People's Bank of Tractor Barn #2 about to fail...

For sale, The People's Bank of Tractor Barn #2, all assets, liabilities and loans in default.

After reviewing the resounding successes (in just the last six weeks!)  of Silicon Valley Bank in Santa Clara, Signature Bank of New York City, and now First Republic Bank of San Franscisco; as proprietor of Tractor Barn #2, I have established my own bank which I further designate as an absolute failure, and now anxiously await a Federal buyout.  

Premier Cho Bai-Din has wisely declared the banking system "safe and sound" 
(and we all know what that means...)

which tells me that I should be eligible for the redistribution of bagloads of ill-gotten gains from millionaires, billionaires and corporate jet owners.  Proceeds will of course be used to enhance the quality of life for Kommisars the Collective, and buy a new Zastava tractor parts.

Your Comrade,
Ivan, the Stakhanovets

In Biden’s America there aren’t community barn raisings, there are community barn razings.

Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman heard the call and stepped up. He was proud to help save the Tractor Barn No.2 Bank by purchasing a TPC shower curtain (it was the last one in stock).

Fetterman SC.jpg

With the support of Fetterman, what could possibly go wrong?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
5/3/2023, 9:00 pm
With the support of Fetterman, what could possibly go wrong?
Nothing, Comrade. Nothing at all.

Busdepot.jpg

I look forward to the complete and total Federal Reserve's reimbursement of my uninsured $2Trillion account deposits of fake money, so that I can still make payroll. It would be a damned shame if all the beet vodka workers were laid off. The beet economy would totally collapse.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
5/5/2023, 12:14 pm
I look forward to the complete and total Federal Reserve's reimbursement of my uninsured $2Trillion account deposits of fake money, so that I can still make payroll. It would be a damned shame if all the beet vodka workers were laid off. The beet economy would totally collapse.

Exactly. if a communist agent was going to set off the Mother-of-All Cloward-Piven's to make sure Amerikkka never lived again, this would be "IT".

At least Fetterman purchased a TPC Shower Curtain, but what's Mitch gonna do to keep The People's Tractor Barn #2 Bank, afloat??

What's the matter with Mitch, anyway??

Does he look like he scheduled Cloward-Piven Amerikkka: Banking Catastrophe on his Senate Daily Planner??

All, 'pelipsky can say about Colonel Obyezyana's film is there needs to be a t-shirt for sale at The People's Store to save the Tractor Barn No.2 Bank stating, “This is as close to GWONT as I want to get“

jackalopelipsky wrote:
5/5/2023, 1:27 pm
5/5/2023, 12:14 pm

What's the matter with Mitch, anyway??
Last I heard, he has brain damage.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
5/5/2023, 3:55 pm

A wonderful thing to see all those smiling, happy faces shopping at The People's Store™ for the necessary supplies to survive the next month. It was clearly so popular that the shelves were cleaned out.

5/7/2023, 9:43 pm
A wonderful thing to see all those smiling, happy faces...
Indeed, the happiness in their faces is almost palpable.

A-A 2023-05-08 at 11.42.36 AM.jpg