NAACP Becomes "National Association for the Advancement of Crazy People"

Baltimore, MD -- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) formally changed its name to the National Association for the Advancement of Crazy People (also NAACP) this week.  

The new changes have been been in the works for more than a decade.  Started by Spokane, WA, NAACP chapter president Nkechi Amare Diallo (nee Rachel Dolezal) and culminating this week in the issuance of a "travel advisory" for the US State of Florida because of its anti-CRT (Critical Race Theory) policies.

NAACP national committee spokesbrother D'shaun Williams had this to say about the name change, "Yeah, we're pretty much done with advancing the real interests of black folks anymore, so why keep that as the name?

We also realized something had to change since it's become racist for anyone (other than us, of course) to use the phrase 'colored people' now.  Many of our biggest donors couldn't even say the full name of the organization.

Our new focus is the imaginary world where systemic racism is all around us, but only we can see it.  The fix is to judge everyone by the color of their skin.  Everyone must be made to believe white people are intrinsically evil and black people need help and handouts.  If you don't believe that, you are some kind of racist.

Also, since we only changed one word, most of our letterhead and signage won't have to change at all."

While bustin some rhymes with their homies and given the propensity for the absurd, how soon will the NAACP make electronic ankle bracelets the fashionable accessory.....?

After cleaning up the beet vodka I spit out after reading "spokesbrother", I got to thinking.  I'm happy they changed the name. Like you, I have wondered how "colored people" is still in the name of the organization when we are changing the name of everything else racist, like military bases and highways.

I understand though, that "colored people" is offensive because it referred exclusively to black people.  

My Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DIE) training has taught me, however, that all organizations must be inclusive of everyone (except for white people. And Asians, who recently became white). And the NAACP (crazy or colored) is no exception.

I propose the name be changed again to NAABIPOC. This eliminates the racist "colored people" for Black people, who are also "People of Color", thus falling into two categories, which will serve as a form of Reparations.

Letterhead and signage cost will be borne by Reparations from white people. And Asians, who recently became white.

Yeah, I heard the new word is "white adjacent" for Asians. It's so hard to keep up with all the creative new terms they have to invent to keep this fiction of systemic racism afloat.

Trayvon Martin, who was black, was on his way to a convenience store in a mostly white gated community when George Zimmerman, who is white, shot and killed him after a disputed altercation. Martin, who was carrying only candy and a soft drink, was discovered by police lying face down in the grass. Zimmerman was briefly taken into custody, but has not been arrested.

Comrade Panem Et Circenses, remember that Hispanics are also considered white. According to Psychology Today and NPR, George Zimmerman was described as white, a white Hispanic. One must think beyond policy portrayal to fit the racist America template.

trashmouth wrote:
5/23/2023, 8:51 am

Trayvon Martin, who was black, was on his way to a convenience store in a mostly white gated community when George Zimmerman, who is white, shot and killed him after a disputed altercation. Martin, who was carrying only candy and a soft drink, was discovered by police lying face down in the grass. Zimmerman was briefly taken into custody, but has not been arrested.

Comrade Panem Et Circenses, remember that Hispanics are also considered white. According to Psychology Today and NPR, George Zimmerman was described as white, a white Hispanic. One must think beyond policy portrayal to fit the racist America template.
Aw, that's right - I forgot.  The Current Truth is so hard to keep up with, y'know?

This has been floating around cyberspace since at least 2015:

Meme-parody-1.jpg

Many years ago, tuning on shortwave radio looking for Radio Moscow, heard El Rushbo Evil Rush refer to as NAALCP.  Maybe should be just NAALP.