To Committee!!

Comrades!

I know this may be a little early, but I feel like there is a lot of discussion that needs to be discussed.

True, purges should be carried out after the election, but we still need to know who.
Who Comrades?!

Who shall be the ones who are destined for non-personness because they did not pull their weight for the party?

Pelosivich?
Edwards?
Reid?
Dean?
Murtha?

So much to do.......

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

I say Pelosivich needs to be on the top of the list for not keep her charges in the People's House in line and getting our central planning bill passed.

I'm on to you Pelosivich! I have current investigations active to determine if you are in fact a capitalist spy!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

No Purges until November 5th!

You know the rules!

A list would be a good idea though.

Comrade Laika, surely you do not suggest that the loyal party members would 'jump the gun' as the capitalists say, and begin the purging early? I mean, sure, we've all had the urges to destroy our enemies now rather than waiting, but we have been patient for 17 years since the Great Deception began, we can wait just a little longer.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:No Purges until November 5th!

You know the rules!

A list would be a good idea though.

I know I know!! I'm chomping at the bit here!!

My list is short and sweet....

Pelosivich!!!

Her crimes are long and varied!

She dared to try and usurp Glorious Uber Comrade HRCs status!
She could not keep the proles in the House of the People in line to get the Central Planning Bill passed causing the Obamessiah to turn his attention away from destroying the evil hated capitalists!
She was out self promoting her nonsensical book of nonsense when she should have been promoting the People's interests of Hope and Change, and Changing Hope, and Hoping for Change, and Hope that only Change can Change Hope to Change for Hope!

This is just a piece of the charges that shall be leveled against this closet capitalist!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrade OB,

I understand the enthusiasm for purging certain persons as quickly as possible--but you do not want to be the first one to release an early list.

Some party members have remarkable staying power. They tend to hold grudges, too.

As a low level flunkie junior party member, I always wait until I know which way the red wood is about to fall before I lift my ax.

The bold and brave are usually the first to the wrong side of the firing squad.

Comrade “Pul”
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

Comrade Tigath-Pileser~

Sage advise, my dear Comrade. Always keep the Cube in a perpetual state of anarchy. Excellent! Actually, the Party's Leaders do a marvelous job of manipulating...errr...supervising us proles. LONG LIVE THE PARTY! LONG LIVE THE PEOPLE'S CUBE! And no lists,....until Nov 5th!

your comrade in arms,

Che' Gourmet

PS I sure wouldn't want Comrade O'Brien to be prosecuting me!

(off if needed)
I've got a few:
Reidonovich
Dodd
Bauny Fwank
Shrillery and Bill (they insult the Obamasiah, at least the Hildibeast)

Can we start the show trials now?

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Surely the first name on the list should be the traitorous Lieberman. Or are we even going to bother with a trial for him?

One name that I would like to add to the list would be Tim Kaine. Partly because I question his ideological purity and political reliability. And partly because I have infiltrated a rural bitterclinger enclave in rural Virginia.

Comrade Kaine has some of the locals so up in arms that they may have begin armed hostile counter-revolutionary activities if he is not overthrown soon. That would seriously disrupt my plan for deeper infiltration.

WAIT.. The first must be McKinney! She dared oppose the Obamassiah and is a race traitor as well as a tool of the imperialist counterrevolutionaries.

I still maintain the Pelosivish should be 'promoted' to head up the new labor camps Collective Education Centers for Progress that will be built on the north slope of Alaska.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien wrote:I still maintain the Pelosivish should be 'promoted' to head up the new labor camps Collective Education Centers for Progress that will be built on the north slope of Alaska.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrade O'Brien (SP?)

They sure as hell won't be pumping any oil out on the north slope, but I would warn Madame Speaker that there are a couple of rogues running on that slope, (Gov Sarah & her pissed off first dude, Todd ), so she had better bring her personal security along. Just looking out for the Party, comrade.

your tired Chef,

Che' GourmetImage

Oil?!

Pfffft!

There will be no oil being harvested from mother earth in The People's Democratic Republic of America!

The labor camps Education Centers for Educating the Uneducated are for the maintaining of the caribou herd that is starving to death up there due to man's perverse perversions! And the polar bears! Food must be prepared for them! Dens hollowed out! Bathing and combing and watching them copulate! That is what these citizens will be up there for! For in their daily toils they will learn to love mother earth and in turn Big Brother!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrade O'Brien

Mother Gaia and the Goramons would be so proud of you. Of course the caribou and polar bears need protection (from the Palinator family, mostly). Also, won't Madame Pelosivich be kind of busy in Washington, (organizing the House to rubber-stamp the Obamessiah's agenda)? You act like you wish ill of the exalted Speaker, Sir?? I hope not! This is a puzzling dilemma?? She will not be in line to be purged. Did she do something directly to you? Careful comrade. She is a spiteful, vindictive..err...no, no powerful adversary. You would do well to stay in her good graces, nyet?

your servant in the cause of Gaia,

Che' GourmetImage

She is a Trotskyite!!!

She puts herself before the Party!!
Puttering around peddling her book of nonsense and lies instead of doing her duty keeping the idjits in the People's House in line!!
The Obamessiah had to divert his attention from crushing the capitalists to do her job!! The glorious messiah reduced to doing menial tasks that are far beneath him!
She dared tried to usurp Glorious Uber Comrade HRCs position in the Party!
She has a secret crush on Ronald Reagan!
She owns a copy of the Bible, King James Edition, and has highlighted all of Jesus's words in red!
She refuses to have the mark of Obama tattooed on her buttocks!
She voted for Barry Goldwater for POTUS!

These are but some of the charges that I will level against this hated capitalist in disguise!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien wrote:She is a Trotskyite!!!

Puttering around peddling her book of nonsense and lies instead of doing her duty keeping the idjits in the People's House in line!!
The Obamessiah had to divert his attention from crushing the capitalists to do her job!! The glorious messiah reduced to doing menial tasks that are far beneath him!
She owns a copy of the Bible, King James Edition, and has highlighted all of Jesus's words in red!

These are but some of the charges that I will level against this hated capitalist in disguise!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Comrade O'Brien

While I agree with the charges (with the exception of the crush on RR), she will be a "useful idot" at least. O'Brien, you are beginning to sound like a broken CD. Take a couple of roofies (I hear through the PHK's grapevine that Commissar Theocritis might be able to hook you up) and relax, or as Bart Simpson would say," Don't have a cow, man". Then, when the Show Trials begin, you can make your powerful case forthe pop-eyed Hag .......umm...Madame Speaker to be expunged.
You my dear comrade, should be promoted to the Obamessiah's Attorney General. Dare to dream of the benefits that go along with that appointment, comrade.

have a pleasant day,Image
Che' Gourmet

Image BTW-Can someone explain how GE could be in trouble and need bailout money, when George Soros owns it, or at least has controling shares?? He's got more money than...oh I don't know anymore. Surely Soros wants to be patriotic and help out himself his new President. This BAILOUT is pissing me off!!! Change the rules whenever they want, no accountability..........oh whatever! RRRRRR! Now I need the roofies.

O'Brien wrote:She is a Trotskyite!!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Yo!

Don't be dissin the Ho befo we is done wid her.

I aint fo facts. Th' ol' Queen did her stand up front fo da homeys in da bailout. Th' biotch done dissed the 'publican crackers. They's knocked down an' packin' da fault fo th' weak ass bill da th' Prez be frontin'. My man, G-The-One, be all up in dat an' front th' ol' foos ta big-up th' bill wid 400 pages an' bling.

Say th' word, G, an I be cappin Nancy wid uh nine.

Comrade “Pul” хулиганье
Tiglath-Pileser III
Over 2753 Years of Organizing Communities

What is going on here Laika? Here you say no purges till after Nov 5th....well that has come and gone. Then I see messages sent out from you that suggest no purges till the Coronation. Going soft on us Hero Space Dog?

As for candidate for cardboardization, I believe we only need to look back at past examples.... Gore, Kerry.... now Hillary.