Competition is a barbaric, insensitive ritual that reeks of social Darwinism. We cannot allow the fittest to survive on our pages. Your loss is someone else's gain, and your gain is someone else's loss. Therefore, losers contribute to the society and winners take away from it. Being a winner is unethical, while a society of losers is happy and striving as a collective. In the spirit of diversity, inclusiveness, and collectivism our contests shall have no winners. Everyone is declared a loser, which in our book means an ethical team player.

Praying to Allah?

This is not a doctored image. While we adjusted it slightly for the animation purposes, the originals are attached below:

Well, I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who does that...

"Add your winning entry.
If you win, everybody else loses. Is that what you really want as a collectivist?"

Uh...what's your point?

The prayer call goes up, the prayer call goes up, Mohammed don't care where you are.

I know I'm kicking up old topics but as Obama is nearing the seat, understanding the genocidal maniacs who will praise allah for Obama's election seems prudent.

Brutal satire is even better.

Looks to me like the Jihad One Stop Shop. Get it out of your system before you blow yourself to heaven.

Have fellow comrades heard of the child in England who got punished because he didn't pray to Allah? I can't find the article anymore, so I'll tell you what happened, this is paraphrase, but it's also a Karakter Off,

"Some child in England recieved detention in his school for refusing to pray to Allah. The student's social studies class had a religious study on Islam. The studies included watching a video on how to pray to Allah, and eventually, a practice to pray to Allah. When the student refused to do so (don't remember his reasons) he recieved detention and suspension from class. . ."

Isn't that strange? They should be praying to The Party and no some kind of other god or something like that.

ABEERA_SALIM
Commissar_Elliott wrote:Have fellow comrades heard of the child in England who got punished because he didn't pray to Allah? I can't find the article anymore, so I'll tell you what happened, this is paraphrase, but it's also a Karakter Off,

"Some child in England recieved detention in his school for refusing to pray to Allah. The student's social studies class had a religious study on Islam. The studies included watching a video on how to pray to Allah, and eventually, a practice to pray to Allah. When the student refused to do so (don't remember his reasons) he recieved detention and suspension from class. . ."

Isn't that strange? They should be praying to The Party and no some kind of other god or something like that.
THIS IMAGE IS VERY DISGUSTING?

Take no offense, Comrade Salim. These fellow followers of a different opiate were merely shopping for the virgins they will get after pushing the button on their martyr's vests in the name of peace...

ABEERA_SALIM wrote:THIS IMAGE IS VERY DISGUSTING?

It is? Is it? Perhaps the Comrade Muslims had no other place facing Mecca to pray. Perhaps the Comrade Muslims who fight the Jewish Oppressor need to understand that there is no God but the State, and Obama through Marx is his Prophet.