President Obowma, Leader of the World's Greatest Superbower

President Obowma, Leader of the World's Greatest Superbower, Stars in the Jerk

President Obowma continues his world tour impressing the natives everywhere. We are so lucky to have such a culturally aware president who knows better than all his predecessors on how to behave.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Indeed, let us bow down for the first time to the Japanese. And apologize for nuking them too in 1945. Maybe even give reparations for such acts.

Gulag 4 Alfred wrote:All the bowing started with this guy...

Hey! leave Stan out of this! he's a good guy and is not responsible for any of this. If anything Stan would have given obama some pointers and how to stand up for himself, i mean if there is one thing we don't tolerate in the people's party of pandemonium its kow towing to capitalist pigs like those saudi overglorified camel jockys and the yips.

Obowma demonstrates correct way to show homage to his masters - especially Stan. There is no need to kneel or kiss their shoes. A deep waist bow without eye contact is sufficient. It is important to maintain self-respect in these situations!

Nice job shrinking the Jap comrade Tinkle. Reconstructing the background that his full sized image once occupied took some time and shows real commitment to the art of Photoshoppery.

Comrade W, I got that image on Free Republic. I don't photoshop yet. I photoswipe.

Ivana Tinkle wrote:Comrade W, I got that image on Free Republic. I don't photoshop yet. I photoswipe.

Recycling would be the politically korrect term.