Institute. ‘pelipsky was a terrorist to their institutional thinking. Every comrade knew this was true because the SPLC told them so. Of course, these same Alinsky Institute graduates have careers in USSA Deep State Institution, delivering the same care ‘pelipsky received, to Ukrainian jackalopes.

Western self doubt is the cure at the Alinsky Institute which treats Jackalopelipsky as a cross hared threat to the SPLC.

Speaking of Nudge Reality, here's an interesting Cold War Era training film by the SIS on how to identify foreign spies using the Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink reality distortion technique.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/13/2023, 8:22 am
‘pelipsky admits to being the mythical mind of enforced Western self doubt, Colonel. ‘pelipsky’s mythical mind has undergone decades of Alinsky Treatment at the Institute of Family. Treatment ordered according to SPLC fund raising letter, because all comrades knew ‘pelipsky obviously suffered from being a closed minded, illiterate, bigot, so allowing conversation to emanate from this deluded, hopelessly programmed hard brain was carefully silenced. No mind-numbed horned lagomorph was going to change the SPLC’s sociological assessment of the only free thinking minds operating the Alinsky Institute. ‘pelipsky was a terrorist to their institutional thinking. Every comrade knew this was true because the SPLC told them so. Of course, these same Alinsky Institute graduates have careers in USSA Deep State Institution, delivering the same care ‘pelipsky received, to Ukrainian jackalopes.

Western self doubt is the cure at the Alinsky Institute which treats Jackalopelipsky as a cross hared threat to the SPLC.
Comrade, you were being greenpilled.

NUBTU.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/13/2023, 1:20 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/13/2023, 8:22 am

Comrade, you were being greenpilled.

TPC comrades are the best understanders. ‘pelipsky’s just lucky to be here, Colonel. Safe in the Red Square of TPC.

Those are the best understanding memes, ever. Colonel Obyezyana.

Maybe what LJ is trying to communicate is that the USSA’s media conversation about Ukraine, is more like this than any comrade GWONTs to know.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
3/13/2023, 11:03 am
Speaking of Nudge Reality, here's an interesting Cold War Era training film by the SIS on how to identify foreign spies using the Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink reality distortion technique.
Anyone that doesn't want to be DUPED by the kurrent NWO criminal infiltrators occupying the WH with 'Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink reality distortion technique' needs to memorize these words and what they really mean.

Political Language.jpg

3/15/2023, 5:16 am

Anyone that doesn't want to be DUPED by the kurrent NWO criminal infiltrators occupying the WH with 'Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink reality distortion technique' needs to memorize these words and what they really mean.

Hence, memes.

I just wanted to tell you.jpg

compkiternet.jpg

Endless War!!!.jpg

DPTAF2.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/15/2023, 10:38 am

Hence, memes.

Absolutely Col. O, sources are VERY IMPORTANT.

My favorite sources are the ones sitting at the tables in, Senate, House, joint, or special committee of Congress hearings, that are under OATH and can see a jail cell door banging them in the ass for perjury when and if they lie. 

And the ones that come as a result of FOIA requests.

You know, the sources you can see and hear with your own lying eyes and ears.

3/15/2023, 12:03 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

Hence, memes.

Absolutely Col. O, sources are VERY IMPORTANT.

My favorite sources are the ones sitting at the tables in, Senate, House, joint, or special committee of Congress hearings, that are under OATH and can see a jail cell door banging them in the ass for perjury when and if they lie. 

That’s what’s so beautiful about Sources maintaining they know nothing about anything, CIZ! No perjury gonna slap their butts in a jail cell. Padded cells, only, please.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/12/2023, 1:03 pm
Red Square wrote:

Your response is predictable, to say the least.  Here you have posted a distorted caricature once again of an opposing view, attributed views to Red Square's post that he did not make, and engaged in a gaslighting ad hominem attack yourself.

You act as if Red Square was an unknown quantity and utterly unqualified to have an opinion that differs from your much vaunted Gateway Pundit.  You airily dismiss the opinions of a former Soviet citizen, a former propagandist, and someone of obvious intelligence and integrity in favor of what?  An article from the infallible Gateway Pundit with a dubious source and a flow of consciousness ambiguity by an alleged former analyst.  That you would readily dismiss the former and defend the latter shows you have no objectivity.  The opinion of someone who lived in Ukraine and Russia, speaks three languages fluently while understanding historical and cultural nuances may be irrelevant to you, but it carries some weight with me.

Red deeply loves this country to which he has immigrated, and on this site has provided more useful, coherent, and lucid insights into Soviet Russia and modern Russia than I can count.  That you would question his loyalty to America is beyond insulting, but typical of your arrogant and condescending nature.

I have tried to be peaceable, and I can tolerate disagreement.  But discussion requires a capacity to entertain different thoughts and the civility to disagree without wounded hostility.  You have neither.

These traits appear in bold colors in your sources meme binge.  You lazily ridicule, but you yourself have failed to show the intellectual honesty to point out where even one of them is unreliable.  Isn't that precisely what you accused Red Square of doing?  This reduces you to a mere name caller unwilling to engage in an exchange of thought as you accused another Cubist of being.

By the way, among other people you've ridiculed here is a retired US Army Apache pilot and a history PhD who specializes in military history and has been a guest lecturer at West Point.  Even you may understand why I won't congratulate you on that.

Why you have this hypersensitive reflexive hostility toward other opinions is a mystery to me.  You'll probably argue that it's patriotism to excuse your boorishness, but everybody on this site is a patriot no less than you, and yet no other person on this site immediately regards all others as intellectual inferiors like you do.  The way you take disagreement as a personal insult and lash out the way you do is abnormal.  Others here frankly disagree with my views on Ukraine and have said so - yet civilly.  Why can't you do that?

I honestly hope that one day you can look in the mirror and ask yourself if just maybe you need to change a thing or two.

Until then, continue to fling your poo.  I'll be ready to discuss controversial issues with you after you've grown up.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/15/2023, 2:26 pm
3/15/2023, 12:03 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

That’s what’s so beautiful about Sources maintaining they know nothing about anything, CIZ! No perjury gonna slap their butts in a jail cell. Padded cells, only, please.
Patience Grasshopper.jpg

The wheels of justice turn slowly, especially when controlled by enemy infiltrators, but they are turning.

Look how we went from social media CEOs and executives in charge declaring (under oath in a hearing) that there was NO COLLUSION with the government to censor people.......

to...............

the release of the Twitter Files where the receipts were brought that yes, THEY WERE taking direct orders from the government to censor people.

Look how we went from "there are no bio-weapons labs in Ukraine........

to.............

Victoria Nuland, under oath 'we can't let the Russians get their hand on the bio-labs WE HAVE in Ukraine'.

Getting to the truth of things is a LONG, HARD, SLOG when Alinskyites have usurped their way into power and control key areas of the government but truth like cream will rise to the top.

3/15/2023, 10:21 pm

Those with the bombast to dismiss conflicting views as the uniformed opinions of propagandized conservatives, then cry when their bombast is exposed and ridiculed, deserve the responses they get.

CDSD.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/16/2023, 6:47 am

Those with the bombast to dismiss conflicting views as the uniformed opinions of propagandized conservatives, then cry when their bombast is exposed and ridiculed, deserve the responses they get.
Call It a Draw.jpg

3/16/2023, 4:17 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

I won't, even though you've lost your arms and legs.

Look at the company you keep:
VARTWISE.jpg

‘pelipsky didn’t know Trump and DeSantis, especially Trump, because he’s more Putin, than Putin and Hitler combined, thought Putin was going to stop with Ukraine.

‘pelipsky did not know that, comrade.

It’s like listening to propaganda.

Watching your frens fighting ...............................

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
3/16/2023, 7:57 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

Not everybody gets your dry, subtle humor, but be of good cheer - I appreciate it.

As to Joy Behar, on that specific point she's as right as if she said Monday precedes Tuesday.  "Stupid" may be a bit strong, but naïve is properly used.  However, I doubt she knows the historical context to justify her view, so if CNN turns against Ukraine tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if she and her herd immediately changed course and jumped off of that cliff.  On the other hand, if Trump became pro-Ukraine, 80% of followers would suddenly discover that they like Zelensky.  That's the problem with tribalism and stubborn pride regardless of which side displays it, objective truth becomes irrelevant.

3/20/2023, 11:09 am
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

On the other hand, if Trump became pro-Ukraine, 80% of followers would suddenly discover that they like Zelensky.  That's the problem with tribalism and stubborn pride regardless of which side displays it, objective truth becomes irrelevant.

When has any comrade been anti-Ukraine? How has Trump been anti-Ukraine? 'pelipsky has nearly been Alinsky'd out of existence by tribalism and stubborn pride right here in USSA, which makes hanging on to objective truth all the more relevant. It is shameful, the degree to which a bunch of Alinsky'ites in State Department, have created this tragedy over decades. We do not trust anyone in the Biden Administration to have Ukraine's best interest as a sovereign nation, anymore than we trust them to have ours, here at home. Making fun of us for bearing that kind of moral humiliation as an objective truth, is not comradely.

Should 'pelipsky organize a bake sale to contribute fair share to the war effort?

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/20/2023, 12:11 pm
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

On the other hand, if Trump became pro-Ukraine, 80% of followers would suddenly discover that they like Zelensky.  That's the problem with tribalism and stubborn pride regardless of which side displays it, objective truth becomes irrelevant.

When has any comrade been anti-Ukraine? How has Trump been anti-Ukraine? 'pelipsky has nearly been Alinsky'd out of existence by tribalism and stubborn pride right here in USSA, which makes hanging on to objective truth all the more relevant. It is shameful, the degree to which a bunch of Alinsky'ites in State Department, have created this tragedy over decades. We do not trust anyone in the Biden Administration to have Ukraine's best interest as a sovereign nation, anymore than we trust them to have ours, here at home. Making fun of us for bearing that kind of moral humiliation as an objective truth, is not comradely.

Should 'pelipsky organize a bake sale to contribute fair share to the war effort?
My dear mythical comrade, if the mythical shoe doesn't fit, it wasn't meant for your mythical paw.  Trump's position is to stop the war now and negotiate.  He's even said that in the worst case he would let Putin keep some of Ukraine.  Desantis calls this war a "territorial dispute" and in spite of what I like about him, he fails to see this in the bigger picture, at least for now.  Tucker Carlson is exactly in tune with the Kremlin, and intelligent people like Tulsi Gabbard, who should know better, repeat his allegations.

I'm speaking in broad terms, and I honestly don't have any Cubist in mind, not even CO in our current dispute.  The point of my comment was that tribalism blinds, and that both sides are vulnerable to it.  I've fallen into it to my own embarrassment, and I'm trying to see things based on their own objective merit rather than gauge them by who supports them.

I hope that's satisfactory.  But please proceed with the bake sale in any case.  I like beet pastries.

3/20/2023, 12:27 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
[quote="Colonel Obyezyana" post_id=247074 time=1679011053 user_id=13584

I hope that's satisfactory.  But please proceed with the bake sale in any case.  I like beet pastries.

At last, something positive for Ukraine. Comrades will come from all across the USSA to attend Jackalopelipsky’s Bake Sale!! Spread the word Al Blogunov. This could be another great TPC Resistance Event.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
3/20/2023, 2:28 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
[quote="Colonel Obyezyana" post_id=247074 time=1679011053 user_id=13584

At last, something positive for Ukraine. Comrades will come from all across the USSA to attend Jackalopelipsky’s Bake Sale!! Spread the word Al Blogunov. This could be another great TPC Resistance Event.
[/quote]
Thank you, comrade.  I shall shout it from the rooftops of the tractor barns.  Except maybe Tractor Barn #1 which still doesn't have a roof.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
Colonel Obyezyana wrote:

I like beet pastries.

Beet pastries are scrumptious.

Looks like the current problems in Ukraine originated in 2005 when two USSA Uni-Party carpet baggers were allowed into the country. Why in the world did any one listen to those con artists?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... raine.html

Trump's position is to stop the war now and negotiate.  He's even said that in the worst case he would let Putin keep some of Ukraine.

Trump has no power to "let" Putin do anything at all, but an end to hostilities would give Ukraine a chance to refresh, regroup, and acquire NATO membership rather than losing more personnel and land to grinding attrition. Fighting to the last man is a reckless strategy. Knowing limitations, temporarily allowing retrievable losses and choosing winnable battles is sound strategy. 

Desantis calls this war a "territorial dispute" and in spite of what I like about him, he fails to see this in the bigger picture, at least for now.

Once again, you present yourself as endowed with sole access to "the bigger picture" as if no one else is equipped or capable of seeing a "bigger picture" if it conflicts with yours. Such hubris is practically sociopathic in its pompousness and conceit.   

Tucker Carlson is exactly in tune with the Kremlin, and intelligent people like Tulsi Gabbard, who should know better, repeat his allegations.

Carlson's tune is his own but many share it not because of propaganda but because they can see what you refuse to see. You choose to characterize it as  aligned with the Kremlin because you cannot accept any other tune but yours, and you once again imply that someone expressing a view other than yours should "know better" (express a view congruent with yours).  

I'm speaking in broad terms, and I honestly don't have any Cubist in mind, not even CO in our current dispute.

There would be no dispute if you would—at last—concede that valid views—other than yours and by people with better information and experience—exist and should be considered on merit and utility rather than a belief that history is destined to repeat itself. A wise man does not latch onto one view and close his mind to all others, especially by dismissing other views as wholly the product of ignorance and propagandization.    

The point of my comment was that tribalism blinds, and that both sides are vulnerable to it.  I've fallen into it to my own embarrassment, and I'm trying to see things based on their own objective merit rather than gauge them by who supports them.

A modest admission, Comrade, and hopefully a step toward a more rational approach. I bear no animosity to anyone here, but it's not good policy to crown oneself as omniscient while stating that opposing positions are inferior, defective or influenced by propaganda: only narcissists believe that no one can be smarter or better informed than themselves.  

I hope that's satisfactory.

I hope that we're done now.