Dumb Things People Do That Don't Work

WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING?
Oragutan laghs.jpg

They're laughing at dumb things people do that don't work. You could probably think of dozens of them. Here's one that's a perfect example.

Vabbing.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vabbing

There are plenty more. Post them if you got 'em.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/2/2023, 2:30 pm
WHY ARE THEY LAUGHING?

They're laughing at dumb things people do that don't work. You could probably think of dozens of them. Here's one that's a perfect example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vabbing

There are plenty more. Post them if you got 'em.

I'd love to post all of the dumb things I've seen in person and online. There's been many.  But I can't now because I have to reconcile that "vabbing" is a thing and I actually read about it on Wikipedia. I need time to recover. 

Here's another: Scholarly Cradle Hands.

Scholars' cradles.jpg

NOTE: If you're too bashful to use scholary cradles, simply use "shy fingers."

Shy fingers.jpg

Another dumb thing that some people do: believe that Wakanda is a real nation in Africa.

Wakanda flag.jpg

If you want to make polite people laugh behind your back, salute this flag  (the rest of us impolite people will laugh in your face).

P.S. There is no Black Panther either, which you'd know if you hit a library once in a while.   

Standing in line to vote...

Applying for a U.S. entry visa...

Paying taxes...

Sniffing the neck of a vabbing girl and wondering where she's been...

On the rise: reverse-racial casting of actors in films looks dumb and doesn't work. 

rsms.jpg

In fact, the practice is especially farcical when applied to politics and gender:

SoM.jpg

Houston, Texazistan is a bankrupt spaced city, pretending it’s not. Yet, there’s excitement that Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is entering the Mayoral Race.

https://www.texasstandard.org/stories/s ... ouston-tx/

Art from Artificial Intelligence leaves a lot to be desired since it lacks humanity, human experience and human intuition. That's why it almost always has a creepy nightmarish quality, but that's not exactly why it appears in this thread.

When people to use A.I. to make art and then claim it as their own, it's dumb and it doesn't work. You can give A.I. instructions but you are never the artist. It's like working with a police sketch artist; you may offer descriptions but the finished product is his artwork, not yours.

POLSKET.jpg

The quality of A.I. "art" varies greatly in proportion to how much you're willing to pay and which software package you choose.

ECCE.jpg

Variations in software also produce stylistic variations.

descending stairs.jpg

And then there are the wrinkles that have yet to be ironed out.

DOLF.jpg
People eating spaghetti
People eating spaghetti

An A.I. "artist" can never match a human artist because it has no soul, much like my neighbor, Karen Epcot, who bought up and hoarded every single roll of toilet paper in town on the first day of the 2020 lockdown.

Karen Epcot.jpg
Karen Epcot in her garage one day after the 2020 lockdown began.

Soulless, like this Democrat ASSAI rendering of current events:

DEMAI.jpg

Picking some wonderful mushrooms in the various open fields of Ukraine

mushroom.jpg

trashmouth wrote:
4/3/2023, 12:04 pm
Picking some wonderful mushrooms in the various open fields of Ukraine

Eerily similar to this A.I. rendering of the flag of the Ukrainian Mushroom Pickers Association.

UMPA.jpg

ADVERTISING ON 3RD WORLD BILLBOARDS
Picadilly Circus 3.jpg
[click image for full size]

Trying to argue that abortion on demand is somehow a "right to choose" (murder).
R&BRepr.jpg

Viggio Mortensen ain't Solomon Northrup.......he ain't Kowalski, either.
I will never, ever forgive him for that. It was like trying to do a remake of "Casablanca" - absolute sacrilege.

Red Zeppelin wrote:
4/3/2023, 5:24 pm
Viggio Mortensen ain't Solomon Northrup.......he ain't Kowalski, either.
I will never, ever forgive him for that. It was like trying to do a remake of "Casablanca" - absolute sacrilege.
TALKING ABOUT VIGGO MORTENSEN

[My daughter (Lieutenant O.) got to meet him several years ago. She was thrilled but I'm indifferent.] 

BLOWING THE VALUE OF YOUR BRAND BY ASSOCIATING IT WITH PSYCHOPATHIC PERVERTS
Fsz_NSFWwAMYQG6.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/2/2023, 6:36 pm
Here's another: Scholarly Cradle Hands.

NOTE: If you're too bashful to use scholary cradles, simply use "shy fingers."

Golly, Col. O., that's a lot to remember.

Have you ever noticed that the people who frail their arms around and use lots of gestures, like San Fran Nan and Jan Peesaki, are LIARS. In their little lying brains they seem to think their use of out of control gestures makes their lies more convincing. People that keep you engaged with their speech and minimal hand gestures are the people that are the most convincing.

I like to keep things simple with one gesture that can be used when appropriate.

Mystery item No. 1

RE: On the rise: reverse-racial casting of actors in films looks dumb and doesn't work.

The be-all-end-all parody of that was Robert Downey Jr. as Kirk Lazarus playing a stereotypical Vietnam-era Black sergeant in "Tropic Thunder".

“I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!”

Well acted and genuinely funny.

RE: Tranny Fluid

Well, I had a Saginaw 4 speed that identified as a Muncie back in the day......even had a shifter that said so.

Red Zeppelin wrote:
4/4/2023, 8:36 am
RE: On the rise: reverse-racial casting of actors in films looks dumb and doesn't work.
Old Yeller remake.jpg

Doesn't work. 

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
4/4/2023, 4:56 am
Golly, Col. O., that's a lot to remember.
Some people do it for emphasis.
Some people do it as sleight of hand.
Some people do it because they're autistic.
Some people are just Italian.

Support the war against "anthropogenic climate change" (global warming or cooling or whatever).

DP101.jpg

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
4/3/2023, 4:43 pm
Trying to argue that abortion on demand is somehow a "right to choose" (murder).
Well done COL O

So what's the male equivalent of vabbing and how does one apply it?

Red Square wrote:
4/6/2023, 12:15 am
So what's the male equivalent of vabbing and how does one apply it?
cashlola.jpg

Don't worry, she'll know how to apply it.

USING GENDER PRONOUNS AND DEMANDING THAT EVERYONE ELSE USE THEM, TOO, OR BE PROSECUTED FOR "HATE CRIMES."

BOTHSIDES.jpg

Believe that trans "women" are real women. >>LOL<<

01.jpg

Believe trans "women" can menstruate and become pregnant. >>LOL<<

02.jpg

Believe trans "women" can breast chest feed babies. >>YUCK<<

03.jpg