America 4 Sale

My name is Francis, a 10 year progressive using under an alias email! Unfortunately my sister Angie has fought the sweet indoctrination to a universal utopia! Here is an account of my fight with the conservative criminals pushing the anarchy that comes with individual freedom! Do not be fooled! Individual freedom leads to individuality and that's just selfish!
-Francis

Well, thats terrible huh. America is now for sale.Anyway, thats how economy goes now. I think lets prioririze those important needs like house.There's never been a better time to buy a home than right now – real estate prices are at an all-time low and the government has sweetened the deal with new incentives for first-time homebuyers. Before you start going to open houses and planning interior decor, you're going to have to take the first step: getting pre-approved for a mortgage. Mortgage pre-approval has some benefits. First, the pre-approval process may uncover errors on your credit report that you hadn't noticed before, errors that may be hindering your ability to qualify for credit. Also, mortgage pre-approval can show how much house you can afford, so you don't set yourself up for disappointment over a house you can't afford.