Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Nude Chicks in a Tub

Is that what swingers look like? Which one is Spitzer?

That was mean. You got me all exited for nothing. At least I can still eat them....

Spygame Operative
But I was joking when I told Hillary to get out of the race.

Cheeeee....t
Who says old women aren't cute?

Typical White People
The Wit & Wisdom of Jeremiah Wright

My Name Is Top Secret
A much kinder way to marinate your chicken

Che Guevara
So...you gonna pick that bar of soap up or what?

Harry Reid hosts a swingers party (with Nancy, Barbara, and Anne... woohoo!)

Moonbeamsurfer
Harry Reid, John Murtha, Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi relaxing in the Capital Hill spa following their ritualistic beheading after the seizure of Washington D.C. by Al Qaeda in America.

My Name Is Top Secret
WOW! Look at those[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff] drumsticks[/HIGHLIGHT]!!

Osama bin Laden, Nancy Pelosi, Ayman Al-Zawahiri, and Hillary Clinton at a strategy meeting to determine how to recover from the beat down the U.S. Military put on al-Qaeda during the summer of 2008. It is reported that Mr.bin Laden is unhappy with his Democrat allies after the U.S. Air Force napalmed his camp. Mr. bin Laden and Mr. al-Zawahiri came to Washington, DC to meet with the two staunch al-Qaeda supporters from the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate in order to "share" the experience.

--

Benjiko
Nightmares of Colonel Sanders

w
Comrades, at least no one can say we didn't give head.