Image Frequent computer crashes happen because people press the W key too much. That key had been removed from all White House keyboards on my orders! Every time you press a W key, Bush knows what you're thinking... Also don't listen to static in your phone - you never know who may be playing with your brain. Some folks did that and wound up voting for W.

- Al Gore, People's Inventor

Al Gore coming to my home town!

Comrades,

I have most glorious news! Al Gore is coming to my home town on Veterans Day to promote the Green Agenda.

If any Comrades here are interested in "celebrating" this wonderful event please contact me here. If you have any contacts in the Reich Wing media please email me so I can warn them not to cover or attend.

https://www.greenbuildexpo.org/Home.aspx

Greenbuild
International Conference and Expo

* Register to Attend

* Destination
* Speakers
* Education
* Expo
* Sponsors
* Tours
* Events
* Schedule

* Keynote Speakers
* Master Speakers
o Daniel Wildcat
o Sylvia Earle
o Peter Gleick
o Arthur Rubinfeld
o Paul King
o Josh Bernstein
o Christoph Ingenhoven
* Concurrent Educational Speakers
* Video Archive
o 2008
+ Opening Plenary: Richard Fedrizzi
+ Master Speaker: Van Jones
+ Master Speaker: Stefan Behnisch
+ Master Speaker: Majora Carter
+ Master Speaker: Richard Moe
+ GBCI: Accreditation, Certification, and More
+ LEED 2009 Lift Off
+ Greener Good
+ Leadership Award Winner: AIA / COTE
+ Leadership Award Winner: Alex Wilson
+ Leadership Award Winner: Andy Karsner
+ Leadership Award Winner: CB Richard Ellis
+ Leadership Award Winner: Davis Langdon
+ Leadership Award Winner: Governor Ted Strickland
+ Master Speaker: Paul Anastas
+ Master Speaker: Nancy C. Floyd
+ Master Speaker: Kathleen McGinty
+ Green Homebuilder's Day
+ Master Speaker: Bill McKibben
+ Master Speaker: Howard Frumkin
+ Master Speaker: Leith Sharp
+ Closing Plenary: Science in Sustainability
+ USGBC Member Forum Part 1
+ USGBC Member Forum Part 2
+ Leadership Award Winner: San Diego Gas
+ Leadership Award Winner: Scot Horst
o 2007
+ Opening Plenary
+ Bill Clinton Keynote
+ Thursday Plenary: Paul Hawken
+ Keynote Speaker: Paul Hawken
+ Friday Plenary: Mayors' Roundtable
+ Master Speaker: Thom Mayne
+ Master Speaker: Joseph Romm
+ Master Speaker: Sadhu Johnston
+ Master Speaker: Dr. Prem C. Jain
+ Master Speaker: Maria Atkinson
+ High Performance Building: Perspectives & Practice
+ 2007 Speaker Bios

Former Vice President Al Gore to Keynote Greenbuild Phoenix

Nobel Laureate, best-selling author, and the subject of an Oscar-winning documentary – the Honorable Al Gore will address thousands of Greenbuild attendees at Chase Field in Phoenix, Ariz. as part of the Greenbuild Opening Keynote & Celebration on Wednesday, Nov. 11.

Along with four terms in Congress, two terms in the Senate, and two terms as Vice President, Gore has written the bestsellers Earth in the Balance, An Inconvenient Truth and the just-released "Our Choice." The first 5,000 full-conference attendee registrants will receive a complimentary copy of Gore's latest book "Our Choice" and all other attendees will be able to purchase the book on site.

Gore is chairman of the Emmy-award winning Current TV; chairman of Generation Investment Management, a firm focused on a new approach to sustainable investing; is a member of the board of directors of Apple; a senior adviser to Google; and a partner with the venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. He is also a Visiting Professor at Middle Tennessee State University and chairs the Alliance for Climate Protection, a non-profit organization designed to help solve the climate crisis.

Greenbuild 2009 is November 11-13 in Phoenix, Arizona
Greenbuild pricing, registration, housing»

And don't forget author of the more popular "Harry Potter, and the Balance of the Earth"

Wow it's an all Comrade event!!!

Algor, Sheryl Crow, Van The Man "what ever the hell his name it". Perhaps a banner should read if it's left it's here.

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Expect 6" of snow. Anywhere Al Gore goes to deliver a sermon on Global Warming gets blanketed with snow.

I'm not being sarcastic, look it up.

This just proves that Haliburton/Cheney control the weather.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Expect 6" of snow. Anywhere Al Gore goes to deliver a sermon on Global Warming gets blanketed with snow.

I'm not being sarcastic, look it up.

This just proves that Haliburton/Cheney control the weather.

Prog Off

If we get 6" of snow in Phoenix the day Gore arrives ... I think that would be a true sign of the coming of the Apocalypse, forget climate change ... time to stock up on can goods, ammo, head for the mountains, that means Gore is the Anti-Christ.

Infidel Castrate wrote: Gore has written the bestsellers Earth in the Balance, An Inconvenient Truth and the just-released "Our Choice." The first 5,000 full-conference attendee registrants will receive a complimentary copy of Gore's latest book "Our Choice" and all other attendees will be able to purchase the book on site.

Gore is chairman of the Emmy-award winning Current TV; chairman of Generation Investment Management, a firm focused on a new approach to sustainable investing; is a member of the board of directors of Apple; a senior adviser to Google; and a partner with the venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.

He sounds like one of those filthy grasping greedy rich capitalists Micheal Moo is always yammering about. But then again, Micheal Moo sounds like one of those filthy grasping greedy rich capitalists Micheal Moo is always yammering about.

That's what Veteran's Day is all about!

Make sure you stay far away from Warren Meyer's climate skeptic lecture in Phoenix the night before. https://www.climate-skeptic.com/phoenix ... 11-10-2009

coyoteblog wrote:Make sure you stay far away from Warren Meyer's climate skeptic lecture in Phoenix the night before. https://www.climate-skeptic.com/phoenix ... 11-10-2009

Yes, Warren emailed me. Imagine that, the alarmists and deniers meeting in the same town at the same time .... he wasn't aware of the Goracle's visit until I posted on a another website.