Comrade Cynthia McKinney celebrated to early

Comrade Cynthia McKinney celebrated much to early. We underestimated the Zionist propagand machine.

Not even Comrade Medea Benjamin of Code Pink (which is an offshoot of Red) dancing along with her could bring out the masses.

We hoped that the "Electric Slide of Truth" would have worked and she would have been swept into Washington D.C. to continue the glorious work she has done so far to destroy Amerikkka, the Capitalist pariah.

We have heard reports that Wolf Blizter is a spy working for Amerikkka. The People's news outlet CNN has been fooled by Wolf. He was supposed to give her 'soft ball' questions instead he almost exposed our plans when he interviewed Comrade McKinney.

Call CNN and have them bug Wolf Blitzer's phone and check his e-mails. Call our agents at Moveon.org, Wolf must be smeared. If Blitzer was in Cuba...he would have been jailed by now. That is why we CANNOT have a free thinking press...I thought we had all of our agents in place at CNN and newspapers? I thought we had it all covered, how could we let this mistake happen?

That was quite informative. I think I remember that first song from that one Robin Hood movie where everyone was a bunch of cartoon animals.