Who or what are The KG3? And why?

Some say they are an ad hoc group of cagey party misfits "putting the toil in toilet humor." Others suspect this troika was selected for its commitment to outstanding production. Do not be ridiculous. But perhaps the masses have the right to know why The KG3s efforts merit a separate category when they are not even children of elite Party members? Perhaps it is not wise to ask too many questions.

"What's The Difference" Game: Bush v. Obama

It means that there IS a difference... but I have as much trouble finding this difference as I do finding a peace loving liberal.

But they all love peace! Only their version of peace though....

They derisively mock the notion of "peace through strength" and yet they justify their violence, civil disobedience, domestic terrorism, etc. by saying "our cause is just."
Ohhhhhhhh... I see.
This is the "intelligentsia" talking.

TRUE TRUE TRUE story. I used to post on IMDB and for a long time I had an actual quote from a debater as my sig line. I lifted it from a debate I was having with a liberal about tolerance.
The liberal said, AND I QUOTE... " Just because I have no patience for other people's stupid views doesn't mean I am intolerant."

I shit you not.

IMDB is crawling with idiots. See the comments to any Michael Moore movie.

mi
BigFurHat wrote:Ok, kids! Time to play

What are the names of the two dissenters and when did both incidents happen?Thanks!

I don't know their names, but the guy on the left currently works at The Organic Bean 12 hours a week and devotes most of his other time (when he isn't exhausted from his hard work) to community activism.

mi
BigFurHat wrote:I don't know their names ...

Without the names and other details, pointing the hypocrisy out to an Illiberal becomes very difficult :(

Why??? Are you saying fascists don't have a sense of humor? A sense of proportion, history and reality?

mi
Are you saying fascists don't have a sense of humor? A sense of proportion, history and reality?

They don't... Certainly, not at their expense...

BigFurHat wrote:They derisively mock the notion of "peace through strength" and yet they justify their violence, civil disobedience, domestic terrorism, etc. by saying "our cause is just."
Ohhhhhhhh... I see.
This is the "intelligentsia" talking.

TRUE TRUE TRUE story. I used to post on IMDB and for a long time I had an actual quote from a debater as my sig line. I lifted it from a debate I was having with a liberal about tolerance.
The liberal said, AND I QUOTE... " Just because I have no patience for other people's stupid views doesn't mean I am intolerant."

I shit you not.
Good sircomrade,
I could go through some elaboration on your statement above, but I'll give you the short, and my favorite quote to all on here,

Liberals are the party of tolerance, except to the dissent.

Today, 15 months after Big Fur Hat made this image, I posted it on the Mother Page again. It was eerily prescient.

In the meantime, Zombie who took the original photo used by BFH, just posted a new essay talking about this issue gaining momentum.

Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years

BigFurHat wrote:.....from a debate I was having with a liberal about tolerance.

BigFurHat has a BigFurHat.

Citizen's

What's the difference? Obama has a personal tailor, and Bush bought off the rack! Here is "Present-dent" Obama pushing the Government healthcare option!

Publius

What's the difference!?! Bush wouldn't hire me! I applied after ever snafu and slip of the tongue, BUT HE WOULDN'T HIRE ME!!!

TOTUS, Change(TM) you can believe in.

TOTUS 2012!