The Artful Health BILL

My name is Francis,a 10 year progressive using under an alias email! Unfortunately my sister Angie has fought the sweetindoctrination to a universal utopia! Here is an account of my fightwith the conservative criminals pushing the anarchy that comes withindividual freedom! Do not be fooled! Individual freedom leads toindividuality and that's just selfish!
-Francis

Francis how did glorious mother produce a perfect princess of progressiveness and a neanderthal of neo con concreteness as your sister? Is sister older and the mother of all contradictions forget to put acid kool aid in formula?

Ma ate from a plethora of commercially flamboyant and capitalistic fast food establishments when she was carrying Angie, my 7 year old sister. Three years earlier, when carrying me, she ate K-Rations, high in protein, low in imagination but perfectly uniformly and equally prepared for all Americans by a factory in New Jersey! Choice is for chumps! (Although that's not what Angie would say...)

And when carrying Mike, our 1 year old brother, I think she was on a strict Garth Brooks' Juice diet...

-Francis