Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Caption: Designated Driver

PittsburghProletarian
Where did you get top secret photo of Laika and Senator Kennedy? You know the party forbids this! You'd better hope Laika doesn't find out!

And besides, I don't even think that Laika is sober in that picture and neither is the horse! Somebody call the secret police!

Laika has never been an enemy of the people, and never will be.

I knew that, I just wanted to tell them the good news!

"I can't wait to get this drunken cowboy home and dry-hump his leg!"
That had better be what the dog is thinking...
-Kommissar Betty

Alternative:

"I can't wait to get this drunken cowboy and this horny dog home for a threesome"
(The horse's point of view, of course)

Better get Hillary involved or else she might get jealous.
-Kommissar Betty

My designated driver always drives on the Left.

My car is specially designed using the latest in temporal warping technology. Using a localized Kerr Black Hole, I am able to have all passengers of the car be on the left of the car all at once!

Hahahah. . . Dogs do have your back (I know General Mousy-Tounge is going to tear me a new one.)