Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

Bam the Driller in New Music Video: "Drill, Bama, Drill!"

Meet Bam the Driller as he dances to the rhythm of his trusty jackhammer, making holes in your wallets, border fences, talk radio microphones, school vouchers, prison cells, babies' heads, and US military.

Cameo appearances of Wright, Chavez, Farrakhan, Marx, Mumia, Raines, and others.

Glorioussss!

Now bow down to your messiah for the National Anthem:

Wish I had to time to complete this but here is the party version of a similar tune:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hMnk7lh9M3o&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cause its a driller, driller night
No one can save your ass against the thing with Acorn ties
You know its driller, driller night
Youre fighting now for change inside of driller, driller tonight

These videos are glorious, keep up the good work!

Apparently Reality is Irrelevant.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/_XWkSUcrDQI&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

AbecedariusRex wrote:Apparently Reality is Irrelevant.

Comrades, we should embrace CHANGE and this innovative irrelevance of reality. If I could climb a six-story surveillance tower to place a towel-sized Palestinian flag to denounce the Israeli human-rights violators, the Obamessiah can surely materialize a UN flag over Capitol Hill by the power of HOPE alone. And I would vote for him twice too!

<outofcharacter>Hello everyone, I am a fan of the site and been lurking and laughing out loud for weeks. It is all so true. I lack the creative humor to post anything funny, but I couldn't help to post after watching this last video. Unbelievable. </outofcharacter>

Whoa, what was that? It's as if some unclean spirit possesed me and made me think uncorrect thoughts. Talking figuratively of course, since I obviously don't believe in spirits, or soap.

Hasta luego camaradas. Gotta go now and sail my kayak upriver to meet with the Kayak Paddlers for Obama.

Titov-K

Bam the Driller. Just the name brings to mind a young, hep, hip hop, urban chic 21st century version of Vlad the Impaler.

And I'll bet he has the same level of tolerance for criticism and dissent!

Titov, is that a Kulak Kayak? If so, you may be up that creek without a paddle. The good news is that we have plenty of shovels for your re-educational convinience. Not that your convinience matters to the friendly--okay, efficient--well, usually sober enough to stand upright--staff at the Karl Marx Treatment Center. (Welcome to the collective.)

More splendid propoaganda re-education on the People's Cube! My paws tingle with anticipation of the eager young proles' regurgitation of these talking points truths at their next college poilitical rally!

Titov-Kayak wrote:
AbecedariusRex wrote:Apparently Reality is Irrelevant.

Comrades, we should embrace CHANGE and this innovative irrelevance of reality. If I could climb a six-story surveillance tower to place a towel-sized Palestinian flag to denounce the Israeli human-rights violators, the Obamessiah can surely materialize a UN flag over Capitol Hill by the power of HOPE alone. And I would vote for him twice too!

<outofcharacter>Hello everyone, I am a fan of the site and been lurking and laughing out loud for weeks. It is all so true. I lack the creative humor to post anything funny, but I couldn't help to post after watching this last video. Unbelievable. </outofcharacter>

Whoa, what was that? It's as if some unclean spirit possesed me and made me think uncorrect thoughts. Talking figuratively of course, since I obviously don't believe in spirits, or soap.

Hasta luego camaradas. Gotta go now and sail my kayak upriver to meet with the Kayak Paddlers for Obama.

Titov-K

Welcome to the collective, comrade Titov-K. Is that not a name for cereal in Russia?

Never mind, I mean no disrespect. Your post reveals, as esteemed comrade brain-in-a-jar has duly noted, dangerous statements bordering on ThoughCrimeTM. If you value your life, don't EVER use the term 'unclean spirits' anywhere near Chairman Meow. However, your latent enthusiasm in your post would, in my mind, mitigate against formal charges at this time. However, you had better shape up and fly left!

We shall attend to such details following your re-education. However, how can you say you will only vote TWICE for the One? Have you not heard the quota is no less than 8 votes for BO? Are you a slacker? Do you drown kittens for fun? Do you want the McCaniacs to run things with another stolen election? Do your duty, Titov-K, and walk proudly into the hopey-changitude of our glorious Next Tuesday...a week from next Tuesday.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Titov, is that a Kulak Kayak? If so, you may be up that creek without a paddle. The good news is that we have plenty of shovels for your re-educational convinience. Not that your convinience matters to the friendly--okay, efficient--well, usually sober enough to stand upright--staff at the Karl Marx Treatment Center. (Welcome to the collective.)

Ah, the wisdom of the Collective overflows. Shovels instead of paddles, brilliant! Still, I would need a double-headed shovel to steer my kayak properly though the treacherous waters of imperialism that oppresses my island of Puerto Rico with its Wal-Marts, Macy's, Direct TV, and evil Federal funds.

Will the Center provide such customized shovel-paddle for me, and could they be painted red (kind of like Darth Maul's double-headed light saber, only with shovels), or will I have to prove myself by jumping off the so-called Statue of Liberty while the truthful cameras of CNN watch? I'm certain the Obamessiah will cushion my fall with just a wave of his reality-altering hand.

Titov-K

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Welcome to the collective, comrade Titov-K. Is that not a name for cereal in Russia?

That would certainly explain the snap, crackle, and pop sounds I hear when I get wet kayaking through imperialist waters.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: Never mind, I mean no disrespect. Your post reveals, as esteemed comrade brain-in-a-jar has duly noted, dangerous statements bordering on ThoughCrimeTM. If you value your life, don't EVER use the term 'unclean spirits' anywhere near Chairman Meow. However, your latent enthusiasm in your post would, in my mind, mitigate against formal charges at this time. However, you had better shape up and fly left!

Those are the very same things uncle Chavez tells me as he tries to "slap some Progressive sense into me," as he likes to say. But the problem is that, since I am one with Mama Gaia, and she talks to me in my head commanding me to stop the Ravishers of the Earth from "improving" the economy in my island, sometimes those terms come unbidden to my mouth. My sincere apologies.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote: We shall attend to such details following your re-education. However, how can you say you will only vote TWICE for the One? Have you not heard the quota is no less than 8 votes for BO? Are you a slacker? Do you drown kittens for fun? Do you want the McCaniacs to run things with another stolen election? Do your duty, Titov-K, and walk proudly into the hopey-changitude of our glorious Next Tuesday...a week from next Tuesday.

I had not read that memo yet! Or maybe that was the paper I used to clean myself up. You see, I am an Environmental Warrior, and do all my business in the wild (or in my backyard when the wife isn't around) and recycling memos that way reduces global warming.

Still, you are correct. I have shown a criminal lack of ambition. I shall climb my kayak, and use my double-headed shovel-paddle (if the Karl Marx Treatment Center provides me with one) to work my way up the Mississippi and it's tributaries to vote on every state of Amerika for the messiah.Uncle Chavez will be proud of me this time, I'm certain.

Titov-K