Best Humor Journalists and Editors on the Web UPDATE

I came across this list by Feedspot of the 566 Top Authors, Journalists, and Publishers covering Humor on the interwebs. It is dated May 16, 2023. You may see some familiar names.

https://blog.feedspot.com/humor_journalists/

The criteria:
Feedspot-new-logo-2022.jpg
Feedspot Media Database Team 
Feedspot discovers, categorises and ranks blogs, podcasts and influencers in several niche categories. Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot using the form at the top of this page. Our expert editorial team reviews and adds them to a relevant category list. Ranking is based on relevancy, blog post frequency (freshness), social metrics, domain authority, traffic and many other parameters. We routinely remove inactive blogs and those which are no longer relevant to a given list. List is updated as we receive new blog submissions and re-ranked every few weeks.
More about Feedspot Lists and Ranking here https://blog.feedspot.com/about_lists_and_ranking/

Comrades, spend your Social Credit at TPC. That Social Credit ain't going to spend itself before the entire Social Credit economic industry faces Biden's financial collapse. Posts and Karaokes are standing by waiting to provide all your Social Credit spending needs. Click now.

one of you Twitter users... please explain how I can have 9.9K followers on Twitter and I've never been on Twitter?

Our Beloved MTE has taught us that it's ok not to know a Twitter from a Tweeter.  That being said, I wonder which 44 of my posts over history they found relevant... that might be useful if I ever write my memoirs.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
5/19/2023, 3:51 pm
... please explain how I can have 9.9K followers on Twitter and I've never been on Twitter?
Seems to be 9.9k followers of TPC, as it appears the same by each of our names.

So hoppy to have made this rist.  Do we get merit badge?

ChrisL_Midjourney_Bot_BOT__Today_at_454_PM_photo_realistic_imag_0fe88578-5c06-4171-b40e-3bafaccf9b01.jpeg

MERIT?

Around here you get badge when EVERYONE gets badge (unless Red Square (or Commisarka Pinkie) awards one to you.

Back to our beets, shall we Comrade?

Kim Jong Fun wrote:
5/21/2023, 5:08 pm
So hoppy to have made this rist.  Do we get merit badge?
It goes without saying. If your name is on the list you're eligible for this medal. If you're mad that it's not on this list you're also eligible for this medal.  If you're having a bad hair day or your dog leaped into a wood chipper, you're eligible for this medal.

Remember—there are no losers because we're all winners since we're all equally equal in our collective equality.

I'll leave this here for any and all to appropriate as they deem fit.

Hero of Humor Production Medal
Hero of Humor Production Medal

Please don't take more than one (we are surveilling the pawnshops and hidden-camera blind spots so we'll know if you're cheating). (Also, each one is micro stamped to facilitate apprehension of hoarders).

Oh my...
I'm on the list, is this a good list or bad list? Lost my last job over my twitter feed, I may have to denounce someone or something.

After a bit more exploration I found that The People's Cube has moved up to 13th Place among Best Political Satire Blogs or Websites.

Med13.jpg

And seven comrades are in the top 100 Best Authors of Political Satire:

SATIRE top 100 bloggers.jpg

I can only guess at how the "number of blogposts" is derived. Perhaps during a specific rating period?

Anyway, collective congratulations to the collective for our collective efforts to collect greater collective equality.

Scroll way down for lists of authors and topics:
https://blog.feedspot.com/political_satire_blogs/

"...author of political satire..."

And the top 20 of the list. And my professors, superiors, and instructor pilots always said I'd never amount to anything. So there.

It is a fancy title, though; not quite like junior Kosmonaut and apprentice tractor repairman, but I might add it to my credentials. Accordingly there will be a celebration in tractor barn #2 (for the People) as soon as the next tank of beet diststillate is filtered and finishes fermenting...