Greta finally gets her credentials!

University of Helsinki to bestow honorary degree to Greta Thunberg

The University of Helsinki is giving away degrees to 20 year old Swedish womxn.

Joe Biden has offered to refund the costs of her degree to prevent her from incurring any college debt in exchange for just one sniff of her hair (cough) her vote in the next election.

Wow, a doctorate of theology has now become a participation award. This is to recognize Greta, Sainted Protectress of Earth Mother™, for skipping school in a country with notoriously strict truancy laws (but only applied to those categorized as OTG).

The good news is that now she can insist on being addressed as "Doctor" Greta, just like Dr. Jill Biden, making her "more equal" than any other 20 year old with pronouns and hurt feelings.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
3/21/2023, 3:20 pm
University of Helsinki to bestow honorary degree to Greta Thunberg

The University of Helsinki is giving away degrees to 20 year old Swedish womxn.

Joe Biden has offered to refund the costs of her degree to prevent her from incurring any college debt in exchange for just one sniff of her hair (cough) her vote in the next election.

Tractor Barn Ivan, this post must be cross linked with Womyn’s Sistory Month Celebration. That the degreeification of Greta occurred during Womyn’s Sistory Month is an omen deserving accreditation at TPC Celebration of Womyn’s Sistory Month. Linked posterity about womyn such as Greta are what defines Womyn at TPC.

Spectacular achievement Ivan, but cross link, please. There’s a rumor that <maybe> <hope> when Womyn’s Sistory Month is over, all the comrades will enjoy some fresh, collective-made beet ice cream on April 1 to celebrate TPC Birthday of The Party. ‘pelipsky is putting all her jackalope eggs in the basket that says the rumor about getting through Womyn’s Sistory Month enough to make it to April 1, is probably going to happen, anyway. The beet ice cream is just a beet cake to top.

That's in addition to being Chairwomyn Greta. Soon her titles would rival our friend Idi Amin's qualifications as His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.

Greta_Mao.jpg

Cross linking threads is technology beyond even a Junior Kosmonaut and tractor repairman. That being said, I did copy and paste the first post into the thread of gender...

You're welcome.

I've rethought this whole thing. It occurred to me that since she's a deity, a doctorate in theology makes perfect sense.

I'm glad to know she's achieved the same level of education as myself. A Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree has been beneficial. There is a fine art to bullshit and there are many bullshit artists inhabiting the planet. It's a wonderful thing that our modern Boadicea/Joan of Arc has been granted these accolades and endorsements. It's an attestment of the wealth of the Society™ The Party™ has created that such distinguished unearned honors can be granted with such charity. It just promotes the superior nature of the collective.

Red Square wrote:
11/26/2023, 8:58 pm
That totally kills the cat gut market. How will anyone be able to make guitar strings without killing cats? This is a total disaster. An electric pussy does not have the same soul as an acoustic pussy.

Red Square wrote:
11/26/2023, 8:58 pm

The Climate Alarmist goal post must progress. All toothbrushes must be electric by 2024. Legislation must be passed so that every home is equipped with electric toothbrush charging stations. Call Congress now!

jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/27/2023, 10:35 am
The Climate Alarmist goal post must progress. All toothbrushes must be electric by 2024. Legislation must be passed so that every home is equipped with electric toothbrush charging stations. Call Congress now!
Most importantly, all chairs must be electric by 2024. At least for those who vote the wrong way.

Red Square wrote:
12/3/2023, 2:44 pm
jackalopelipsky wrote:
11/27/2023, 10:35 am
Most importantly, all chairs must be electric by 2024. At least for those who vote the wrong way.

Truth. In culture’s war’s ubiquity trends, never take for granted the basics aren’t being taken for granted. Forelock tug for reminder.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:
11/30/2023, 7:51 am

A brilliant understanding of the current education system, comrade. We must spread that far and wide to ensure that The People™ understand how Equitable™ we have become. The Party™ is proof that even the stupidest people can succeed, if given a piece of paper that says they can pay off student loans without money. They will always be thankful to The Party™.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
12/3/2023, 11:11 pm

A brilliant understanding of the current education system, comrade. We must spread that far and wide to ensure that The People™ understand how Equitable™ we have become. The Party™ is proof that even the stupidest people can succeed, if given a piece of paper that says they can pay off student loans without money. They will always be thankful to The Party™.

All made possible by the pioneering work of The People's Cube™! Not only is nobody a boob, but everybody gets an advanced participation degree in the field of their choice.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
12/6/2023, 11:45 am

All made possible by the pioneering work of The People's Cube™! Not only is nobody a boob, but everybody gets an advanced participation degree in the field of their choice.
If it's all about participation, then The People's™ cab driver is eagerly awaiting the honor of being honored with a Doctorate of Logistical Engineering. It ain't easy moving the proletariat around the beet fields, you know. Especially after far too much beet vodka has been consumed. You have no idea what the beet rows can do to a Prius.

12/7/2023, 9:39 pm
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
12/6/2023, 11:45 am

If it's all about participation, then The People's™ cab driver is eagerly awaiting the honor of being honored with a Doctorate of Logistical Engineering. It ain't easy moving the proletariat around the beet fields, you know. Especially after far too much beet vodka has been consumed. You have no idea what the beet rows can do to a Prius.

Aim higher. I see a Nobel Prize on the horizon.

Comrade, you flatter me. I'd never even considered the Noble honor of a Nobbled Prize.

12/8/2023, 8:39 pm
Comrade, you flatter me. I'd never even considered the Noble honor a Nobbled Prize.

Being transspecial puts you at the head of the line just behind murdering terrorists and biological males being recognized for their accomplishments as women.

It's a woedeful wonderful thing to be "special".