Purging the Masses 2007-08

In the cartoons and stuff, Starscream (teh jet) eventually joins the Autobots because he doesn't like Megatron, but only because he wants to lead the Deceptacons. Then he leaves and forms his own splinter group bent on the destruction of everyone who opposes him.

And the cartoon I as referring to was this one. Although the transformers one was good too.

Hillary wrote: Do you really think I care a about a Muppet? Has any Muppets contributed to my campaign fund? I'm not interested in Other Puppet's Money.
Honestly Pupovich, you try my world reknown patience gawddammit!

But Glorious Uber Comrade HRC...Have I not been one of your most fervent WHORES? Have I let your Gloriousness down? Please tell me how to regain your favor!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Money, O'Brien, Money. And flattery, of course, but usually money doest he trick. She says she's not interested in OPM, but Our Many Titted Empress is, she is, she is.

But Glorious Uber Comrade HRC...Have I not been one of your most fervent WHORES? Have I let your Gloriousness down? Please tell me how to regain your favor!!!

O'Brien
Are you having a relapse? You're a Buppet....a Bolshevik Puppet, not a Menshevik Puppet or worse yet, a Mime Puppet.
We shoot Muppets.

She says she's not interested in OPM, but Our Many Titted Empress is, she is, she is
Theocritus is half correct.
You see OPM is AMM, always was and always will be.

AMM... All My Money correct? I am just trying to make sure I understand for future references.

Sorry guys, this is the last time that I plan to bring this up.

Premier Betty wrote: And the cartoon I as referring to was this one. Although the transformers one was good too.

Betty, come over here. Yes, you, here, now. Come on, I do not have all day <starts tapping foot>.

Good, now......... <starts throttling Betty! Betty is trying to gasp for air> THANKS TO YOU!!! I NOW SPEND WHAT LITTLE FREE TIME THAT I HAVE, READING UP ON THE ARCHIVES! I THOUGHT THAT I HAD LEFT THE SITE FOR GOOD AFTER READING ONLY A FEW A FEW MONTHS BACK!!! NOW YOU HAVE TO GO AND POST IT HERE! You realize what is on there? It is like Stalin's ghost is forcing me to read this disturbing stuff! I can't get the image of Dr. Hobo chewing on glass out of my mind!!!!

(Although, it does seem that even there is some sign of our progressive values, did you see the one with Al Gore and the dance machine? Though, I get the hint that our prophet is being made fun of.

https://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=24

Here is my favorite when it comes to our progressive values, it shows that one should not be judgmental of our necro-challanged comrades:
[Note: The party is unresponsible if any items get lost]

https://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=29 )

Betty? Betty? He looks dead. <slaps him> Quick! Somebody get Hillary Care for Betty!

AMM... All My Money correct?
Toss the Pup a bone and give that man a cigar.

*twitch*

Gasp... what happened? The last thing I remember was seeing an angry face, and then everything went black and... wait a minute! Someone took my wallet again!!!

Premier, I think all you need do is go check out the latest Denunciation thread to see the source and denounce him as well.

<cocks gun>

I know, I read it last night. Don't think of trying to get me to read the next new one tomorrow!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

<points gun at Betty>

Really, you finally caught up on all of them?

<ducking>

Well then, you won't mind if I interest you in another little comic series for you viewing pleasure.

http://www.hlcomic.com/archive/
<br>http://www.hlcomic.com/index.php?date=2005-05-03

Don't shoot! Don't shoot!

*whimper*

Pupovich, about six months ago we have a Freak Brothers love fest--before your enlightenment and elevation into the Inner Circle. My second cat was Freddie--Fat Freddie's Cat. And you can still get the books.

I gots a few o' dems. Friggin' hippies.

And what about Wonder Warthog? And Rat Fink?

Wonder Warthog--good. Never heard of Rat Fink. Gilbert Shelton was an Austin boy. Ever read the one in which Phineas' parents send him the comics collection? A Texas roach eats them and jumps out of the box, and throws the cat around by his whiskers. BS, of course, but funny.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:Pupovich, about six months ago we have a Freak Brothers love fest--before your enlightenment and elevation into the Inner Circle. My second cat was Freddie--Fat Freddie's Cat. And you can still get the books.

I was talking about them to a Texican I work with, He told me he knew a couple of the original freak brothers, or at least the people they were based on. Said he even met Gilbert Shelton in Austin.

My brother had a Freddie scat. The creature got a hold of some chocolate mescaline he had left on top of the fridge, and after that, the scat would go everywhere.... wipe his butt on the bed.... you name it.

Premier Betty wrote:Really, you finally caught up on all of them?

<ducking>

Well then, you won't mind if I interest you in another little comic series for you viewing pleasure.

http://www.hlcomic.com/archive/
<br>http://www.hlcomic.com/index.php?date=2005-05-03

Don't shoot! Don't shoot!

*whimper*

Oh no! No! I like to sleep.

You won't hook me into it again Bettey! You can't make me click on it!

<shoots Betty more>

Come on out so I can throttle you some more!

(btw, Pup, luv the cartoon makes me lol [yep, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol....... that used to get on my nerves, now I just use it like everyone else on the net])

Mine turned out to be female--but the biggest one you ever saw, and the shyest cat. She was also the smartest and the best. Hated to lose her after 15 years.

<Jumping in and out of cover like a Jack Russell Terrier>

Neyh neyh! You missed me! Go ahead, click on the link! I dare you!

Here, since you won't click on it, I'll just have to show it to you right here.

<evil voice on>

MUUUAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

</evil voice on>

Ah, old times! I forgot all about Heads and Feds game, But these Bust Cards.... hey, we could use a version of these here at the Cube.

https://www.freaknet.org.uk/graphics01/g11/FB08.jpg

Gee, this guy Froman is an idiot, Betty, hehe. Too bad he was a moron and turned off his cheat code and died (yes, I clicked on the link, but only skimmed over it this time, I like to sleep ya know!)

Funny cards Pup! Funny.

RedtheProgressiveFox wrote: Gee, this guy Froman is an idiot

That's what makes it so funny!

Dear Dr. Breen....

It is now 2008. For new purges I suggest Code Pink and "Breast Not Bombs" for their crashing of a pro-Hillary campaign meeting in California as seen on zombietime.com

Photographic evidence.