Obama Stars in Space Invaders-Alien President Sucks Life...

Obama touches people in a very creepy way. He looks merely unctuous but in reality uses his hands like a vampire uses their teeth. Obama invades people's space, hence the title.

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Ivana, do you not realize that Obowma does not, per se, exist? Bill Ayers wrote his books, and he should have, and the TelePrompTer does yeoman duty for his speeches. Obowma has to feed off people because he's never held a real job or done real work or had real responsibility. He's never had to meet a payroll. And he got a Nobel prize for not being George W. Bush.

The man is a mandrake. A golem. Of course he has to feed on other people. There's no one home.

Notice where He is touching them, the arm or back. When He shakes their hand, then touches them, their soul gets released from their body, eaten by the One later. That or in the words of Kang and Kodos (disguised as Bob Dole and Bill Clinton), "We are merely exchanging long protein strains. If you can think of a better way, I'd like to hear it."

"Exchanging long protein strains"? Elliott, bear in mind that all long protein strains are the product of Archer Daniels Midland, who was for years America's biggest industrial-strength welfare queen. You know, ethanol and all. Unfortunately ADM has been eclipsed by GE now, but then let's always remember ADM in our hearts as a huge, multinational corporation which bribed lots of politicians with entirely legal campaign contributions.

Even though you and I are Mad Progs, we are nothing compared to the industrial-strength whores running things these days.

Commissar Theocritus wrote:"Exchanging long protein strains"? Elliott, bear in mind that all long protein strains are the product of Archer Daniels Midland, who was for years America's biggest industrial-strength welfare queen. You know, ethanol and all. Unfortunately ADM has been eclipsed by GE now, but then let's always remember ADM in our hearts as a huge, multinational corporation which bribed lots of politicians with entirely legal campaign contributions.

Even though you and I are Mad Progs, we are nothing compared to the industrial-strength whores running things these days.
Well jeez, I could of told you there are far worse progs then us, even in the sense of who suckles on Welfare better, knows the legal system like it's a hobby, and those who all around know how to get money by not doing a thing.

Maybe "whore" isn't the right term, seeing as they must work for money. Maybe "lazy parasite" is better, but I could be wrong.