Hate Mail to the People's Cube

The People's Cube has been receiving hate emails since its inception, but we never had time to post them for observation. Better late than never. When we find time we'll research our vast email archive and post them all, but in the meantime here's one from a couple of hours ago:

Anonymous prog, posting from 'Disposable address,' wrote:Wow! I thought this was going to be a great educational site! Then I realized its just another "Right-Whiner" hangout.

Where we are today is a direct result of 25+ years of Republican domination of our government -- brought about by the people who mindlessly supported them. (i.e. YOU.) George W forcably enlarged your excretory orifice just as painfully as he did mine, yet all you can complain about is Obama -- who simply had the misfortune of inheriting the mess that GW left behind.

Get a life! And while you're at it, some brains wouldn't hurt, either.

We will later add more to the bottom of this post.

Damn, I'm good! That, or he's just another two-bit Bidenist who Mimeswiped this post from yesterday:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewt ... 0947#70947

Face it--YOU LOST! Your side FAILED! You had 20 years of Reagan and Bush and Bush only to prove nothing except what we Progressives already knew all along--that capitalism clearly doesn't work, duh!--and thanks to you and your ilk and above all, Bush, it's going to take at least a century to remake America out of the mess you and your cowboy buddies made. A century, LSG. At least. That's how royally, imperially the Right f**ked everything up.

Yes you are gud Commissarka,

Does this useful idiot not know that WE are the ones he's been waiting for? We praise Dear Leader Obama more than this piece of trash street prole could ever hope to praise anything!

Oh.. there it is.

Nuff said.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Damn, I'm good! That, or he's just another two-bit Bidenist who Mimeswiped this post from yesterday:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewt ... 0947#70947

Face it--YOU LOST! Your side FAILED! You had 20 years of Reagan and Bush and Bush only to prove nothing except what we Progressives already knew all along--that capitalism clearly doesn't work, duh!--and thanks to you and your ilk and above all, Bush, it's going to take at least a century to remake America out of the mess you and your cowboy buddies made. A century, LSG. At least. That's how royally, imperially the Right f**ked everything up.
What?! There was a troll on a post and I wasn't informed of it? It's just as bad as when blahblah came to the Denver Posters article. I feel everything flies over my head too many times here.

On the topic's note, sure, we had Reagan and two Bush presidents, but he's luckey! He had Carter, Clinton, and now Obama! Those were some good times, even if I wasn't around for one of them.